ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 168 of 386
« First < 68118158164165166167168 169170171172178218268 > Last »
Media Center>Game of Thrones Seasons 7-8
keg in kc 02:23 PM 05-24-2017
About to hit the 5000 post mark on the old thread, the first season 7 trailer today seems like the right time to start the final Game of Thones thread.

I'm going back to the original rules pre-2015. I don't think we need supervision or bannings. Just don't be a dick. Post anything you find online that hasn't aired yet inside of spoiler tags. That's pretty much it. I think we can all handle that...

For future us, 2015 thread is here: Link
[Reply]
Baby Lee 03:49 PM 03-06-2019
Originally Posted by Frazod:
I saw this brought up elsewhere - it's possible that Arya is running from Jaqen H'ghar, who might be none too appreciative of her using proprietary Faceless Man methodology to carry out Stark family business.
Psssst

She's in the crypts . . . . the White Walkers can raise the dead. . .
[Reply]
Frazod 03:56 PM 03-06-2019
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
Psssst

She's in the crypts . . . . the White Walkers can raise the dead. . .
True.... but it's not like Jaqen couldn't get down there (or anywhere else he wanted to go). And he's certainly made it clear that he doesn't appreciate her going off the reservation.

And he's also someone who could scare the crap out of her, especially if they're alone in a dark crypt. It was all she could do to take out a slightly higher trainee. He's the master.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 03:58 PM 03-06-2019
True.... but it's not like Jaqen couldn't get down there (or anywhere else he wanted to go). And he's certainly made it clear that he doesn't appreciate her going off the reservation.

And he's also someone who could scare the crap out of her, especially if they're alone in a dark crypt.
Said that not to deny that it could be Jaqen, but to suggest who it ALSO COULD be.
[Reply]
Frazod 04:06 PM 03-06-2019
Said that not to deny that it could be Jaqen, but to suggest who it ALSO COULD be.
That could lead to a touching mother/son reunion for Jon.... :-)
[Reply]
otherstar 04:07 PM 03-06-2019
Headless Ned :-)
[Reply]
Skyy God 04:23 PM 03-06-2019
Originally Posted by Beef Supreme:
Bran wakes up in his bed in Winterfell and it was all a dream.
Nuthooks
[Reply]
FAX 04:47 PM 03-06-2019
Best theory ever.

Wights (or whatever they're called) raise up some dead Starks and the dead Starks take the side of the live Starks and whoop ass on Night King and his minions.

Then the dead Starks realize that there are some damn Targanians (sp?) hanging about and decide to destroy them too. Starks vs. Starks/Targs could lead to that blonde bitch in the Red Keep winning the whole damn thing. Or maybe that badass little girl with the Scottish accent.

FAX
[Reply]
ModSocks 05:21 PM 03-06-2019
Originally Posted by FAX:
Best theory ever.

Wights (or whatever they're called) raise up some dead Starks and the dead Starks take the side of the live Starks and whoop ass on Night King and his minions.

Then the dead Starks realize that there are some damn Targanians (sp?) hanging about and decide to destroy them too. Starks vs. Starks/Targs could lead to that blonde bitch in the Red Keep winning the whole damn thing. Or maybe that badass little girl with the Scottish accent.

FAX
PLOT TWIST!

...while everyone was fighting, off scene the Ice Dragon was slutting it around with the two regular Fire Dragons, making little Fire & Ice Baby Dragons who shoot Icy Hot flames and fuck shit up and kill everyone and flood the world with more baby Icy Hot Dragons who also fuck shit up and Dornish titties and eat undead people because its disrespectful to be a necrophilliac and why would you fuck a grandma wildling anyway?, clearly Icy Hot Dragons are needed to keep Hillary Clinton from selling Hot Dogs to the Dothraki.

And that my friend, is why they call it Fire and Ice.

It all comes full circle.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 05:47 PM 03-06-2019
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
PLOT TWIST!

...while everyone was fighting, off scene the Ice Dragon was slutting it around with the two regular Fire Dragons, making little Fire & Ice Baby Dragons who shoot Icy Hot flames and fuck shit up and kill everyone and flood the world with more baby Icy Hot Dragons who also fuck shit up and Dornish titties and eat undead people because its disrespectful to be a necrophilliac and why would you fuck a grandma wildling anyway?, clearly Icy Hot Dragons are needed to keep Hillary Clinton from selling Hot Dogs to the Dothraki.

Final episode clip leaked!!

[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 06:02 PM 03-06-2019
Isn't Cersei pretty much guaranteed to bite it, with Tyrion or Jaime doing the deed?

: "And when your tears have drowned you, the Valonqar shall wrap his hands about your pale white throat and choke the life from you."
[Reply]
FAX 06:20 PM 03-06-2019
PLOT TWIST!

...while everyone was fighting, off scene the Ice Dragon was slutting it around with the two regular Fire Dragons, making little Fire & Ice Baby Dragons who shoot Icy Hot flames and **** shit up and kill everyone and flood the world with more baby Icy Hot Dragons who also **** shit up and Dornish titties and eat undead people because its disrespectful to be a necrophilliac and why would you **** a grandma wildling anyway?, clearly Icy Hot Dragons are needed to keep Hillary Clinton from selling Hot Dogs to the Dothraki.

Viable.

(I should like to credit Mr. Baby Lee for the Dead Stark Revival theory. You have to acknowledge genius when you see it.)

FAX
[Reply]
Hawk 06:30 PM 03-06-2019
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Isn't Cersei pretty much guaranteed to bite it, with Tyrion or Jaime doing the deed?

: "And when your tears have drowned you, the Valonqar shall wrap his hands about your pale white throat and choke the life from you."
Yes, Cersei has to bite it unless they go completely different than the books. Everything that Maggie the Frog told her has come true...all of it...so in GoT book world, that means the rest will come true as well.

And I love the idea that the Night King raises dead Starks from the crypts to attack them. Arya is running from Dead Ned...with no head!

Of course Benjen as a wight had more control than that, so maybe Starks are immune in some ways to the Night King's control. Perhaps because the Night King is a Stark as many have theorized.
[Reply]
Fishpicker 06:40 PM 03-06-2019
PLOT TWIST!

...while everyone was fighting, off scene the Ice Dragon was slutting it around with the two regular Fire Dragons, making little Fire & Ice Baby Dragons who shoot Icy Hot flames and **** shit up and kill everyone and flood the world with more baby Icy Hot Dragons who also **** shit up and Dornish titties and eat undead people because its disrespectful to be a necrophilliac and why would you **** a grandma wildling anyway?, clearly Icy Hot Dragons are needed to keep Hillary Clinton from selling Hot Dogs to the Dothraki.

Viserion begat Vaporub.
[Reply]
Frazod 06:44 PM 03-06-2019
I have no idea if this will happen, but it sure would be cool - Bran tells Jon about his parentage, but he refuses to believe it - then he goes to the weirwood and is somehow able to speak to Ned, who tells him that it's true.

This would complete the story arc from the first season where Ned told him that the next time they spoke he'd tell Jon about his mother.

And it sure would be nice to get Sean Bean back to do a scene, if only for a few minutes.
[Reply]
Chiefspants 08:37 PM 03-06-2019
I have no idea if this will happen, but it sure would be cool - Bran tells Jon about his parentage, but he refuses to believe it - then he goes to the weirwood and is somehow able to speak to Ned, who tells him that it's true.

This would complete the story arc from the first season where Ned told him that the next time they spoke he'd tell Jon about his mother.

And it sure would be nice to get Sean Bean back to do a scene, if only for a few minutes.
I love this idea, I see it more likely being in the books than the show. Still, I'd get chills if GRRM was ever able to put it on paper.
[Reply]
Page 168 of 386
« First < 68118158164165166167168 169170171172178218268 > Last »
Up