ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 11 of 14
« First < 7891011 121314 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Damn, Deontay Wilder.
In58men 11:43 PM 03-15-2014
Knocked his opponent out in the first round just now.

31-0

31 KO's

18 wins coming from the 1st round. Unbelievable.
[Reply]
Demonpenz 10:15 PM 11-24-2019
hamas is #1 on boxing on this site.
[Reply]
BWillie 06:46 PM 12-28-2019
Tickets just went on sale for the Wilder vs Fury 2 fight at MGM Grand on Feb 22nd. Cheapest ticket buying directly from the website is $1004. lolwhut
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 09:18 AM 12-29-2019
Originally Posted by BWillie:
Tickets just went on sale for the Wilder vs Fury 2 fight at MGM Grand on Feb 22nd. Cheapest ticket buying directly from the website is $1004. lolwhut
It's been almost 25 years since Vegas has had a legit heavyweight title fight between two guys with this more name recognition (Tyson-Holyfield II).

That's going to be a very hot ticket.
[Reply]
BWillie 11:08 PM 02-15-2020
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins:
It's been almost 25 years since Vegas has had a legit heavyweight title fight between two guys with this more name recognition (Tyson-Holyfield II).

That's going to be a very hot ticket.
Thought about going, but I guess I'll just wait until Wilder vs Joshua.

One week until the biggest heavyweight fight in decades.

Wilder in 10 on three knockdowns, but it's anyones guess. It sounds like Fury is going to come in 15-20 lbs heavier than the first fight, which I think is a horrible idea when you are trying to avoid Wilder. Fury has no chance to knock out Wilder, none unless it's a fluke cut or something so Fury's only chance is winning the UD. If it goes the distance, he'll almost certainly win the UD, but he's not going to knock Wilder out so why come in heavy?
[Reply]
srvy 11:28 PM 02-15-2020
I cant wait but Fury hasnt been working hard is in no shape to face Wilder. I think it could be over early if not no more than 8.
[Reply]
srvy 11:51 PM 02-15-2020
I may have to change my tune they interviewed Fury in the last week. If he has put on 15 lbs its muscle. His face isnt puffy like last fight means he is eating right and doing weights and aerobics. This gonna be damn good!!!
[Reply]
LiveSteam 04:48 AM 02-16-2020
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins:
This is misguided. Wilder fights like post-prison Tyson, a one shot headhunter. Tyson from 85-88 was an ATG with elite defense, one shot power, and a tremendous combination puncher.
Who faced REAL talent. The division for 15 years was just ripe with world champions young and old.
Wilder dominates a heavy weight division where Russian, Ukrainian bums named Clit-Kotex are in the pool.
Sad.
[Reply]
LiveSteam 04:50 AM 02-16-2020
Im taking Fury in the upset. Between the 4th and 6th
[Reply]
Titty Meat 04:54 AM 02-16-2020
Regardless of who wins let's appreciate Wilder doing it for the culture

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lK22F4DGAL8&t=229s
[Reply]
Baby Lee 08:22 AM 02-16-2020
It's truly a fascinating matchup, because you can watch every moment of DW's career and convince yourself for life that no one can match him when he connects.
But then you have to watch TF. And you can equally convince yourself that no one can overmatch him, particularly when you see him take the best DW has to offer and get off the canvas even in the 12th round.
I'm curious if the fighters will be overcome by their narratives. Whether DW truly thinks no one can hurt him, and he doesn't have to impress anyone so long as he finds that kill shot eventually. Whether TF has convinced himself that he has already taken the best TF can dish out, and he can get a little more loose and adventurous, maybe even a little careless.
DW is the most impressive finisher I've seen in a generation, but TF is tough, and it's not his first rodeo, and he's done everything he needs to be optimally prepared.

I think TF wins a unanimous decision, but I will not be even a little surprised at all to see another lightning bolt out of nowhere to floor him like so many before.
[Reply]
BWillie 02:40 PM 02-22-2020
Wilder coming in at 231 lbs. Heaviest he's ever been in his career, likely to attempt to combat the weight difference due to Fury coming in at 273. Wilder fought last fight at 213 lbs I believe, and was coming off of having the flu a week or two earlier.

I'm not sure what to think about Fury's gameplan. He looks quite chiseled in the face so he's definitely in better shape despite being larger. But he's not a super powerful puncher. Being in shape isn't going to make that big of a difference with his power. If he tries to knock Wilder out like he says, I think Wilder wins in 6. If he fights defensively, gets in his snappy jab, and looks to get his power shots when the opportunity arises he'll win a UD. Perhaps its all a show, though.
[Reply]
WhawhaWhat 04:07 PM 02-22-2020
Originally Posted by BWillie:
Wilder coming in at 231 lbs. Heaviest he's ever been in his career, likely to attempt to combat the weight difference due to Fury coming in at 273. Wilder fought last fight at 213 lbs I believe, and was coming off of having the flu a week or two earlier.

I'm not sure what to think about Fury's gameplan. He looks quite chiseled in the face so he's definitely in better shape despite being larger. But he's not a super powerful puncher. Being in shape isn't going to make that big of a difference with his power. If he tries to knock Wilder out like he says, I think Wilder wins in 6. If he fights defensively, gets in his snappy jab, and looks to get his power shots when the opportunity arises he'll win a UD. Perhaps its all a show, though.
Wilder looked huge at the weigh-in but in the best way possible. He was jacked. Tyson Fury never took his shirt off so it's hard to say if he's fat and pudgy or not. If Wilder can keep him at a distance and not let Fury lean on him up close, then I think Wilder is going to hit that right hand for the KO. We'll see how Fury carries that extra 20 pounds for this fight. I would also think that Wilder may try to test Fury's eye that was severely cut in Fury's last fight.

Really looking forward to this fight though.
[Reply]
LiveSteam 04:17 PM 02-22-2020
Im taking the last great white hope because Im a racist.
[Reply]
WhawhaWhat 04:21 PM 02-22-2020
Originally Posted by LiveSteam:

[Reply]
KChiefs1 04:23 PM 02-22-2020
Originally Posted by LiveSteam:

I always take the black guy over the white guy. I guess I’m racist too.
[Reply]
Page 11 of 14
« First < 7891011 121314 >
Up