ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 51 of 84
« First < 414748495051 5253545561 > Last »
Media Center>Conspiracy, the Paranormal, the Unexplained and the Esoteric
keg in kc 05:43 PM 01-17-2015
Figure this would have a better chance of surviving in the Media Center than on the main page, and I'll be adding youtube and podcast links from time to time as I come across them, so it fits.

This has been something that's interested me from a very young age, all aspects of mysterious stuff, whether we're talking forgotten or forbidden archeology or civilization (Atlantis, pre-colombian exploration of america, etc), unexplained events (like Tunguska in 1908, the lost Roanoke Island colony, etc), paranormal events like ghosts, the study of ESP and that sort of thing, conspiracy (ranging from JFK to stuff like the perpetration of the drug war and the infilitration of the media by US intelligence) and, of course, UFOs (which to me means "unexplained" not "extraterrestrial" but that's a whole other topic).

Anything could show up, and everybody should feel free to add whatever they like. Just try to keep it as civil and respectful as possible. This is not intended to be a DC thread; it's as much for entertainment purposes as it is to solve all the world's mysteries.

**Although if anybody posts anything from Third Phase of Moon they should probably expect me to kick them in the balls.**

Few things I like to watch or listen to in no particular order (most of this can be found on itunes as well...):

The Paracast
Binall of America
The Gralian Report
The Paranormal Report
Dark City
Radio Misterioso
Open Minds (mostly their podcast)

That's it for now, just wanted to get this started. Been thinking about doing it for a while...
[Reply]
Easy 6 11:40 PM 01-21-2017
Wish I still had the interest in this that I used to, there was a time between 88-07 where I couldnt study up enough... read every damn thing I could on it all

But it got to the point where I'd had so many experiences, that reading everyone else' tales on the web became boring... if you've seen the mystery up close a few times, conjecture and rumor loses its luster

"At what point does studying this become a waste of my time"

Once you've seen things up close, the WTF factor goes away and you're just kinda left with the feeling of "ok, what now?"

I havent seriously looked into the phenomenon since roughly 08... its just a fact of life now
[Reply]
RobBlake 02:16 AM 01-22-2017
Easy what are your experiences?

Humans know so little.
[Reply]
Easy 6 10:04 AM 01-22-2017
Originally Posted by RobBlake:
Easy what are your experiences?

Humans know so little.
Go back through this thread, I posted about my closest encounter... close enough that I could've half heartedly thrown a rock and hit it
[Reply]
tmw4h5 10:49 AM 01-22-2017
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
Here is low budget video, basically a guy reading the obscure book "The "Secret Terrorists". It details the 1814 Congress of Vienna...and the meeting where European elite/aristocracy laid the ground work for returning all free countries back to a monarchical system through covert means. It was called the Holy Alliance.

Jefferson was so concerned about this....it ushered in the Monroe Doctrine. Yes...this conspiracy has been alive for a long time.

It also details how the Jesuit order is, to this day, the key perpetrators in chaos, war, assassinations, despotism and financial terror. This is the top of the food chain...as far as the NWO is concerned. All the European banking dynasties answer to them. All roads lead to Rome...

Adolfo Nicolás Pachón is the current "Black Pope"...he is the general of the Jesuit Order.

Just in case you are unaware of who the Jesuits are....they are the "Pope's army"...the military arm. They are ruthless...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ML3ijmcmV4o
I don't think you understand how to use ellipsis.
[Reply]
BlackOp 08:48 PM 01-22-2017
Originally Posted by tmw4h5:
I don't think you understand how to use ellipsis.
I dont think you understood my post...or chose not to....so you made a feeble attempt to disregard the content based something I give little or no value.

Keep on keeping on...just throwing out what information I have...to help serve a collective humanity move forward.
[Reply]
Valiant 12:34 PM 01-24-2017
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Go back through this thread, I posted about my closest encounter... close enough that I could've half heartedly thrown a rock and hit it
What post?
[Reply]
RobBlake 11:24 AM 01-25-2017
Originally Posted by Valiant:
What post?
this. lots of pages
[Reply]
keg in kc 03:34 PM 01-29-2017
Daylight sighting over Tijuana posted to instagram and then quickly removed a couple days back. Neat but nothing earth-shattering.

[Reply]
beach tribe 07:17 PM 01-29-2017
OK, ****ers.

I suggest you go take a shit BEFORE you watch this.

WHAT

IN

THE

FUUUUUUU*******
[Reply]
Easy 6 07:27 PM 01-29-2017
Originally Posted by Valiant:
What post?
Originally Posted by RobBlake:
this. lots of pages
Pretty sure its somewhere in the first 10 pages
[Reply]
beach tribe 07:34 PM 01-29-2017
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Pretty sure its somewhere in the first 10 pages
Easy, watch the video above and tell me I'm not crazy.

About 20% of those are SERIOUSLY fucking with my head. I cant explain that shit

Clay, bring your ass out.

I know damn good and well that C-3PO did not have a silver leg, that Darth Vader says Luke I am your father and that Captain Kirk said beam me up Scotty multiple f****** times and recorded history says it never happened.

The actual original versions of these iconic shows catch phrases speeches logos Etc all wrong something is amiss.

Forgive my punctuation I'm using talk-to-text and I don't feel like punctuating
[Reply]
Easy 6 07:37 PM 01-29-2017
Originally Posted by beach tribe:
Easy, watch the video above and tell me I'm not crazy.

About 20% of those are SERIOUSLY ****ing with my head. I cant explain that shit

Clay, bring your ass out.

I know damn good and well that C-3PO did not have a silver leg, that Darth Vader says Luke I am your father and that Captain Kirk said beam me up Scotty multiple f****** times and recorded history says it never happened.

The actual original versions of these iconic shows catch phrases speeches logos Etc all wrong something is amiss.

Forgive my punctuation I'm using talk-to-text and I don't feel like punctuating
Watched the first half, there are some strange occurences in there for sure... glitches in the matrix

But I'm pretty sure Folgers coffee was never spelled with a D
[Reply]
beach tribe 07:45 PM 01-29-2017
I'm 100% sure a lot of those are ridiculous.

Maybe 20% was too high, but some of that is making my brain hurt.

Watch the rest. Check it out.
[Reply]
Easy 6 07:48 PM 01-29-2017
Originally Posted by beach tribe:
I'm 100% sure a lot of those are ridiculous.

Maybe 20% was too high, but some of that is making my brain hurt.

Watch the rest. Check it out.
Yeah, the Vader "father" remark was said... I dont care what that narrator says
[Reply]
keg in kc 07:48 PM 01-29-2017
If the Mandela Effect actually exists, then I believe it's something other than 'reality changing'. Because if reality did change, there'd be nothing at all to remember from before that change. That's reality now, and from our perspective it always would have been.

Maybe it's as simple as dreaming. Some cultures consider dreaming to basically be astral projection, and that we can travel outside our own dimension as we sleep. So maybe we can visit other realities, then later remember experiences that didn't actually occur in our own. It could be something as simple as seeing a television for a few seconds in a dream.

I think a lot of this is tied into the idea of a holographic universe, that we're living a computer simulation (hence the Matrix look at the start of the ME video). That seems silly to me, but a lot of really smart people (like elon musk) seem to buy into it.
[Reply]
Page 51 of 84
« First < 414748495051 5253545561 > Last »
Up