ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 72 of 78
« First < 22626869707172 73747576 > Last »
Media Center>Conspiracy, the Paranormal, the Unexplained and the Esoteric
keg in kc 05:43 PM 01-17-2015
Figure this would have a better chance of surviving in the Media Center than on the main page, and I'll be adding youtube and podcast links from time to time as I come across them, so it fits.

This has been something that's interested me from a very young age, all aspects of mysterious stuff, whether we're talking forgotten or forbidden archeology or civilization (Atlantis, pre-colombian exploration of america, etc), unexplained events (like Tunguska in 1908, the lost Roanoke Island colony, etc), paranormal events like ghosts, the study of ESP and that sort of thing, conspiracy (ranging from JFK to stuff like the perpetration of the drug war and the infilitration of the media by US intelligence) and, of course, UFOs (which to me means "unexplained" not "extraterrestrial" but that's a whole other topic).

Anything could show up, and everybody should feel free to add whatever they like. Just try to keep it as civil and respectful as possible. This is not intended to be a DC thread; it's as much for entertainment purposes as it is to solve all the world's mysteries.

**Although if anybody posts anything from Third Phase of Moon they should probably expect me to kick them in the balls.**

Few things I like to watch or listen to in no particular order (most of this can be found on itunes as well...):

The Paracast
Binall of America
The Gralian Report
The Paranormal Report
Dark City
Radio Misterioso
Open Minds (mostly their podcast)

That's it for now, just wanted to get this started. Been thinking about doing it for a while...
[Reply]
keg in kc 03:33 PM 09-18-2019
Originally Posted by Sorry:
Nothing burger
Yeah it might be. Just because we hadn't seen something before doesn't mean it's actually rare or even unusual. We may just have finally reached a point where we could detect these interstellar objects, and now we'll find them all over
[Reply]
Sorry 03:40 PM 09-18-2019
Originally Posted by keg in kc:
Yeah it might be. Just because we hadn't seen something before doesn't mean it's actually rare or even unusual. We may just have finally reached a point where we could detect these interstellar objects, and now we'll find them all over
Which would be cool. I love the Galaxy/universe topic. The older one gets, you grasp how much we still haven't grasped and how i sane this world is lol
[Reply]
keg in kc 04:24 PM 09-18-2019
Here's something I never thought I'd see: the Navy officially validating the videos that Lou Elizondo released and, further, acknowledging that they are unidentified aerial phenomena: https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/8...rial-phenomena
[Reply]
Megatron96 04:37 PM 09-18-2019
Originally Posted by keg in kc:
So to get back on topic, anybody remember Oumuamua from a couple years ago? There is another. This one was discovered by an amateur astronomer at the end of August, hit the news cycle late last week.

https://amp.theatlantic.com/amp/article/598204/

https://gizmodo.com/how-does-the-new...1838184020/amp

https://www.universetoday.com/143399...19-q4-borisov/

This is kind of feeling like rendezvous with rama come to life.
Thanks. I'm fascinated by these interstellar visitors.
[Reply]
Easy 6 04:56 PM 09-18-2019
Yeah I almost chimed in after that post, keg

But figured you would let it drop, just wish I had the ability to put a dent in those thoughts... as it stands you’ve got us all lumped into a box that doesn’t fit at all

Anyhoo, how about the Navy coming right out and saying those F18 pilot videos are real and they can’t explain them?

Aircraft under intelligent control exceeding anything humans are capable of producing, hmmm... to quote Giorgio Tsoukalos, “it was aliens”
[Reply]
Megatron96 05:04 PM 09-18-2019
Originally Posted by Easy 6:

Anyhoo, how about the Navy coming right out and saying those F18 pilot videos are real and they can’t explain them?

Aircraft under intelligent control exceeding anything humans are capable of producing, hmmm... to quote Giorgio Tsoukalos, “it was aliens”
What's crazy is how many people still don't want to accept that those videos are legitimate. I've heard everything from "they're hoaxes," to "they're just issues with the cameras." As if they were posted by some amateur with a phone cam, and not the U.S. Navy and DoD.
[Reply]
Detoxing 05:27 PM 09-18-2019
Originally Posted by Easy 6:

Anyhoo, how about the Navy coming right out and saying those F18 pilot videos are real and they can’t explain them?
I was waiting for someone to mention that. It's why i clicked on the thread today actually.
[Reply]
Megatron96 05:35 PM 09-18-2019
Honestly, I don't think the Navy had much choice. Think about it: they had more than a half-a-dozen Navy fighter pilots come out and say that they not only saw these things with their eyes, but also that at least one if not two or three separate sensor systems aboard some of the most advanced fighter planes in the world also recorded these objects under basically perfect atmospheric conditions.

What were they going to say? That their own pilots, some of whom are still flying for the Navy, are seeing things while protecting our skies? That our best most highly trained pilots are incapable of discerning the difference between a weather balloon and a UAP?
[Reply]
Easy 6 05:45 PM 09-18-2019
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
What's crazy is how many people still don't want to accept that those videos are legitimate. I've heard everything from "they're hoaxes," to "they're just issues with the cameras." As if they were posted by some amateur with a phone cam, and not the U.S. Navy and DoD.
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
I was waiting for someone to mention that. It's why i clicked on the thread today actually.
It simply cannot be explained away with conventional excuses anymore

The cameras got it, the pilots witnessed it, physical object confirmed by state of the art radar doing things mankind is currently incapable of...it’s great of the Navy to be this open, let’s hope it leads to more truths
[Reply]
keg in kc 07:32 PM 09-18-2019
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
What's crazy is how many people still don't want to accept that those videos are legitimate. I've heard everything from "they're hoaxes," to "they're just issues with the cameras." As if they were posted by some amateur with a phone cam, and not the U.S. Navy and DoD.
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
I was waiting for someone to mention that. It's why i clicked on the thread today actually.
Naw, what's crazy is you guys quotin' him when I posted it a couple posts above him!
[Reply]
Bowser 07:56 PM 09-18-2019
I guess you would label this one as "esoteric", maybe? Stumbled on to this vid a day or so ago. It's a doc on the German brothers that designed a stealth bomber for the Nazis at the end of the war. Pretty interesting stuff, especially how NASA scientists still to this day study the design to understand propulsion (and how they got it back in the day with this design)….


[Reply]
keg in kc 08:00 PM 09-18-2019
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Yeah I almost chimed in after that post, keg

But figured you would let it drop, just wish I had the ability to put a dent in those thoughts... as it stands you’ve got us all lumped into a box that doesn’t fit at all
Okay, this is absolutely, unequivocally, the last comment I am ever going to make on any of this. And I do it only because I don't want you to have the wrong idea.

I was referring only to a very specific subset of far right evangelicals. I was not referring to Christians as a group. I would never refer to Christians as a group. My parents are Christians, one Methodist and the other Catholic, and neither one of them falls anywhere close to the category of folks I was referring to, nor have they ever expressed the kind of beliefs that I mentioned. And I assume that's true for about 99.999% of Christians in the US.

As a whole, my opinion on religion is basically that I don't have an opinion. Whatever you or anybody chooses to believe, it's none of my business. At all.

That is all.
[Reply]
keg in kc 08:03 PM 09-18-2019
Originally Posted by Bowser:
I guess you would label this one as "esoteric", maybe? Stumbled on to this vid a day or so ago. It's a doc on the German brothers that designed a stealth bomber for the Nazis at the end of the war. Pretty interesting stuff, especially how NASA scientists still to this day study the design to understand propulsion (and how they got it back in the day with this design)….

The Hortens, I assume?

You can really get yourself into a pretty cool rabbit hole looking into Nazis, including some really weird occult stuff. Joseph P. Farrell has a whole bunch of really cool-sounding books that I keep meaning to look into but never do. But if you can find any interviews with him, he can really talk about some wild stuff.
[Reply]
Megatron96 08:05 PM 09-18-2019
Originally Posted by keg in kc:
Naw, what's crazy is you guys quotin' him when I posted it a couple posts above him!
Did I break some unwritten rule about who I can quote? I literally just picked the one closest to the bottom.
[Reply]
keg in kc 08:09 PM 09-18-2019
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Did I break some unwritten rule about who I can quote? I literally just picked the one closest to the bottom.
Nah, I was just being weird.
[Reply]
Page 72 of 78
« First < 22626869707172 73747576 > Last »
Up