ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2434 of 3903
« First < 1434193423342384242424302431243224332434 243524362437243824442484253429343434 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***NON-POLITICAL COVID-19 Discussion Thread***
JakeF 10:28 PM 02-26-2020
A couple of reminders...

Originally Posted by Bwana:
Once again, don't come in this thread with some kind of political agenda, or you will be shown the door. If you want to go that route, there is a thread about this in DC.
Originally Posted by Dartgod:
People, there is a lot of good information in this thread, let's try to keep the petty bickering to a minimum.

We all have varying opinions about the impact of this, the numbers, etc. We will all never agree with each other. But we can all keep it civil.

Thanks!

Click here for the original OP:

Spoiler!

[Reply]
Pants 01:47 PM 06-26-2020
Ever since the Great Leap Forward, China has been a giant boil on the world's ass.

They have zero original thought, no innovation. NONE. Their only innovation is in the field of milking a population for more cheap labor.

They do not care for intellectual property AT ALL. They steal and copy EVERYTHING.

Their scientist are widely known to plagiarize and fake studies and just be completely unethical in general.

They do not care for human lives or individual's rights.

They pollute the world with complete impunity and they release literal fucking plagues upon the world every few years.

They are committing a genocide and crimes against humanity in fucking 2020 (look up Uyghurs).

The country is just the worst.
[Reply]
DaFace 01:48 PM 06-26-2020
Originally Posted by O.city:
Yeah, thats gotta be a mistake. There's just no way.
Yeah, all of these "it's been around forever" things seem highly suspect to me. If it WAS around that long ago somehow, it almost has to be some related strain that has since mutated to what we know it to be today.
[Reply]
Demonpenz 01:50 PM 06-26-2020
China makes sure my shirts are 3 for 10 bucks at old bnavy
[Reply]
Pants 01:52 PM 06-26-2020
Originally Posted by Demonpenz:
China makes sure my shirts are 3 for 10 bucks at old bnavy
Vietnam and Indonesia are ready to fill the void once we nuke the shit out of China. :-)
[Reply]
Bugeater 01:52 PM 06-26-2020
Originally Posted by Pants:
Ever since the Great Leap Forward, China has been a giant boil on the world's ass.

They have zero original thought, no innovation. NONE. Their only innovation is in the field of milking a population for more cheap labor.

They do not care for intellectual property AT ALL. They steal and copy EVERYTHING.

Their scientist are widely known to plagiarize and fake studies and just be completely unethical in general.

They pollute the world with complete impunity and they release literal fucking plagues upon the world every few years.

They are committing a genocide and crimes against humanity in fucking 2020 (look up Uyghurs).

And in a little over a week from now, we'll all be celebrating our nation's birthday by lighting off fireworks made in...?
[Reply]
Pants 01:54 PM 06-26-2020
Originally Posted by Bugeater:
And in a little over a week from now, we'll all be celebrating our nation's birthday by lighting off fireworks made in...?
Someone else can make our fireworks.

Nuke 'em.
[Reply]
DaFace 01:55 PM 06-26-2020
Originally Posted by Pants:

Let's be honest - if we quadrupled the number of Americans in the world (i.e., matched China's population), we'd be shitting all over the place, too.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 01:56 PM 06-26-2020
I just want to watch the world burn
Love the avatar
[Reply]
Pants 01:56 PM 06-26-2020
Originally Posted by DaFace:
Let's be honest - if we quadrupled the number of Americans in the world (i.e., matched China's population), we'd be shitting all over the place, too.
nuke

them
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 01:57 PM 06-26-2020
Gonna be wild if all the speculation about Three Gorges is correct and the Chinese cheapening out on dam construction winds up killing 50+ million.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 01:57 PM 06-26-2020
Originally Posted by DaFace:
Lol no, no we wouldn't. Not like China at least.
[Reply]
Bearcat 01:58 PM 06-26-2020
It's eerily quiet this time of year, having moved from the Midwest where everyone does all they can to blow up a chunk of earth.... at this point we're usually at ~4-5 months with little to no rain and have progressed through 1 or 2 phases of fire bans.

I was playing Modern Warfare a few years ago with a friend in Omaha and could hear the fireworks coming through his headset.... it was closer to WWIII due to the fireworks than the gunfire in the game. :-)

Not around here though.... zilch leading up to the 4th and then very few (if anything) on the 4th. Weird, yet incredibly peaceful.
[Reply]
Bugeater 02:01 PM 06-26-2020
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
It's eerily quiet this time of year, having moved from the Midwest where everyone does all they can to blow up a chunk of earth.... at this point we're usually at ~4-5 months with little to no rain and have progressed through 1 or 2 phases of fire bans.

I was playing Modern Warfare a few years ago with a friend in Omaha and could hear the fireworks coming through his headset.... it was closer to WWIII due to the fireworks than the gunfire in the game. :-)

Not around here though.... zilch leading up to the 4th and then very few (if anything) on the 4th. Weird, yet incredibly peaceful.
It's picking up here, but not like past years.

But I have to admit I'm conflicted, I'd love to hope it's a little bit of backlash, but there's also people like Nzoner whose livelihood depends on people buying them.
[Reply]
tyecopeland 02:01 PM 06-26-2020
Originally Posted by Bearcat:

These avatars are getting confusing.
[Reply]
KCUnited 02:02 PM 06-26-2020
**puts on bob cut wig**

Nuisance fireworks calls 10x higher than this time last year in Chicago.

Double fuck you China
[Reply]
Page 2434 of 3903
« First < 1434193423342384242424302431243224332434 243524362437243824442484253429343434 > Last »
Up