Media Center>Godzilla x Kong: The New Empire
Tribal Warfare 04:21 PM 12-04-2023

U.S. Trailer

UK Trailer
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 08:36 PM 12-06-2023
Originally Posted by Kman34:
Then shut up and get out of the thread…
:-) That's literally all BWillie has. I've seen him pop in and be a condescending faggot in a bunch of other threads in the media subforum.
[Reply]
BWillie 09:37 PM 12-06-2023
Originally Posted by Sassy Squatch:
:-) That's literally all BWillie has. I've seen him pop in and be a condescending bundle of sticks in a bunch of other threads in the media subforum.
I care about you all so much I don't want your adult brains turning into a pubescent mush. Forgive me for my benevolence. I wish you well.
[Reply]
kc rush 02:02 AM 12-27-2023
Just saw Godzilla Minus One at the theater. Was a great movie, much better than these Hollywood productions.

Set at the end and immediately after WWII in Japan following a disgraced kamikaze pilot and his efforts to overcome the effects of war.
[Reply]
Cheater5 07:19 AM 12-27-2023
Originally Posted by kc rush:
Just saw Godzilla Minus One at the theater. Was a great movie, much better than these Hollywood productions.

Set at the end and immediately after WWII in Japan following a disgraced kamikaze pilot and his efforts to overcome the effects of war.

A very good friend said it’s likely the best Godzilla movie he’s ever seen, and one of the best movies overall in the past few years.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:03 PM 12-27-2023
OK. What movies do I need to watch to catch up here. Starts with Sam Jackson's KONG right?
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 02:41 PM 12-30-2023
Originally Posted by kc rush:

My family all loved it. I did get a bit tired of reading the captions after a while though.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 05:27 PM 12-30-2023
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
OK. What movies do I need to watch to catch up here. Starts with Sam Jackson's KONG right?
This is the Lionsgate Monsterverse Franchise which chronologically goes Kong,Godzilla, Godzilla KoTM, and Godzilla vs Kong.

Godzilla Minus One is a standalone which is from Toho Pictures.
[Reply]
Indian Chief 11:05 PM 01-06-2024
Just saw Minus One. Holy crap what a good movie. Even the wife enjoyed it.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:29 PM 01-06-2024
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
This is the Lionsgate Monsterverse Franchise which chronologically goes Kong,Godzilla, Godzilla KoTM, and Godzilla vs Kong.
Awesome. Just bought some new Klipsch speakers for the living room too.

Let's ride!
[Reply]
Rausch 02:42 PM 01-12-2024
Originally Posted by Indian Chief:
Just saw Minus One. Holy crap what a good movie. Even the wife enjoyed it.
I wanted to go see that before it left theaters.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 07:18 AM 01-13-2024
I just finished monarch on apple +. Really enjoyed it
[Reply]
Buehler445 05:06 PM 01-15-2024
Originally Posted by BWillie:
I miss the dub over English and not matching their mouth. Good times.

If you are over the age of 22 you should not be watching fantasy, superhero or monster movies. Be an adult.
You can still get that on Netflix with any of their international stuff.
[Reply]
Rausch 12:16 PM 01-16-2024
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
You can still get that on Netflix with any of their international stuff.
Most of it is on youtube...
[Reply]
Jerm 01:46 PM 01-18-2024
I can echo others' sentiments in this thread about Godzilla Minus One....it fucking rules.

Easily my favorite movie of 2023 and I'd have to say right now, my favorite Godzilla movie ever.
[Reply]
kpic 11:14 AM 01-19-2024
Godzilla Minus One/Minus Color (black & white) will be in US theaters from Jan 26-Feb 1

Hopefully it'll be near me somewhere, I'd love to see it again in B&W. And it looks like it's not just gone from color to B&W they did some remastering to get it to have the right 'look';

"Rather than just making it monochrome, it is a cut-by-cut," Yamakazi said in a statement last month. "I had them make adjustments while making full use of various mattes as if they were creating a new movie. What I was aiming for was a style that looked like it was taken by masters of monochrome photography. We were able to unearth the texture of the skin and the details of the scenery that were hidden in the photographed data. Then, a frightening Godzilla, just like the one in the documentary, appeared. By eliminating color, a new sense of reality emerges."
[Reply]
Page 2 of 4
< 12 34 >
Up