ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 64 of 84
« First < 14546061626364 6566676874 > Last »
Media Center>Conspiracy, the Paranormal, the Unexplained and the Esoteric
keg in kc 05:43 PM 01-17-2015
Figure this would have a better chance of surviving in the Media Center than on the main page, and I'll be adding youtube and podcast links from time to time as I come across them, so it fits.

This has been something that's interested me from a very young age, all aspects of mysterious stuff, whether we're talking forgotten or forbidden archeology or civilization (Atlantis, pre-colombian exploration of america, etc), unexplained events (like Tunguska in 1908, the lost Roanoke Island colony, etc), paranormal events like ghosts, the study of ESP and that sort of thing, conspiracy (ranging from JFK to stuff like the perpetration of the drug war and the infilitration of the media by US intelligence) and, of course, UFOs (which to me means "unexplained" not "extraterrestrial" but that's a whole other topic).

Anything could show up, and everybody should feel free to add whatever they like. Just try to keep it as civil and respectful as possible. This is not intended to be a DC thread; it's as much for entertainment purposes as it is to solve all the world's mysteries.

**Although if anybody posts anything from Third Phase of Moon they should probably expect me to kick them in the balls.**

Few things I like to watch or listen to in no particular order (most of this can be found on itunes as well...):

The Paracast
Binall of America
The Gralian Report
The Paranormal Report
Dark City
Radio Misterioso
Open Minds (mostly their podcast)

That's it for now, just wanted to get this started. Been thinking about doing it for a while...
[Reply]
O.city 07:52 AM 05-29-2019
Anyone ever had any reading or experience with Jacques Vallee?
[Reply]
O.city 08:52 AM 05-29-2019
I also just can't really buy into a race of ET's that have such advanced tech to get here would even be seen by us. That doesn't make sense to me.
[Reply]
keg in kc 11:23 AM 05-30-2019

[Reply]
Sorry 01:37 PM 05-30-2019
Anyone ever experience something that you just had to be there to k ow it was off kilter? I mean unless youre a trained novelist and could properly place the listener yhere, some stories are better left untold
[Reply]
ModSocks 01:47 PM 05-30-2019
Originally Posted by Sorry:
Anyone ever experience something that you just had to be there to k ow it was off kilter? I mean unless youre a trained novelist and could properly place the listener yhere, some stories are better left untold
Give it your best shot
[Reply]
Easy 6 08:51 PM 05-30-2019
Originally Posted by keg in kc:
15 minutes into this and these guys have the proper credentials, good stuff so far...
[Reply]
BlackOp 01:22 AM 05-31-2019
Originally Posted by Sorry:
I had a 4 ft x 4 ft print of a macro shot of broccoli (see pic). I woke from lucid dreaming to see a woman holding a child above me...then the photo sucked them back into the image and they became part of the pattern. From that moment on, I could always see them in the photo...

It was VERY strange...hard to explain except they were this 3D extension of the photograph that was hovering over me ..and hidden in the complexity of the pattern. It almost appeared like they were startled when I woke...that I had seen something I shouldn't have and quickly retracted back into the picture.

[Reply]
vailpass 03:58 PM 05-31-2019
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
I had a 4 ft x 4 ft print of a macro shot of broccoli (see pic). I woke from lucid dreaming to see a woman holding a child above me...then the photo sucked them back into the image and they became part of the pattern. From that moment on, I could always see them in the photo...

It was VERY strange...hard to explain except they were this 3D extension of the photograph that was hovering over me ..and hidden in the complexity of the pattern. It almost appeared like they were startled when I woke...that I had seen something I shouldn't have and quickly retracted back into the picture.

QF posterity.
[Reply]
keg in kc 05:28 PM 05-31-2019
Originally Posted by vailpass:
QF posterity.
This is your brain on drugs
[Reply]
loochy 05:45 PM 05-31-2019
Originally Posted by BlackOp:

Ah yes, I see that you've tried DMT. It's a hell of a drug.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 05:50 PM 05-31-2019
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
This one right here has REALLY caught my interest.

1. The object is massive and was captured by multiple cameras and multiple unrelated persons.

2. There's video taken by a group of people in a car as they drive around the Pentagon videoing the object. It looks to be a multidimensional object and not a projector (it'd be tough to project into the dark sky an object that large anyway) , as the object has multiple sides that's clearly demonstrated in the video.

3. IF the leaked footage below is real (looks to be) then holy shit....

if that went through interstellar travel wouldn't it be more sculpted like a teardrop .
[Reply]
keg in kc 10:04 PM 05-31-2019
First episode of Unidentified is really, really good. Like maybe the best hour-long on the topic that I've ever seen.

That said, I'll say the same thing I've said for two years about To The Stars: I'm concerned about all the ties to the intelligence community. It makes them difficult to trust.

But...really good show.
[Reply]
Easy 6 10:31 PM 05-31-2019
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
if that went through interstellar travel wouldn't it be more sculpted like a teardrop .
What if it isn’t interstellar... but interdimensional?
[Reply]
O.city 08:07 AM 06-01-2019
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
What if it isn’t interstellar... but interdimensional?
I mean, maybe

But we just can’t really wrap our heads around that yet so I won’t think that way lol

I think it’s more likely they’ve figured out how to essentially “space jump” from place to place somehow
[Reply]
Megatron96 01:35 PM 06-01-2019
I just watched "Unidentified."

It's disturbing. Ret. Navy Commander David Fravor is for real. What I mean is he is exactly who the show says he is. Back in 2008 PBS aired a mini-series titled, "Carrier," which was filmed aboard the USS CVN Nimitz, and he was the commander of the Black Aces squadron. That show wasn't about ETs or UFOs; it was a show about life aboard a carrier on their way from CA to the Gulf.

I made a call and verified the bona fides of ret. Marine Corps Lt. Colonel Christopher Cooke. The person I called worked with Cooke, and verified that he was in fact a highly regarded Marine fighter pilot. Also a highly decorated no sh*t fighter pilot. His analysis of the video is dead nuts on. Meaning you can bank on every word he says about it. He knows exactly what he's looking at, he's used those systems and that associated recticle hundreds if not thousands of times, probably also in actual combat. The look on his face while watching that clip is disturbing.
[Reply]
Page 64 of 84
« First < 14546061626364 6566676874 > Last »
Up