ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 19 of 21
« First < 91516171819 2021 >
Nzoner's Game Room>NFL requiring Covid Vaccination to a certain degree
Chief Roundup 02:05 PM 04-13-2021

The NFL informed clubs today any team employee who refuses a COVID-19 vaccination without “bona fide medical or religious ground” will be barred from Tier 1 or Tier 2 status, and thus have restricted access within the team facility and not work directly with players, per sources.

— Tom Pelissero (@TomPelissero) April 13, 2021

Here’s the full NFL memo, which also says teams must report weekly the number of employees who are vaccinated, as conversations with the NFLPA continue on the thresholds at which protocols on testing, PPE, travel, etc., can be relaxed. pic.twitter.com/FXuIhFP6Vh

— Tom Pelissero (@TomPelissero) April 13, 2021

[Reply]
Bearcat 10:35 AM 04-16-2021
Originally Posted by BIG_DADDY:
There have been a lot of lies and deception in this thread
Yeah, there's been a ton of bullshit in this thread lately, almost like some people are here to stir shit instead of having an adult conversation. No idea how such a thing started.

This surprises nobody coming from you.
How in the hell are you still alive fat body? I figured you would have died from diabetes or aids years ago.
**** you and yours. If you are scared stayed home. Every twat on the planet feels the need to control everyone else. Control yourself.

Go blow a horse Dr. Diddy.

If you're scared stay home. If you get the vaccine, you should be bullet proof. Quit trying to dictate what the rest of the world should inject into their bloodstream.
Quit trying to make decisions for everyone else in the world. Quit being a twat. Quit pretending you got laid in Vegas.
1You want mandates because you are a controlling twat. If you are scared stay home. If the vaccine works, why do you care what anyone else does? You supports an authoritarian state, mandates and have control issues. TWAT

4. If your married you must be a swinger if you caught something.
Maybe they should get your vaccine, TWAT.
You have your double masks which should make you bullet proof all by itself.

[Reply]
WhawhaWhat 10:54 AM 04-16-2021
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
Yeah, there's been a ton of bullshit in this thread lately, almost like some people are here to stir shit instead of having an adult conversation. No idea how such a thing started.

[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 11:09 AM 04-16-2021
Originally Posted by Chief Roundup:
Right. Those are more people that can manipulate the "system" to not get a vaccine.
Your posts in this thread make absolutely no sense.

California is not mandating or requiring anyone to be vaccinated, so there's no reason why anyone, transgender or not, would need an "excuse" to avoid the vaccine.

Like I said it is or should be easier to get out a vaccine there than other states if you have any qualifying reason since there will be more qualifying reasons there than in other states.
It's not "easier" than in other states because there are more than 42 million people in the state. At last check, 40% of Californians have received at least one dose, so it's going to be quite a while before the people that choose to be vaccinated are fully vaccinated, mainly due to supply.

Beginning next week, the vaccine will be available for those under 50 so I'm sure we'll see an increase in vaccinations soon.
[Reply]
Bearcat 11:23 AM 04-16-2021
At this point you have your choice of 3 different vaccines for covid. You have your double masks which should make you bullet proof all by itself. You can also stay home or do all 3. IMO you don’t have the right to say what gets injected into everyone else.
And that's absolutely true... everyone in America has those three options, and given everyone knows by now that most masks are half as effective or worse than the vaccine, that option might eventually be taken away.

It's funny how big you are on "you can't tell me what to do", while directly telling everyone else what to do and thinking those options don't apply to you.

There's most likely no "stay home if you're scared" cause and effect once so many people are vaccinated.

IMO, once everyone who can get vaccinated does (granted, this still excludes people with small children who could be at high risk), everything in theory should be able to open up and be 'normal'.

But, there's also no well, Bearcat says we should try this so let's open up cause and effect, either.

The only thing we really know is 23% of the country is now fully vaccinated, and those are the people who will most likely be guaranteed to go on flights, attend sporting events, live music, etc. They won't be staying home.

Everyone not getting vaccinated are the ones at risk for being required to wear a mask or stay home... not the other way around.

I might die of an autoimmune condition in 10 years, but I'll be at all of the Chiefs' AFCCGs for the next 9.... someone who isn't vaccinated can stay unvaccinated, but might not be able to get into places or other countries or fly until they do (well, and could still die of an autoimmune condition :-) ).

It's a pretty straightforward analysis of risk and what you're willing to give up for that risk, and in the end really has nothing to do with freedom, because the freedom to not vaccinate doesn't equal the freedom to do whatever you want after that. It's just something to deal with being part of a society.
[Reply]
BIG_DADDY 11:48 AM 04-16-2021
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
And that's absolutely true... everyone in America has those three options, and given everyone knows by now that most masks are half as effective or worse than the vaccine, that option might eventually be taken away.

It's funny how big you are on "you can't tell me what to do", while directly telling everyone else what to do and thinking those options don't apply to you.

There's most likely no "stay home if you're scared" cause and effect once so many people are vaccinated.

IMO, once everyone who can get vaccinated does (granted, this still excludes people with small children who could be at high risk), everything in theory should be able to open up and be 'normal'.

But, there's also no well, Bearcat says we should try this so let's open up cause and effect, either.

The only thing we really know is 23% of the country is now fully vaccinated, and those are the people who will most likely be guaranteed to go on flights, attend sporting events, live music, etc. They won't be staying home.

Everyone not getting vaccinated are the ones at risk for being required to wear a mask or stay home... not the other way around.

I might die of an autoimmune condition in 10 years, but I'll be at all of the Chiefs' AFCCGs for the next 9.... someone who isn't vaccinated can stay unvaccinated, but might not be able to get into places or other countries or fly until they do (well, and could still die of an autoimmune condition :-) ).

It's a pretty straightforward analysis of risk and what you're willing to give up for that risk, and in the end really has nothing to do with freedom, because the freedom to not vaccinate doesn't equal the freedom to do whatever you want after that. It's just something to deal with being part of a society.
I believe all businesses should have the right to require whatever they want. I don't believe government should be making mandates. Yes, I get hostile when people support an authoritarian state.
I support your decision to do whatever you want, after all, that's what freedom is.
I also support the doctor-patient relationship in deciding what is best for the individual and not the Bill Gates vision of vaccination depots globally run by the WHO with global mandates and digital ID. Call me crazy
[Reply]
Donger 11:51 AM 04-16-2021
I believe all businesses should have the right to require whatever they want. I don't believe government should be making mandates. Yes, I get hostile when people support an authoritarian state.
I support your decision to do whatever you want, after all, that's what freedom is.
I also support the doctor-patient relationship in deciding what is best for the individual and not the Bill Gates vision of vaccination depots globally run by the WHO with global mandates and digital ID. Call me crazy
I got goosebumps. Seriously.
[Reply]
sedated 11:56 AM 04-16-2021
Yes, I get hostile when people support an authoritarian state.

When did all the freedom chest-pounders forget that every country has laws, established by the government? (even the ole stars and stripes)

No one has a right to do whatever they want. That's why prisons exist.
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 12:02 PM 04-16-2021
Yes, I get hostile when people support an authoritarian state.
How do you feel about the vaccines that have been being used for 50+ years? You know the ones for Small Pox, Polio and so on, the ones that are required to go to public schools and all that stuff? The stuff I was referring to or talking about in the very beginning of all this back and forth?
[Reply]
Bearcat 12:03 PM 04-16-2021
I signed up for the Clear App so I could go to a Coyotes game, thinking I'd just delete my info afterwards.... and the fuckers have no way for you to remove your account or even see the info you've uploaded, much less change or delete it. And I don't even care so much about the fact they have the info nearly as much as now having to trust they'll never have a data breach. Assholes. :-)

But anyway, outside of whatever Bill Gates is or isn't doing, I agree with all of that for the most part.... I do think there are 'greater good' sacrifices for a society and it sucks that these days instead of having any understanding whatsoever of any given issue on both sides, many people just resort to feeding their confirmation bias while hurling insults at anyone who doesn't agree.

In any functional society, there's a ton of gray area between "everyone do whatever they want because freedom" and "authoritarian state", but those two extremes is where every argument inevitably lands.

[Reply]
htismaqe 02:02 PM 04-16-2021
How do you feel about the vaccines that have been being used for 50+ years? You know the ones for Small Pox, Polio and so on, the ones that are required to go to public schools and all that stuff? The stuff I was referring to or talking about in the very beginning of all this back and forth?
I'm not an anti-vaxxer but I've pointed this out before:

The measles vaccine was introduced in 1963. The first handful of states to make it mandatory did so in 1969 and even the, it was only like 12 states.

This takes time. There's no reason the COVID vaccine should be mandatory until they get the logistics issues figured out at the very least.

Some states, like California, can't even vaccinate half of their populace right now just due to those kinds of issues.
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 02:21 PM 04-16-2021
"We live in a society that you have absolutely no say in."
[Reply]
J Diddy 08:24 PM 04-16-2021
Originally Posted by stevieray:
Healthcare stopped being about health a looong time ago.

My wife was recently in the hospital.

doc came by to basically say hi, didn't do anything.

Cost? almost $800.00 for less than three minutes of his "time".

I feel you. I'm in absolute awe of my neurologist requiring me to see him once a year for an $80 copay (that doesn't go towards my OOP max or my deductible) to ensure that I continue taking a seizure med that's worked for 5 years and a migraine med that's worked for 3.

I got the pleasure of it being a tele-health visit this time around. It was the equivalent of two teens saying "sup?"
[Reply]
jdubya 08:34 PM 04-16-2021
Meanwhile in Ca

https://cchealth.org/press-releases/...ne-Clinics.php

Contra Costa County, in partnership with the California Office of Emergency services, will begin offering walk-in service to people ages 16 and older who live or work in the county at several pop-up sites in the coming weeks.
[Reply]
htismaqe 12:13 AM 04-17-2021
Originally Posted by J Diddy:
I feel you. I'm in absolute awe of my neurologist requiring me to see him once a year for an $80 copay (that doesn't go towards my OOP max or my deductible) to ensure that I continue taking a seizure med that's worked for 5 years and a migraine med that's worked for 3.

I got the pleasure of it being a tele-health visit this time around. It was the equivalent of two teens saying "sup?"
And I bet he bills your insurance company the full rate for that teleheatlh appointment.
[Reply]
BIG_DADDY 04:53 AM 04-17-2021
And that is the rub, right? If you are following the endless vaccine schedule by the CDC you should be Mr. Bullerproof Man. It shouldn't matter what anyone else thinks or feels, right? But that is not the way it works is it? Don't give me that you are just concerned about people who can't take vaccines BS either as mandates create a much bigger problem for people like that. To find the answer to all the hostility I will quote the most unapologetic global authoritarian in my life. When discussing which vaccine they would take for covid (Pfizer) they turned to me and said "you know it's people like me who take on the personal risk and side effects of vaccines to create global heard immunity while it's people like you who try to ride the backs of people like me" That, THAT, IMO is the real reason why people who are on board with their programming are so angry. Saying that out loud though is hard for some because you have admit you have come to that self-realization. You are accepting that you no longer want to think critically and are not for individual rights and freedoms because if you don't even have the right to even say what the government can or can't inject directly into your blood you really don't have freedom.

All that said there are benefits to being on board with the powers that be and seeing us all as the same unglazed donuts at the end of the assembly line. First of all you feel smarter and better than everyone else because that is being reinforced at every corner. You also feel entitled because being on board should have it's rewards, right? Your conscience can be the nasty side-effect though as it realizes this mentality has no morals and an any means to an end basis. A great example is shutting down every health expert in the world during a global health crisis and forcing Dr. Fraud Fauci down our throats on a 24/7 news cycle.
[Reply]
Page 19 of 21
« First < 91516171819 2021 >
Up