ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 15 of 15
« First < 51112131415
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Calling my shot: your 2020 winner will be.....
Prison Bitch 09:59 AM 02-27-2019
Beto O’Rourke.

Pay no attention to his shitty odds right now (i.e. getting 7 cents on Predicit)
[Reply]
Taco John 11:47 PM 03-16-2019

Retweet @BetoORourke's Hands Shows How He'll Lose to @BernieSanders, @JoeBiden to get inside @POTUS @realDonaldTrump's @WhiteHouse! #MAGA!@RepBetoORourke is #FakeNews like @SenWarren, @KamalaHarris, @CoryBooker!

Share @JimmyFallon's Funny @FallonTonight Hand Job on #Beto2020! pic.twitter.com/JZvNMNlSZK

— Oliver McGee PhD MBA (@OliverMcGee) March 17, 2019

[Reply]
Inspector 11:50 PM 03-16-2019
So.....I guess Pat Paulsen is sitting this one out?
[Reply]
WhiteWhale 08:54 AM 03-17-2019
Nah, the media is going full on after Beto for being a white male. I've seen at least two dozen articles from left of the spectrum sources on it since he announced he was running officially. Beto is 'problematic'. He is, after all, a white guy who kinda pretends to be hispanic to cater to his racist base.

The dems will not ever allow him to win the primary even if the people are behind him. Their media attack dogs are already going after him.
[Reply]
WhiteWhale 08:57 AM 03-17-2019
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
What if Trump had a (D) after his?
That is a really fun thought experiment that almost needs it's own thread.
[Reply]
seamonster 09:05 AM 03-17-2019
If Shultz runs he'll split the moderate republican vote (like Ross Perot) and the Democrat's will sneak in. Beto feels like the most likely outcome. He's perfect for advertisers, TV, and is pliable and will do whatever he's told to do. He'll get all of Obama's speech writers too.

If no third party runs Trump wins again.
[Reply]
NinerDoug 10:27 AM 03-17-2019
Originally Posted by WhiteWhale:
Nah, the media is going full on after Beto for being a white male. I've seen at least two dozen articles from left of the spectrum sources on it since he announced he was running officially. Beto is 'problematic'. He is, after all, a white guy who kinda pretends to be hispanic to cater to his racist base.

The dems will not ever allow him to win the primary even if the people are behind him. Their media attack dogs are already going after him.
Not a problem. We in the Alt-Left support him! :-)
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 11:17 AM 03-17-2019
Anyone notice who the right is attacking right now?

It’s what’s known as a “tell”
[Reply]
Baby Lee 06:46 PM 03-17-2019
Originally Posted by Taco John:

Jarrett/Gobi 2020!!

[Reply]
cosmo20002 08:39 PM 03-17-2019
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
Jarrett/Gobi 2020!!

Piloting Extremely Nicely in Scotland

[Reply]
dirk digler 11:31 AM Yesterday
Beto just raised over $6 million in his first 24 hours. I would bet none of the other candidates have come close to that if you add them all together.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 12:13 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by dirk digler:
Beto just raised over $6 million in his first 24 hours. I would bet none of the other candidates have come close to that if you add them all together.

There’s a there there.
[Reply]
patteeu 01:16 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by dirk digler:
Bernie Sanders came close by himself.
[Reply]
InChiefsHell 07:21 AM Today
The hits just keep on comin'...

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/...riting-1223903

Originally Posted by :

O’Rourke ‘not … proud’ of teenage murder fantasy writing

WASHINGTON, Iowa — Beto O’Rourke said Friday he is “not … proud” of fiction he wrote as teenager about murdering children, while acknowledging its surfacing could hurt his campaign.

“Stuff I was part of as a teenager … not anything that I’m proud of today,” O’Rourke told reporters outside a meet-and-greet here. “And I mean, that’s the long and short of it.”

O’Rourke’s remarks followed a report in Reuters that O’Rourke, as a young member of the computer hacking group Cult of the Dead Cow, wrote an online article about how society could work without money and, in a more disturbing missive, about killing children.

“One day, as I was driving home from work, I noticed two children crossing the street. They were happy, happy to be free from their troubles. ... This happiness was mine by right. I had earned it in my dreams,” he wrote, according to Reuters. “As I neared the young ones, I put all my weight on my right foot, keeping the accelerator pedal on the floor until I heard the crashing of the two children on the hood, and then the sharp cry of pain from one of the two. I was so fascinated for a moment, that when after I had stopped my vehicle, I just sat in a daze, sweet visions filling my head.”

The report, an excerpt from a forthcoming book about Cult of the Dead Cow, came as O’Rourke pushed through the second day of his presidential campaign in Iowa. He declined to reveal how much money his campaign raised in its first 24 hours, a standard marker of early support in the presidential race.
Damn dude...
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 08:04 AM Today
Biden makes out with children and you’re worried about fiction?

Bern wrote fiction about raping women.
[Reply]
Page 15 of 15
« First < 51112131415
Up