ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 55 of 386
« First < 5455152535455 5657585965105155 > Last »
Media Center>Game of Thrones Seasons 7-8
keg in kc 02:23 PM 05-24-2017
About to hit the 5000 post mark on the old thread, the first season 7 trailer today seems like the right time to start the final Game of Thones thread.

I'm going back to the original rules pre-2015. I don't think we need supervision or bannings. Just don't be a dick. Post anything you find online that hasn't aired yet inside of spoiler tags. That's pretty much it. I think we can all handle that...

For future us, 2015 thread is here: Link
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 05:13 PM 08-08-2017
I literally thought like five or six major characters were going to die at different parts of that episode, and no one died.

Brilliant HBO mindfuck.
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 05:14 PM 08-08-2017
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
I literally thought like five or six major characters were going to die at different parts of that episode, and no one died.

Brilliant HBO mindfuck.
And you probably didn't want any of them in particular to die.

Except maybe Randyll.
[Reply]
mr. tegu 05:16 PM 08-08-2017
After rewatching the battle it's pretty clear Tyrion was having very emotional and worried reactions towards his own people, Dany/Drogon, and Jaime. He definitely wasn't emotionally prepared for the reality of them getting destroyed.
[Reply]
The Franchise 05:19 PM 08-08-2017
Originally Posted by listopencil:
One thing: When Tyrion said "Hurry, you fool!" I couldn't shake the thought that he was talking to Jaime. My brain kept telling me that he was hoping for Dany to hurry up and get back to safety, but some weird ass part in the back kept nagging me with the thought that he wanted Dany and Jaime to get together. Could that be a thing or should I just drink more/less when watching the show?
I thought he said "Flee, you fool".....to Jaime.
[Reply]
The Franchise 05:23 PM 08-08-2017

[Reply]
listopencil 05:23 PM 08-08-2017
Originally Posted by patteeu:
I thought he was thinking of Jaime's survival rather than Jaime and Dany or Dany's survival.
See, that doesn't make complete sense to me. Jaime was rushing in to danger. If he was thinking of Jaime's safety he would have wanted the guy to GTFO of there. Maybe he was cheering Jaime's attempt to kill the dragon with that lance. At the time I believed he was urging Dany to GTFO but the question still nagged me.
[Reply]
KC Dan 05:25 PM 08-08-2017
Originally Posted by Pestilence:
That's what I heard as well. Could be wrong but it made sense at the time to me
[Reply]
listopencil 05:25 PM 08-08-2017
I'll try to find out. Maybe I just misheard it.
[Reply]
The Franchise 05:27 PM 08-08-2017
Originally Posted by listopencil:
I'll try to find out. Maybe I just misheard it.

[Reply]
listopencil 05:28 PM 08-08-2017

Yep, just found it on YouTube. He says, "Flee, you idiot" to Jaime.
[Reply]
listopencil 05:29 PM 08-08-2017
He also then says, "You idiot. You fucking idiot." to Jaime a few seconds later.
[Reply]
listopencil 05:30 PM 08-08-2017

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 05:30 PM 08-08-2017
It looks like Bronn bit it there.
[Reply]
arrowheadnation 05:46 PM 08-08-2017
One of the most important parts of that episode was Bran's convo with Littlefinger. With just that one line (chaos is a ladder), Littlefinger realized that his secret isn't a secret anymore. You could see the obvious concern on his face. I'm sure he's stewing over how much Bran actually knows. Pretty nice to see him squirm for once.
[Reply]
mr. tegu 05:54 PM 08-08-2017
Originally Posted by arrowheadnation:
One of the most important parts of that episode was Bran's convo with Littlefinger. With just that one line (chaos is a ladder), Littlefinger realized that his secret isn't a secret anymore. You could see the obvious concern on his face. I'm sure he's stewing over how much Bran actually knows. Pretty nice to see him squirm for once.
I was thinking about this more, especially with what they said about Maester Lewin recording all of the scrolls that came.

So that would mean Sansa has access to the raven scroll that Catelyn got in the first episode about the hand of the king being murdered, not dieing of illness. That seems like it could be relevant. I can't recall if it mentioned accusing anyone specifically.
[Reply]
Page 55 of 386
« First < 5455152535455 5657585965105155 > Last »
Up