ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 10 of 14
« First < 678910 11121314 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Damn, Deontay Wilder.
In58men 11:43 PM 03-15-2014
Knocked his opponent out in the first round just now.

31-0

31 KO's

18 wins coming from the 1st round. Unbelievable.
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 11:45 PM 11-23-2019
Ortiz had no idea what happened. Don't even think he saw it coming.
[Reply]
BWillie 11:50 PM 11-23-2019
Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks:
Ortiz had no idea what happened. Don't even think he saw it coming.
You see his face when he was ass down on the canvas? He knew he was so fucked. That is a great meme waiting to happen. He was so dazed and confused
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 11:53 PM 11-23-2019
Knocked the sweat off.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 11:54 PM 11-23-2019
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Knocked the sweat off.
That was actually his soul leaving his body
[Reply]
TLO 11:57 PM 11-23-2019
Gat damn what a punch.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 04:13 AM 11-24-2019
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Knocked the sweat off.
All that blurriness behind Ruiz's head was ON his head before the punch.

That's not lens flare, it's sweat spray.

That was a fucking thunderbolt.
Attached: wilder ii.jpg (51.8 KB) 
[Reply]
In58men 06:44 AM 11-24-2019
It’s time we compare Tyson and Wilder.

Tyson was the first one who did it, so most people are close minded. I truly think Wilder has more punching power. If both in their prime, I honestly wouldn’t know who to take. Both are very dangerous.
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 06:52 AM 11-24-2019
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
That was actually his soul leaving his body
:-)
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 06:20 PM 11-24-2019
One great punch emerges from an otherwise putrid boxing performance by Wilder. That's him in a nut shell. His strength has outshined his many shortcomings to this point. It says a lot about his level of competition. Reminds me or the Patriots playing their division.
[Reply]
BWillie 06:34 PM 11-24-2019
Originally Posted by ThyKingdomCome15:
One great punch emerges from an otherwise putrid boxing performance by Wilder. That's him in a nut shell. His strength has outshined his many shortcomings to this point. It says a lot about his level of competition. Reminds me or the Patriots playing their division.
And he does it everytime...42 times. Even in the draw he knocked down Fury twice and Wilder was knocked down ZERO.

I love Wilder because he pisses off technical boxing nerds. Such exciting fighting style.
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 06:44 PM 11-24-2019
Originally Posted by In58men:
It’s time we compare Tyson and Wilder.

Tyson was the first one who did it, so most people are close minded. I truly think Wilder has more punching power. If both in their prime, I honestly wouldn’t know who to take. Both are very dangerous.
This is misguided. Wilder fights like post-prison Tyson, a one shot headhunter. Tyson from 85-88 was an ATG with elite defense, one shot power, and a tremendous combination puncher.
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 07:00 PM 11-24-2019
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins:
This is misguided. Wilder fights like post-prison Tyson, a one shot headhunter. Tyson from 85-88 was an ATG with elite defense, one shot power, and a tremendous combination puncher.
I'm starting to think you're doing this on purpose.

I'm gonna keep this very simple for you because its blatantly obvious you know nothing about boxing.

Just picture Wilder's torso movement and feet and count how many body punches he uses to set up head shots. (I'll help you because I dont think you know what I'm asking. Wilder foot are generally no existant. In fact he's off balance all the time. Torso movement virtually zero. Body punches? Yeah right.)

Now watch this this and tell me how they're similar. On second note, you sound smarter when you say nothing.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=HDSTUGLIxCU
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 07:12 PM 11-24-2019
If you wanna crown'em, crown'em. But Ortiz let'em off the hook. And Fury straight up beat him.
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 08:43 PM 11-24-2019
Originally Posted by ThyKingdomCome15:
I'm starting to think you're doing this on purpose.

I'm gonna keep this very simple for you because its blatantly obvious you know nothing about boxing.

Just picture Wilder's torso movement and feet and count how many body punches he uses to set up head shots. (I'll help you because I dont think you know what I'm asking. Wilder foot are generally no existant. In fact he's off balance all the time. Torso movement virtually zero. Body punches? Yeah right.)

Now watch this this and tell me how they're similar. On second note, you sound smarter when you say nothing.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=HDSTUGLIxCU
It's completely obvious you didn't even read my post.
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 10:10 PM 11-24-2019
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins:
It's completely obvious you didn't even read my post.
Tyson wasn't the same without Cus. That much we do agree on.

Hard for me to compare 5'10" and 6'7" styles. Tyson was all about getting on the inside. Wilder's game is on the outside so he can throw his money punch. I guess I can I correlate the head hunting tendency.
[Reply]
Page 10 of 14
« First < 678910 11121314 >
Up