ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 12 of 21
« First < 289101112 13141516 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>NFL requiring Covid Vaccination to a certain degree
Chief Roundup 02:05 PM 04-13-2021

The NFL informed clubs today any team employee who refuses a COVID-19 vaccination without “bona fide medical or religious ground” will be barred from Tier 1 or Tier 2 status, and thus have restricted access within the team facility and not work directly with players, per sources.

— Tom Pelissero (@TomPelissero) April 13, 2021

Here’s the full NFL memo, which also says teams must report weekly the number of employees who are vaccinated, as conversations with the NFLPA continue on the thresholds at which protocols on testing, PPE, travel, etc., can be relaxed. pic.twitter.com/FXuIhFP6Vh

— Tom Pelissero (@TomPelissero) April 13, 2021

[Reply]
BIG_DADDY 10:17 PM 04-14-2021
Originally Posted by J Diddy:
That's cause they're dying ya dipshit
Maybe they should get your vaccine, TWAT.
[Reply]
J Diddy 10:19 PM 04-14-2021
Originally Posted by BIG_DADDY:
1. Wakefield is another subject we can do at a different time. Your diversion.

2. I never said it was had not been tested before.

3. Is all BS. You want mandates because you are a controlling twat. If you are scared stay home. If the vaccine works, why do you care what anyone else does? You supports an authoritarian state, mandates and have control issues. TWAT

4. If your married you must be a swinger if you caught something.

I moved to Texas to get away from this BS. I must say it's nice here.

Big Daddy I love you. I'm happy that you're happy.
[Reply]
BIG_DADDY 10:21 PM 04-14-2021
Big Daddy I love you. I'm happy that you're happy.
I love you too dog.......cat :-) Goodnight man.
[Reply]
Bearcat 10:21 PM 04-14-2021
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower:
It's been made explicit there is no returning to "normalcy" by the experts.
The same experts who shut down a vaccine because 6 people in 7 million developed blood clots?

What do you think that says about their predictions?

There's no reason to think full capacity sporting events or live music are gone forever.
[Reply]
J Diddy 10:22 PM 04-14-2021
It's been made explicit there is no returning to "normalcy" by the experts.

Depends on your definition of normalcy. We're not always going to be in masks, we're going to be able to listen to live music again, however, some great restaurants and clubs are gone forever.
[Reply]
htismaqe 10:24 PM 04-14-2021
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
The same experts who shut down a vaccine because 6 people in 7 million developed blood clots?

What do you think that says about their predictions?

There's no reason to think full capacity sporting events or live music are gone forever.
A lot of self-supported bands and small venues certainly are gone forever. Can't really be helped, it was a pandemic but your statement isn't completely true.
[Reply]
Bearcat 10:28 PM 04-14-2021
I feel you, got sick of giving my money away pretty early. Went to a couple of museums, got to take a helicopter flight at night, saw a Picasso painting at the Pawn Star's shop, tried some weird ass food from Hawaii at the California, and got to check out the Stadium Swim at the Circa. Fun trip. Originally we were scheduled to go to a country concert in Florida in March of 2020 but the concert and the flight were cancelled so we had to divert. Road tripping to the Northeast in the fall to finally see some shit I never seen before.

Why went to the mob museum when we were there. A kick ass in house speakeasy and their own distillery is in the basement.

Had a blast.
Yeah, there's a ton to do there. I actually just got back from a few days in Florida, which was the first time out of state in 6+ months.

Last March I bought some flights for the summer when flights were super cheap, but of course didn't end up going anywhere.... one of those was Guns N Roses and Smashing Pumpkins at Fenway Park in August, and at the time in March I was sure we'd be back to normal. :-)
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 10:30 PM 04-14-2021
Depends on your definition of normalcy. We're not always going to be in masks
Ha.
[Reply]
Bearcat 10:35 PM 04-14-2021
Ha.
Uh, that's already reversing itself... state mandates are going away and many places within those states were only following state guidelines to begin with.

I guess this is where I say fear mongering!!! :-)
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 10:37 PM 04-14-2021
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
Uh, that's already reversing itself... state mandates are going away and many places within those states were only following state guidelines to begin with.

I guess this is where I say fear mongering!!! :-)
And do the experts agree with the reversing of those mandates?
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 10:43 PM 04-14-2021
My wife works for the airlines and people are sick of it. When people start stressing in line to the reps people speak up all the time. "If you are scared stay home!!!" I do believe all businesses have the right to dictate whatever they want for their situation and let consumers decide. If you want the twat market make everything mandatory and you will get their business. You will not get mine. The businesses you mention are really in a corner but the no fear crew numbers are growing daily. The BWillieScared market shrinks by the day.
"No fear!" except, of course, of taking a vaccine.
[Reply]
RealSNR 10:58 PM 04-14-2021
My wife works for the airlines and people are sick of it. When people start stressing in line to the reps people speak up all the time. "If you are scared stay home!!!" I do believe all businesses have the right to dictate whatever they want for their situation and let consumers decide. If you want the twat market make everything mandatory and you will get their business. You will not get mine. The businesses you mention are really in a corner but the no fear crew numbers are growing daily. The BWillieScared market shrinks by the day.
You didn't really answer the question.
[Reply]
RealSNR 11:06 PM 04-14-2021
Ha.
I have a question. And I'm not trying to be a dick.

What happened in your life to make you so goddamn cynical? I'm not saying you were a jolly ray of sunshine at any point in your time on CP, but now if you're not talking football, the only shit you post is nihilistic "Fuck everything and fuck you too" garbage. Every comment you make about COVID suggests that none of us have any agency whatsoever and we're all going to have to wear masks in public for the rest of our goddamn lives.

If that's what you believe, then it's what you believe. I'm not going to tell you your version of reality is wrong, only because it's impossible to prove. I'm just wondering what made you so goddamn pessimistic or how you got to be this way.
[Reply]
flinchfree 12:40 AM 04-15-2021
There will be worse strains of Covid coming.
Those with vaccinations will fare better when those new variants arrive, mounting at least fair immuno response and likely better placed by taking boosters as they too become available.
Those who don't take the vax are ffed.
Now that medical science and the best among us that have delivered it have proven once again what an incredible species we are, I'm not that fussed that the stupid and conspiratorial will be more heavily affected and thinned.
It's evolution and the wiser brain shall predominate.
Guns won't do shit in this fight, it's all between the ears.
[Reply]
DTHOF 05:40 AM 04-15-2021
"We are all in this together" Except for Astrazeneca, Phizer , Moderna and J&J they are all getting paid $$$$$$. Not a conspiracy theorist at all but big Pharma really seems to be making out on this one. Wonder what the profit margin is on the shots?
[Reply]
Page 12 of 21
« First < 289101112 13141516 > Last »
Up