ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 11 of 300
« First < 7891011 121314152161111 > Last »
Media Center>The Walking Dead ***With Comic Spoilers*** (Part 2)
Fire Me Boy! 03:01 PM 10-02-2014
Sunday Nights at 9pm/8pm (Central) on AMC. Premiere for Season 5 is Oct. 12.
[Reply]
cookster50 06:19 AM 10-20-2014
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Without spoiling it... the leg scene... :-).
I see what you did there.
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 06:48 AM 10-20-2014
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Without spoiling it... the leg scene... :-)

Cant wait to see that crew get taken down.
If you've read the comics...

Spoiler!

[Reply]
Radar Chief 07:06 AM 10-20-2014
Originally Posted by Otter:
I'm finding this nerdy doctor plot a little far fetched.

I know how to cure the zombie apololypse but I can't tell you how are what caused it.

We need to go to DC. There's infrastructure and supplies there. I can't tell you how I can access them, why they're not overrun if they're accessable.

Rick (trust no one) Grimes: Let's do it!
I was thinking the same thing. Rick was even at the CDC in Atlanta when he was told there is no cure and everyone is infected. I thought he would be a lot more suspicious of Eugene.
[Reply]
Radar Chief 07:10 AM 10-20-2014
Originally Posted by thabear04:
Why was Bob even crying? I was thinking he got bit by a walker.
I'm going to have to rewatch it, I didn't see him get bit.
I was telling Mrs. Radar at the beginning of the show that Bob was going to get it, they were spending a lot of time making him and Sasha look happy together.
[Reply]
Wallcrawler 07:19 AM 10-20-2014
It had to happen in the cellar. They shoved the shelves over onto 3-4 walkers instead of just killing them. So they pinned undead flesh eating disease spreaders under water in the exact spot they needed to be scavenging for food.

Bob gets grabbed by the one, so Im figuring he was in close enough proximity to the other ones under water to have gotten bitten on the leg or ankle without anyone noticing.

Easily the dumbest spot in the writing Ive seen. Why in the hell would you pin live walkers under water where you cant see them, when you could easily take a few seconds to finish them off permanently? Not only that, but make it be Rick's idea to do it.

So dumb.
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 07:26 AM 10-20-2014
Originally Posted by Gadzooks:
I think he was laughing.

I used a technique with my daughter when she was 3. She'd start fake crying and I'd say "What's so funny?", (it totally threw her off her game). Little girls like to **** with your head. She didn't have any ammo after that.

That's what Bob was doing... He was laughing, that's why he covered his face.

More laughs to come.

It's been so long since I read this particular part in the comics that I couldn't remember exactly what happened.....until he got knocked out when he went outside....and then it all just clicked - "Oh yeah". :-)
[Reply]
dred 07:57 AM 10-20-2014
Next week's Bob-bq scene should be quite awesome.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 08:45 AM 10-20-2014
Originally Posted by Wallcrawler:
It had to happen in the cellar. They shoved the shelves over onto 3-4 walkers instead of just killing them. So they pinned undead flesh eating disease spreaders under water in the exact spot they needed to be scavenging for food.

Bob gets grabbed by the one, so Im figuring he was in close enough proximity to the other ones under water to have gotten bitten on the leg or ankle without anyone noticing.

Easily the dumbest spot in the writing Ive seen. Why in the hell would you pin live walkers under water where you cant see them, when you could easily take a few seconds to finish them off permanently? Not only that, but make it be Rick's idea to do it.

So dumb.

My thoughts exactly. If it were a real life situation, someone would have gotten bit from one of the underwater walkers for sure. Not a very strategic move.
[Reply]
lcarus 09:31 AM 10-20-2014
Originally Posted by Wallcrawler:

So dumb.
Agreed. I would think they'd have come up with a way to take some of the walkers out from above before going down there into a very dangerous situation. Ya never know if there are 10 more of the fuckers under the water. But it made it more dramatic lol.
[Reply]
Rausch 03:41 PM 10-20-2014
Originally Posted by thabear04:
Why was Bob even crying? I was thinking he got bit by a walker.
I wondered if it had to do with him being a selfish drunk and them being inside a church drinking, so he stayed outside...
[Reply]
notorious 03:59 PM 10-20-2014
I was hoping Bob had been bitten.

That would be awesome if he was and the sick fucks from Terminus die because of it.
[Reply]
Rausch 04:32 PM 10-20-2014
Originally Posted by notorious:
I was hoping Bob had been bitten.

That would be awesome if he was and the sick ****s from Terminus die because of it.
1) I'm pretty sure they would have noticed if he was bitten.

2) I want Rick to kill some motherfuckers with a red handled machete...
[Reply]
Crying Ramtard 05:01 PM 10-20-2014
Originally Posted by Jamie:
Probably off the shelf of any random Wal-Mart. Somehow I doubt the Hanes 3-packs were a priority when the stores were ransacked for supplies.
LOL after this long he's finding too many too often.

anyway, the show amuses me. I think its silly but I just want to see how it all ends. How do they possibly just kill it off ?
[Reply]
sd4chiefs 06:01 PM 10-20-2014
Can you turn into a Zombie if you eat someone who has been bitten by a Zombie?
[Reply]
Rausch 07:00 PM 10-20-2014
Originally Posted by sd4chiefs:
Can you turn into a Zombie if you eat someone who has been bitten by a Zombie?
If you're already eating people what's the difference?...
[Reply]
Page 11 of 300
« First < 7891011 121314152161111 > Last »
Up