ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2031 of 3903
« First < 1031153119311981202120272028202920302031 203220332034203520412081213125313031 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***NON-POLITICAL COVID-19 Discussion Thread***
JakeF 10:28 PM 02-26-2020
A couple of reminders...

Originally Posted by Bwana:
Once again, don't come in this thread with some kind of political agenda, or you will be shown the door. If you want to go that route, there is a thread about this in DC.
Originally Posted by Dartgod:
People, there is a lot of good information in this thread, let's try to keep the petty bickering to a minimum.

We all have varying opinions about the impact of this, the numbers, etc. We will all never agree with each other. But we can all keep it civil.

Thanks!

Click here for the original OP:

Spoiler!

[Reply]
Donger 11:22 AM 05-13-2020
Originally Posted by petegz28:
Because he hasn't always been right. I never said don't listen to him. I said we should listen to others as well. You say his word isn't gospel yet you are doing just what I am talking about which is arguing with anyone who says his word isn't gospel.
While I have no illusions that he's infallible, what specifically has he been wrong about?
[Reply]
petegz28 11:22 AM 05-13-2020
Originally Posted by Monticore:
You mean you have never been wrong hence untrustworthy?
apparently you are not familiar with my "wont sniff the playoffs "thread?
[Reply]
DaFace 11:22 AM 05-13-2020
I asked what about them because his statement implied all experts agreed with him. You took it for something I did not say.
I guess I still don't know what kind of answer you're looking for, so...I'll move on.
[Reply]
stumppy 11:23 AM 05-13-2020
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
Watch this

Now are you guys going to immediately deny or read it? Science is always changing right?
:-)

Been lurking until you found just the right place to try and stir shit up again.

A glutton for punishment.
[Reply]
petegz28 11:23 AM 05-13-2020
Originally Posted by DaFace:
I think I'd go with "alarming" rather than "amusing," personally.
So it's okay to get into politics in this thread now? :-) Cause I have a strong feeling had I or Bleeding said something similar we would have been chastised.
[Reply]
Mecca 11:24 AM 05-13-2020
Originally Posted by DaFace:
I think I'd go with "alarming" rather than "amusing," personally.
We live in a time where if someone doesn't like what an expert has to say they either look at shit online for an hour and think they know more or find someone else online that disagrees.

No one can just say man that dudes pretty smart I hate this but he knows what he's talking about.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 11:25 AM 05-13-2020
Originally Posted by stumppy:

Been lurking until you found just the right place to try and stir shit up again.

Oh wait you are going to deny Science......... Now correct me if I'm wrong but I've been told that's not ok.
[Reply]
Donger 11:25 AM 05-13-2020
Watch this

Link

"Those receiving the triple-drug combination had a 1.5 times greater likelihood of recovering enough to be discharged, and were 44 percent less likely to die, compared to the double-drug combination."
Now are you guys going to immediately deny or read it? Science is always changing right?
[Reply]
stumppy 11:25 AM 05-13-2020
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
I remember the first few weeks of this when everyone loved Fauci after he said not to be alarmed. After about two weeks or so conservatives flipped on him when he started suggesting things that they didn't like.

Then he became the scapegoat for Trump's decision making. Next thing you know he's public enemy #1, a Deep State stooge who's part of this globalist cabal and can't be trusted. All of a sudden he's a profiteer taking advantage of an epidemic he manifested so he can make millions.

It's always amusing to watch these sorts of things mutate.
It's almost like the phrase 'Alternative facts' from a couple years ago made everyone of them an expert.....in their own minds
[Reply]
petegz28 11:26 AM 05-13-2020
Originally Posted by stumppy:

Actually this was being discussed this morning with the NYU guys. There are still studies going on with this and they were talking with the Cleveland Clinic this morning. They are also working on studies that still use zinc but with other methods to help get the zinc absorbed into the body.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 11:27 AM 05-13-2020
Actually this was being discussed this morning with the NYU guys. There are still studies going on with this and they were talking with the Cleveland Clinic this morning. They are also working on studies that still use zinc but with other methods to help get the zinc absorbed into the body.
Its in the Link.

I should have bolded more, but these same guys who claim "Der the experts all agree" immediately dismissing EXPERTS showing their studies is kind of IRONIC.
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 11:27 AM 05-13-2020
Excellent article on herd-immunity and how vaccines affect it, R0, and fatality rate.

I would encourage everyone to read this. It also has a tool you can use to demonstrate how many people need to get the disease for herd immunity and what the total fatalities would be based upon the fatality rate.

https://fivethirtyeight.com/features...-wont-save-us/
[Reply]
DaFace 11:28 AM 05-13-2020
Oh wait you are going to deny Science......... Now correct me if I'm wrong but I've been told that's not ok.
See: post regarding scientific consensus.
[Reply]
TLO 11:28 AM 05-13-2020
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
I remember the first few weeks of this when everyone loved Fauci after he said not to be alarmed. After about two weeks or so conservatives flipped on him when he started suggesting things that they didn't like.

Then he became the scapegoat for Trump's decision making. Next thing you know he's public enemy #1, a Deep State stooge who's part of this globalist cabal and can't be trusted. All of a sudden he's a profiteer taking advantage of an epidemic he manifested so he can make millions.

It's always amusing to watch these sorts of things mutate.
Looks at title of thread.

***NON-POLITICAL COVID-19 Discussion Thread***

Looks at Detoxing's post.

[Reply]
Monticore 11:29 AM 05-13-2020
How much stock did you buy?
[Reply]
Page 2031 of 3903
« First < 1031153119311981202120272028202920302031 203220332034203520412081213125313031 > Last »
Up