ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 26 of 84
« First < 162223242526 272829303676 > Last »
Media Center>Conspiracy, the Paranormal, the Unexplained and the Esoteric
keg in kc 05:43 PM 01-17-2015
Figure this would have a better chance of surviving in the Media Center than on the main page, and I'll be adding youtube and podcast links from time to time as I come across them, so it fits.

This has been something that's interested me from a very young age, all aspects of mysterious stuff, whether we're talking forgotten or forbidden archeology or civilization (Atlantis, pre-colombian exploration of america, etc), unexplained events (like Tunguska in 1908, the lost Roanoke Island colony, etc), paranormal events like ghosts, the study of ESP and that sort of thing, conspiracy (ranging from JFK to stuff like the perpetration of the drug war and the infilitration of the media by US intelligence) and, of course, UFOs (which to me means "unexplained" not "extraterrestrial" but that's a whole other topic).

Anything could show up, and everybody should feel free to add whatever they like. Just try to keep it as civil and respectful as possible. This is not intended to be a DC thread; it's as much for entertainment purposes as it is to solve all the world's mysteries.

**Although if anybody posts anything from Third Phase of Moon they should probably expect me to kick them in the balls.**

Few things I like to watch or listen to in no particular order (most of this can be found on itunes as well...):

The Paracast
Binall of America
The Gralian Report
The Paranormal Report
Dark City
Radio Misterioso
Open Minds (mostly their podcast)

That's it for now, just wanted to get this started. Been thinking about doing it for a while...
[Reply]
Jerm 07:39 AM 02-12-2015
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Is this the same place that was investigated by Ghost Adventures a year or two ago? The one where the sheriff was shot to death on the front steps?
Nah...in a small po dunk area up north.
[Reply]
Rausch 02:45 PM 02-12-2015
Originally Posted by Numbah One:
Terrifying game.

Yeah...fuck that...
[Reply]
Rausch 02:56 PM 02-12-2015
Originally Posted by keg in kc:

Basically I don't think there's any single end-all be-all answer to any of this stuff. It's like a smorgasbord of rare events.
I'd say I've had 20 or 30 "strange events" in my life I can't explain.

It doesn't mean that Aliens/Bigfoot/Nessie were there, it means very strange $#it I can't explain happened.

30 is probably an underestimate.

But I didn't decide it was religious/alien/goblins I decided to research this odd stuff and try and find similar events. I read up. I talked to people.

I found that a number of these things could be due to having DSPD and being sleep deprived.

Other things, not so easy to explain.
[Reply]
keg in kc 03:24 PM 02-12-2015
I'd never even heard of dspd and I probably have it, although my sleep patterns are never constant.

In any case I've never had any kind of weird experience. Or if I have I don't remember it. Strange light in the sky a time or two but never anything extraordinary. Aside from that nothing.
[Reply]
Simply Red 11:22 PM 02-12-2015
I'd never even heard of dspd and I probably have it, although my sleep patterns are never constant.

In any case I've never had any kind of weird experience. Or if I have I don't remember it. Strange light in the sky a time or two but never anything extraordinary. Aside from that nothing.
You seem nice.
[Reply]
Simply Red 11:23 PM 02-12-2015
I make stuff happen with my mind sometimes, but I can't figure out how to do it 'at will'
[Reply]
Simply Red 11:25 PM 02-12-2015
Originally Posted by Rausch:
Yeah...**** that...
what is it? I'm scared to watch it now.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 11:28 PM 02-12-2015
Originally Posted by Simply Red:
I make stuff happen with my mind sometimes, but I can't figure out how to do it 'at will'

Explain....
[Reply]
Simply Red 11:36 PM 02-12-2015
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
Explain....
Really hard to explain over the internet - I'll just say It's very clear we have another tool to use - I think we all have done it where we make something happen by thinking about it a certain way. I never know I'm doing it - until I've already done it. Sounds weird. But especially in business - I frequently predict our business flow - I predict trends - i mention someone, they call. Just little stuff like that.

Not saying or trying to convince any one that I am something special, I mean I am but not w/ regards to that, I'm certainly not the original Steve Austin. I'm a huge dreamer, I wear it all over my sleeve, it's just I'm more of a do'er - so as a result I don't have time to focus on or perfect my matrix ways.

[Reply]
007 12:23 AM 02-13-2015
Originally Posted by Simply Red:
what is it? I'm scared to watch it now.
its not even scary.
[Reply]
Simply Red 12:41 AM 02-13-2015
Originally Posted by Rausch:
Yeah...**** that...
I'm buying that shit - PS3 my wigga?
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:11 AM 02-13-2015
I think about Star Wars all the time and they are making like 6 more movies. Coincidence?
[Reply]
keg in kc 11:33 AM 02-13-2015
Happy Friday the 13th
[Reply]
frankotank 12:27 PM 02-13-2015
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Watched an interview with the two original Bentwaters AFB security personnel that went out to investigate the original sighting... just incredible.

They literally walked the circumference of it and touched it repeatedly, even viewed the senior guys hasty drawings of the heiroglyphics he touched and viewed on its side.

After that, it disappeared through the canopy in about one half of a second, leaving scorched tree's and earth along the way... but yeah, they just "misinterpreted something".

The emotion the senior guy displayed while recounting it was all the tell I need, damn near started crying at the awe he felt... hard to understand some people writing guys like this off as having "misinterpreted something". Both made it very clear that they misinterpreted nothing at all.

And of course lets not mention their commanding officer, Col. Halt... what he later saw and what the ATC's later saw disproves any debunker for all time, they can all get bent.
I wanna see that! where is it?

damn I love this thread.

this is my shizzle. I grew up in the UP of Michigan and I sat and watched a team of.....whatevers......take a plaster cast of bigfoot. hahahaha! I know I know. but I was like 8 at the time and I just lived in the woods and I thought it was the coolest thing EVER!
[Reply]
frankotank 01:13 PM 02-13-2015
It's like, while I don't think there's life after death or demons or anything like that, I still don't want to open that door anyway, just in case. No point in tempting fate. So if you want to explore haunted houses and graveyards, or play around with ouija boards, more power to you. Just leave me out of it. :-)
you've got some very interesting posts in here....some interesting ideas. one could make an argument that entertaining the idea of ufo's being real while at the same time discounting the possibility that after life, angels and demons could be real as well......one could argue that this seems illogical?

I'll say this....if ghosts are real....I don't think they are human. if they are real I think they want us to believe they are or once were human....but I don't buy it. if there's an afterlife and I could possibly be a ghost someday....I'm not willing to believe I'm gonna be stuck in my dilapidated house man! what a gyp!

as for the ouija board comment....
I've had a very few weird things...scary things happen to me....but only one time have I seen something that shouldn't/couldn't happen....only one time have I seen something like that and there was simply no questioning what I saw. there was no doubt.

I'd went to a friends house to spend the night. I was in the 4th grade. we were in his bedroom and he brought out a ouija board. I'd never seen one nor did I even know what it was or how it is "supposed" to work. he explained that you touch the planchette and ask questions and it will move and answer. bullshit. we touched it...asked a question and it moved. bullshit. you are moving it I told him. after a few attempts I was firmly convinced my friend was ****ing with me. he swore he wasn't so I asked that we put our fingers very very close but do NOT touch the planchette. I don't remember what question we asked....but we were sitting on the top bunk and I was watching his fingers like a hawk....and that sumbitch moved. not a lot...and not far...maybe less than half and inch....but he wasn't touching it and I wasn't touching it and I saw it move. 100% certain...it moved and we weren't touching it. in a split second I went from feeling confident and brave to immediately being filled with fear. I was off the top bunk and into the living room with his parents in seconds. as silly and uneventful as that sounds.....there is no natural explanation for it.

I wouldn't mess around with the damn things. just don't do it.
[Reply]
Page 26 of 84
« First < 162223242526 272829303676 > Last »
Up