ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 11 of 21
« First < 7891011 12131415 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>NFL requiring Covid Vaccination to a certain degree
Chief Roundup 02:05 PM 04-13-2021

The NFL informed clubs today any team employee who refuses a COVID-19 vaccination without “bona fide medical or religious ground” will be barred from Tier 1 or Tier 2 status, and thus have restricted access within the team facility and not work directly with players, per sources.

— Tom Pelissero (@TomPelissero) April 13, 2021

Here’s the full NFL memo, which also says teams must report weekly the number of employees who are vaccinated, as conversations with the NFLPA continue on the thresholds at which protocols on testing, PPE, travel, etc., can be relaxed. pic.twitter.com/FXuIhFP6Vh

— Tom Pelissero (@TomPelissero) April 13, 2021

[Reply]
Chief Roundup 09:48 PM 04-14-2021
Originally Posted by BIG_DADDY:
If you're scared stay home. If you get the vaccine, you should be bullet proof. Quit trying to dictate what the rest of the world should inject into their bloodstream.
Any person that is not fully vaccinated, not talking about covid, just as an example cannot attend public or private school or public or private college. The precedent has already been set and accepted by the American people. I bet you have had all those required vaccines.
You are wrong in thinking that if a person gets the vaccine that they are bullet proof from the virus.
If a person chooses to not get said vaccine that person is choosing to not be able to enjoy all that society has to offer. Every choice has consequences.

Sent from my SM-G973U1 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 09:51 PM 04-14-2021
Only one of those apply Many are not scared of Covid and just don't want the vaccine. Masks, vaccines and staying home should cover the rest but every twat has control issues so here we go.
Is it because it is not FDA approved? If it is I would urge people to look at what they have approved and then double check that opinion again. Or even things that are not regulated by the FDA that you put in your body. Do you drink bottled water?

[Reply]
BIG_DADDY 09:52 PM 04-14-2021
Originally Posted by J Diddy:
BIG DUMMY ftw.

If there's a vaccine that could stop the threat and you don't get it, it exposes me to different variations of the virus and in effect allows your shit stain to inject something that I would have been protected from into my bloodstream.

Do tell me, what is your objection to the vaccine? Please tell me you're citing the Wakefield study as your reason, as you previously did.
Wakefield was reinstated and exonerated but that's a different story and has nothing to do with the freedom to decide what gets directly injected into your bloodstream. MIT has also done anitbody testing longer term than what's available to the general public and it shows longer term resistance than what's being reported, even to the variants. Quit trying to make decisions for everyone else in the world. Quit being a twat. Quit pretending you got laid in Vegas.
[Reply]
J Diddy 09:53 PM 04-14-2021
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
Heh... does it more or less look normal on the strip these days? I went a couple times when I first moved here, as it's not a bad drive, but it's not generally my thing.

Mostly stayed to Fremont, went to the strip to ride the observation merry go round thing and it was packed at early in the morning.

Fremont was lighter but still had a lot of people. Missed the live music performances and the street "entertainers" were horrendous.

The best part of the trip (besides the wife winning 7k) was going to a tattoo shop at 11 am. Got there just in time to hear the only artist on duty having a lively debate with was either the owner or manager abut how he was not willing to have any days but Sundays and Mondays off. Poor young ladies in front of us had an appointment booked as he told his boss to take this job and shove it. He was polite as can be after he got off the phone and informed the ladies that someone will be along soon to take care of them (as he's packing up his shit). We decided not to get tattoos by an angry man that was called in and headed to the Gold and Silver Pawn to look around.
[Reply]
Chief Pagan 09:55 PM 04-14-2021
Originally Posted by mlyonsd:
Just so we're all on the same page here, those that are advocating everyone should get the covid vaccine will also religiously get a flu shot every year. Right?
The number of Americans getting the flu shot this year was, I believe, an all time high and I hope that continues. Unlike covid, flu is really spread by kids.

I recall reading that even though it is primarily the elderly that die of the flu, more lives could be saved by giving kids the flu shot.

Although not getting the flu would seem to be reason enough to get a flu shot.
[Reply]
BIG_DADDY 09:58 PM 04-14-2021
Originally Posted by Chief Roundup:
Any person that is not fully vaccinated, not talking about covid, just as an example cannot attend public or private school or public or private college. The precedent has already been set and accepted by the American people. I bet you have had all those required vaccines.
You are wrong in thinking that if a person gets the vaccine that they are bullet proof from the virus.
If a person chooses to not get said vaccine that person is choosing to not be able to enjoy all that society has to offer. Every choice has consequences.

Simply not true. I have lived in the most restrictive state in the union and know many who continue to decide what if any vaccines they choose to take for their family. **** what has been dictated to society from vaccines to guns.
[Reply]
Bearcat 10:00 PM 04-14-2021
Only one of those apply Many are not scared of Covid and just don't want the vaccine. Masks, vaccines and staying home should cover the rest but every twat has control issues so here we go.
I actually agree with this to some extent, but there's also things like full capacity sporting events and live music. Those things aren't coming back because of masks... we already have those.

And while I don't necessarily care if I have to wear a mask somewhere, it would certainly be nice to not have to wear one on a 3 hour flight or at an outdoor stadium (FFS).

I mean, fuck other people's feelings for a second, I just want the next AFCCG to be at a packed Arrowhead and to see live music again and not wear a mask in Phoenix when it's 95 degrees.... and if the fastest way to normal is getting a shot, I'll do (did) that.

Not sure why some people are resisting the fastest path towards normalcy. :-)
[Reply]
J Diddy 10:05 PM 04-14-2021
Wakefield was reinstated and exonerated but that's a different story and has nothing to do with the freedom to decide what gets directly injected into your bloodstream. MIT has also done anitbody testing longer term than what's available to the general public and it shows longer term resistance than what's being reported, even to the variants. Quit trying to make decisions for everyone else in the world. Quit being a twat. Quit pretending you got laid in Vegas.

I truly missed your level of stupid?
1) There's no exoneration or reinstatement in a study. Papers are studied and peer reviewed. That is how the information is judged. He admitted fraud and was disbarred in 2010.

2) The mrna sequencing for vaccines was a reaction to the original SARS scare. This was not a new and untested delivery method.

3) Not making a decision for anyone else, however, don't expect me to hide my truth when your decision could have impacting effects for us all (especially if you had enough people who think like you do--thank God that's not an issue).

4) I was with my wife in Vegas, of course I got laid. That's what married folk do.
[Reply]
BIG_DADDY 10:06 PM 04-14-2021
I actually agree with this to some extent, but there's also things like full capacity sporting events and live music. Those things aren't coming back because of masks... we already have those.

And while I don't necessarily care if I have to wear a mask somewhere, it would certainly be nice to not have to wear one on a 3 hour flight or at an outdoor stadium (FFS).

I mean, **** other people's feelings for a second, I just want the next AFCCG to be at a packed Arrowhead and to see live music again and not wear a mask in Phoenix when it's 95 degrees.... and if the fastest way to normal is getting a shot, I'll do (did) that.

My wife works for the airlines and people are sick of it. When people start stressing in line to the reps people speak up all the time. "If you are scared stay home!!!" I do believe all businesses have the right to dictate whatever they want for their situation and let consumers decide. If you want the twat market make everything mandatory and you will get their business. You will not get mine. The businesses you mention are really in a corner but the no fear crew numbers are growing daily. The BWillieScared market shrinks by the day.
[Reply]
J Diddy 10:08 PM 04-14-2021

I mean, **** other people's feelings for a second, I just want the next AFCCG to be at a packed Arrowhead and to see live music again and not wear a mask in Phoenix when it's 95 degrees.... and if the fastest way to normal is getting a shot, I'll do (did) that.

I didn't know you were in Phoenix. My mother in law is in Sun City. Down that way a few times. Love it there.
[Reply]
J Diddy 10:09 PM 04-14-2021
My wife works for the airlines and people are sick of it. When people start stressing in line to the reps people speak up all the time. "If you are scared stay home!!!" I do believe all businesses have the right to dictate whatever they want for their situation and let consumers decide. If you want the twat market make everything mandatory and you will get their business. You will not get mine. The businesses you mention are really in a corner but the no fear crew numbers are growing daily. The BWillieScared market shrinks by the day.

That's cause they're dying ya dipshit
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 10:10 PM 04-14-2021

It's been made explicit there is no returning to "normalcy" by the experts.
[Reply]
Bearcat 10:11 PM 04-14-2021
Mostly stayed to Fremont, went to the strip to ride the observation merry go round thing and it was packed at early in the morning.

Fremont was lighter but still had a lot of people. Missed the live music performances and the street "entertainers" were horrendous.

The best part of the trip (besides the wife winning 7k) was going to a tattoo shop at 11 am. Got there just in time to hear the only artist on duty having a lively debate with was either the owner or manager abut how he was not willing to have any days but Sundays and Mondays off. Poor young ladies in front of us had an appointment booked as he told his boss to take this job and shove it. He was polite as can be after he got off the phone and informed the ladies that someone will be along soon to take care of them (as he's packing up his shit). We decided not to get tattoos by an angry man that was called in and headed to the Gold and Silver Pawn to look around.
Damn, nice haul.

Fremont is so fucking weird, but highly entertaining just for the people watching. And it's the last time I ate White Castle.

I don't find much fun in gambling, so on the strip I just look for music and a decent drink (and there's actually a couple of good spots for craft beer, which is always more trustworthy than a bartender on the strip)... so, I've just figured it's not worth it for the time being.
[Reply]
BIG_DADDY 10:14 PM 04-14-2021
I truly missed your level of stupid?
1) There's no exoneration or reinstatement in a study. Papers are studied and peer reviewed. That is how the information is judged. He admitted fraud and was disbarred in 2010.

2) The mrna sequencing for vaccines was a reaction to the original SARS scare. This was not a new and untested delivery method.

3) Not making a decision for anyone else, however, don't expect me to hide my truth when your decision could have impacting effects for us all (especially if you had enough people who think like you do--thank God that's not an issue).

4) I was with my wife in Vegas, of course I got laid. That's what married folk do.
1. Wakefield is another subject we can do at a different time. Your diversion.

2. I never said it was had not been tested before.

3. Is all BS. You want mandates because you are a controlling twat. If you are scared stay home. If the vaccine works, why do you care what anyone else does? You supports an authoritarian state, mandates and have control issues. TWAT

4. If your married you must be a swinger if you caught something.

I moved to Texas to get away from this BS. I must say it's nice here.
[Reply]
J Diddy 10:16 PM 04-14-2021
Damn, nice haul.

Fremont is so ****ing weird, but highly entertaining just for the people watching. And it's the last time I ate White Castle.

I don't find much fun in gambling, so on the strip I just look for music and a decent drink (and there's actually a couple of good spots for craft beer, which is always more trustworthy than a bartender on the strip)... so, I've just figured it's not worth it for the time being.

I feel you, got sick of giving my money away pretty early. Went to a couple of museums, got to take a helicopter flight at night, saw a Picasso painting at the Pawn Star's shop, tried some weird ass food from Hawaii at the California, and got to check out the Stadium Swim at the Circa. Fun trip. Originally we were scheduled to go to a country concert in Florida in March of 2020 but the concert and the flight were cancelled so we had to divert. Road tripping to the Northeast in the fall to finally see some shit I never seen before.

Why went to the mob museum when we were there. A kick ass in house speakeasy and their own distillery is in the basement.

Had a blast.
[Reply]
Page 11 of 21
« First < 7891011 12131415 > Last »
Up