ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 11 of 84
« First < 7891011 121314152161 > Last »
Media Center>Conspiracy, the Paranormal, the Unexplained and the Esoteric
keg in kc 05:43 PM 01-17-2015
Figure this would have a better chance of surviving in the Media Center than on the main page, and I'll be adding youtube and podcast links from time to time as I come across them, so it fits.

This has been something that's interested me from a very young age, all aspects of mysterious stuff, whether we're talking forgotten or forbidden archeology or civilization (Atlantis, pre-colombian exploration of america, etc), unexplained events (like Tunguska in 1908, the lost Roanoke Island colony, etc), paranormal events like ghosts, the study of ESP and that sort of thing, conspiracy (ranging from JFK to stuff like the perpetration of the drug war and the infilitration of the media by US intelligence) and, of course, UFOs (which to me means "unexplained" not "extraterrestrial" but that's a whole other topic).

Anything could show up, and everybody should feel free to add whatever they like. Just try to keep it as civil and respectful as possible. This is not intended to be a DC thread; it's as much for entertainment purposes as it is to solve all the world's mysteries.

**Although if anybody posts anything from Third Phase of Moon they should probably expect me to kick them in the balls.**

Few things I like to watch or listen to in no particular order (most of this can be found on itunes as well...):

The Paracast
Binall of America
The Gralian Report
The Paranormal Report
Dark City
Radio Misterioso
Open Minds (mostly their podcast)

That's it for now, just wanted to get this started. Been thinking about doing it for a while...
[Reply]
Jerm 08:07 PM 01-23-2015
I can't remember the guys name but I saw a video on YT where he said he worked at Dulce and a huge gunfight broke out with the Greys and he was wounded and got radiation damage which turned into cancer.

Always found it interesting....
[Reply]
keg in kc 08:09 PM 01-23-2015
Originally Posted by Jerm:
I can't remember the guys name but I saw a video on YT where he said he worked at Dulce and a huge gunfight broke out with the Greys and he was wounded and got radiation damage which turned into cancer.

Always found it interesting....
That was Phil Schneider I think. Let me see if I can find it.
[Reply]
Easy 6 08:13 PM 01-23-2015
Originally Posted by keg in kc:
I have to admit my personal favorite over recent years is the so-called Skinwalker Ranch. I have listened-to and read everything I can get my hands on about that one, and it's just fascinating to me.
You're such a regular here that I have NO doubt you've seen my many posts on that place...

Internationally known and peer reviewed nuclear physicist in Colm Kelleher? check.

Backed by a billionaire industrialist and space exploration pioneer in Robert Bigelow? check.

Emmy award winning journalist George Knapp? check

Story that holds up to ANY kind of scrutiny? check... I posted a 3 part interview with Kelleher here maybe 2-3 years ago and anyone that dares laugh in his face immediately exposes themselves as a total fraud and scientific ostrich.

Top scientists, retired spec ops... they were ALL repeatedly clowned by an unknown intelligence, all I can say is read up on it, read the book like I did for all you doubters.
[Reply]
keg in kc 08:13 PM 01-23-2015
This isn't the one I remember, but it's the cleanest video so far once you skip past the intro and get to his speech:

[Reply]
keg in kc 08:14 PM 01-23-2015
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
You're such a regular here that I have NO doubt you've seen my many posts on that place...

Internationally known and peer reviewed nuclear physicist in Colm Kelleher? check.

Backed by a billionaire industrialist and space exploration pioneer in Robert Bigelow? check.

Emmy award winning journalist George Knapp? check

Story that holds up to ANY kind of scrutiny? check... I posted a 3 part interview with Kelleher here maybe 2-3 years ago and anyone that dares laugh in his face immediately exposes themselves as a total fraud and scientific ostrich.

Top scientists, retired spec ops... they were ALL repeatedly clowned by an unknown intelligence, all I can say is read up on it, read the book like I did for all you doubters.
John Alexander was involved as well.
[Reply]
Jerm 08:17 PM 01-23-2015
This isn't the one I remember, but it's the cleanest video so far once you skip past the intro and get to his speech:

Yup that's him...crazy story.
[Reply]
keg in kc 08:17 PM 01-23-2015
Another Schneider:

[Reply]
Jerm 08:19 PM 01-23-2015
So what is the prevailing/theory on Skinwalker Ranch?

Read some stuff about it but just wondering what THE theory is on it...
[Reply]
Easy 6 08:22 PM 01-23-2015
John Alexander was involved as well.
He was one of the original "Men Who Stare at Goats".

Thats a guy who knows a LOT about what paranormal things the military is studying for sure.
[Reply]
keg in kc 08:23 PM 01-23-2015
I don't think there is a prevailing theory (or if there is we in the public aren't party to it). Maybe that it's a portal area and something's coming through from somewhere else. But I don't know that anybody has (or could) come up with a definitive answer. So many layers to that story.
[Reply]
Easy 6 08:26 PM 01-23-2015
Originally Posted by Jerm:
So what is the prevailing/theory on Skinwalker Ranch?

Read some stuff about it but just wondering what THE theory is on it...
Aleons.

Old earth, days of Noah stuff... a blend of spirituality and real effects on our natural world beyond what man is capable of understanding.
[Reply]
keg in kc 08:27 PM 01-23-2015
Skinwalker Ranch is the personification of what I believe has happened with the US's entire study of the UFO phenomenon. The federal government can honestly say they don't have any interest in or knowledge of UFOs....because they've licensed it all off to private contractors. That's their answer to FOIA filings. Plausable deniability. And for anybody who says you can't keep something that big secret (let's ignore the fact that there's shit from world war II that's still classified that literally nobody has talked about...) that's exactly how you do it, by keeping it compartmentalized and making sure that only the people at the very top - and who have need to know (which I don't believe has included a president in perhaps decades) - know anything.

Last I heard all the UFO reports get tunneled to Bigelow Aerospace if anybody contacts the FAA now, and he has control of all of MUFON's files.
[Reply]
Easy 6 08:33 PM 01-23-2015
Last I heard all the UFO reports get tunneled to Bigelow Aerospace if anybody contacts the FAA now, and he has control of all of MUFON's files.
Keg, my n****... you're ON it, you're paying attention God bless ya.

But I believe they're only now farming it out to exclusive people like Bigelow because they already have all they need/want of it.
[Reply]
keg in kc 08:49 PM 01-23-2015
If they do have everything they want/need out of it, then I believe that's because they finally threw their hands up. Because they still don't have any more control over or understanding of the phenomenon now than they did 70 years ago. And that's also why I think we'll never see a formal disclosure, because it would be...uncomfortable for the government to admit that there are things going on (both on the ground and in the air) that they can neither influence nor explain.
[Reply]
Jerm 08:53 PM 01-23-2015
It'd be mass hysteria...
[Reply]
Page 11 of 84
« First < 7891011 121314152161 > Last »
Up