ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 11 of 263
« First < 7891011 121314152161111 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***OFFICIAL Chiefs vs Patriots Game Day Thread***
FAX 11:10 PM 10-13-2018
Episode 6 begins as the Gunslinger Of The Plains saddles up and travels to the Northeast in order to confront a die-nasty that has been offending mankind's sensibilities for far too long.

After decades of nefarious skullduggery, the Chiefs have seen enough and enter the den of the evil ones to put an end to their venal machinations.

And, when it's all said and done, the power of good prevails - defeating arrogant, duplicitous mendacity on national television as the Red & Gold leaves Foxborough victorious once more. Amen.

And now, a poetatum ...

There once was a team that we knew
Was hard to defeat or subdue
But today the Chiefs neuter
An old man's pea shooter
To turn a goat into a ewe

Go Chiefs.

(Sorry if re-post.)
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 10:56 AM 10-14-2018
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
I wish I could say Sutton has a plan but it seems like he's a guy that just rolls with what he has.

I guess we'll see but I'm apprehensive...
He does man. Just don’t know if it will work.
[Reply]
Rasputin 10:59 AM 10-14-2018
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
I wish I could say Sutton has a plan but it seems like he's a guy that just rolls with what he has.

I guess we'll see but I'm apprehensive...

That is the plan all along.
[Reply]
RunKC 11:00 AM 10-14-2018
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
Sutton has to have a good plan.

DOD HAS to play more imo.
There’s not a DC in the league that can have a successful “plan” with this disparity of talent in New England against Bill having 10 days to prepare.
[Reply]
Rasputin 11:07 AM 10-14-2018
I'm not down on Sutton as most are around here i believe talent and grit are what wins games but this defense was top take aways for several years with EB and DJ and Houston playing at top levels. This defense was good to keep a mediocre quarterback alive and make the playoffs.

What we need is get those turnovers and players step up and make the best of opportunities to do so. Lacking talent or skills or just too inexperienced hurts us the most. However i do think Sutton is too old to keep his job after this year and really the game has passed him by. I just don't want to lose sight that we've had a + take away defense under Sutton that we need to get our hands on more of those turnovers to give the ball back to Mahomes.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 11:26 AM 10-14-2018

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:31 AM 10-14-2018
If you look at Sutton's history he actually defends Brady better than most.

In the his last five games against the Patriots they haven't gone over 27 points.
[Reply]
eDave 10-14-2018, 11:31 AM
This message has been deleted by eDave.
htismaqe 11:36 AM 10-14-2018
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
If you look at Sutton's history he actually defends Brady better than most.

In the his last five games against the Patriots they haven't gone over 27 points.
They're just so banged up...
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 11:47 AM 10-14-2018
Originally Posted by RunKC:
There’s not a DC in the league that can have a successful “plan” with this disparity of talent in New England against Bill having 10 days to prepare.
I’m not asking him to hold NE to 20 points or anything.

Just use common sense. Don’t let guys like Ragland and Hitchens get buttfucksd by James White and Edelman all night.

Do common sense things and hope for they can execute.
[Reply]
RunKC 12:28 PM 10-14-2018
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
I’m not asking him to hold NE to 20 points or anything.

Just use common sense. Don’t let guys like Ragland and Hitchens get butt****sd by James White and Edelman all night.

Do common sense things and hope for they can execute.
All depends on alignment. Bill and Andy are the best at designing plays to force LB’s in bad positions. They both do it at the last ****ing second before they snap the ball too.

Makes it damn near impossible to defend.

Look at how Andy did this last Sundy against the best ILB duo in the league.
[Reply]
FAX 12:33 PM 10-14-2018
Well, I'm off to a gender reveal here in a minute.

Let's all remember to send positive thoughts into the aethers so that we win again and drive the NFL pundits completely insane for another entire week.

FAX
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 12:34 PM 10-14-2018
Originally Posted by RunKC:
All depends on alignment. Bill and Andy are the best at designing plays to force LB’s in bad positions. They both do it at the last ****ing second before they snap the ball too.

Makes it damn near impossible to defend.

Look at how Andy did this last Sundy against the best ILB duo in the league.
Well I think Fuller needs to follow Edelman today. We’ll see.

I’d also like to see them do some presnap shifting up front on the DL to confuse the Pats OL on their blocking schemes.
[Reply]
Naptown Chief 12:45 PM 10-14-2018
Originally Posted by FAX:

Let's all remember to send positive thoughts into the aethers so that we win again and drive the NFL pundits completely insane for another entire week.

FAX
My niece had one of those for her daughter 1 1/2 years ago... I got so hammered that I had to call her the next morning to ask the baby's sex/name. Her name is Scarlett. Have fun.

I think we'll be ok. I'm hoping the incessant shit talk by the media will motivate them to go in and crush those cheating pieces of shit
[Reply]
Rasputin 12:56 PM 10-14-2018
Originally Posted by FAX:

FAX
Be sure to let us know by changing your colors to pink (girl) blue (boy)
[Reply]
eDave 12:57 PM 10-14-2018
Originally Posted by KC Tattoo:
Be sure to let us know by changing your colors to pink (girl) blue (boy)
I want to know if he's an ant or an unkle.
[Reply]
eDave 12:59 PM 10-14-2018
Hey Mods - Can you please keep any Pats trolls out of chat today. It's a private party.
[Reply]
Page 11 of 263
« First < 7891011 121314152161111 > Last »
Up