ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 6
« First < 23456
Nzoner's Game Room>An odd request.
bigjosh 07:07 PM 12-01-2018
So I haven’t mentioned it here, but my grandmother was diagnosed with stage 4 small cell lung cancer this year. We lost my grandfather, her wonderful husband of 50 years two years ago after a short battle with leukemia.

All medical probabilities point to this likely being her last Christmas, maybe one more. One of her favorite past times for Christmas is displaying all of her Christmas cards.

So my odd request is for you guys to help flood her mailbox with Christmas cards. She would adore it.

Here is a picture she sent us from her last chemo treatment. Sorry for the pats hear but we are local and she’s been a die hard my entire life. Even had season tickets in the 70s to the 90s.

If interested please pm me for the address. Thanks everyone and happy holidays.

[Reply]
DaFace 10:19 AM 06-02-2019
Aww, damn. Sorry to hear that man, but glad we could help lift her spirits a bit. Condolences.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 10:58 AM 06-02-2019
Very sorry to hear it Josh. And I'm happy we could make her holiday a bit brighter.

We fight a lot, but we're pretty OK sometimes too.
[Reply]
cwhocares 11:12 AM 06-02-2019
Condolences. Glad we could lift her spirits over Christmas.
[Reply]
Easy 6 01:36 PM 06-02-2019
Originally Posted by bigjosh:
Hey guys.

I just wanted to let everyone know that this morning my grandmother passed away. I want to thank everyone here for helping lift her spirits over the holiday. You guys are the best.
Damn bud, very sorry to hear this :-)
[Reply]
Page 6 of 6
« First < 23456
Up