ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 5
< 12345
Nzoner's Game Room>Gambino Family Boss WHACKED last night...
chinaski 02:24 PM 03-14-2019
Neighbors on Staten Island recalled on Thursday hearing the terrifying spray of gunfire that took down Gambino crime boss Francesco “Franky Boy” Cali.

The reputed mobster, 53, was shot dead just outside his Todt Hill mansion around 9:20 p.m. Wednesday — as his wife and young children were inside.

“About 9 last night, we were watching TV and we heard, ‘Pop! Pop! Pop!’ I thought it was fireworks,” said Fred Guinta, who lives directly behind Cali’s home in the quiet, upscale neighborhood. “My wife said, ‘Those are gunshots!’ It was six or eight shots.”

The gunman ran over the bleeding Cali — who was still alive — with his blue pickup truck before fleeing, sources said.

Another neighbor who didn’t want to be named also heard the shots.

“Then I looked out and saw a blue pickup zoom past my house and fly off the block,” he said. “I looked back and saw a guy and woman screaming. I ran back inside.”

Meanwhile, a nurse at Staten Island University Hospital North said he was working in the trauma unit when Cali came in, clinging to life.

“He came in alive, a level-one trauma case,” said the male nurse, who stopped by the scene of the murder Thursday morning. “Then he was listed as ‘code infusion,’ which means we were giving him massive infusions because of the extreme blood loss. He was pronounced just after.”

https://nypost.com/2019/03/14/neighb...ss-frank-cali/
[Reply]
Coach 09:33 PM 03-16-2019
Originally Posted by TLO:
Big Smoke would have finished the job the first time.

Unless the mob boss was riding on top of a train...

[Reply]
oldman 09:21 AM 03-17-2019
The last I heard is that the suspect now in custody was involved with a female member of Franky Boy's family and Franky Boy wasn't happy about that. Lesson for you players -- vet your new boo before you bang.
[Reply]
MikeShanaHandJob 11:54 AM 03-17-2019
Originally Posted by PackerinMo:
Vito Spattafore is an ass muncher.
"It was the medication I was on, for my blood pressure"

"A note from your doctor saying you don't like to suck cock"
[Reply]
alpha_omega 06:20 PM 03-17-2019
Originally Posted by oldman:
The last I heard is that the suspect now in custody was involved with a female member of Franky Boy's family and Franky Boy wasn't happy about that. Lesson for you players -- vet your new boo before you bang.
We’ll, that’s a development. Got a link?
[Reply]
SAUTO 06:22 PM 03-17-2019
Originally Posted by alpha_omega:
We’ll, that’s a development. Got a link?
Front page of Yahoo for me. Wanted to date his niece
[Reply]
alpha_omega 06:25 PM 03-17-2019
Originally Posted by SAUTO:
Front page of Yahoo for me. Wanted to date his niece
Got it....

Phone so link only....

https://www.nj.com/crime/2019/03/wha...ted-in-nj.html
[Reply]
Page 5 of 5
< 12345
Up