ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 56 of 617
« First < 6465253545556 5758596066106156556 > Last »
Hall of Classics>The list of 85 by Roastmaster Saul Good. And hey, it's actually saul good.
Pasta Little Brioni 03:00 PM 05-20-2013
As a spinoff to the successful NFL Network's version of this and from the drama thread, it has come to fruition that this thread must be created.

Each day Hootie will reveal a member starting with 101 and working his way in order to number 1. I will update the OP as I see the names revealed.

*Warning this thread may cause a severe case of butthurt*

Let it begin!!

Hootie's List

Saul Good - A little about Roaster #2 (by frazod)
Spoiler!

85 BigRedChief
Spoiler!

84. StevieRay
Spoiler!

83. Rustshack
Spoiler!

82. KCnative
Spoiler!

81. Notorious
Spoiler!

80. Braincase
Spoiler!

79. big nasty kcnut
Spoiler!

78. crazycoffey
Spoiler!

77. Phobia

Spoiler!

76 Dave Lane

Spoiler!

75 KnowMo roasted by PGM
Spoiler!

74 Luv roasted by Mr. Flopnuts
Spoiler!

Backwards Masking 12:05 PM 05-22-2013
Originally Posted by Nzoner:
When I was cooking for Sirloin Stockade I had a guy that told me put the steak on the grill count to 30 turn it over count to 30 and send it out.
did Sirloin Stockade make him sign away his right to sue the restaurant if he got sick?

i knew a guy that used to that and bragged about it. ironically he's now a vegetarian, i think it has more to do with his hippie wife he married though.
Rain Man 12:06 PM 05-22-2013
Originally Posted by vailpass:
Didn't the waiter ask him if he wanted it more done, or less?
I don't remember that part of the story. You'd think that would have happened, but I don't remember it.
Rain Man 12:07 PM 05-22-2013
When I was cooking for Sirloin Stockade I had a guy that told me put the steak on the grill count to 30 turn it over count to 30 and send it out.
Hey, that's where I worked, too! Were you there in the red and blue shirt era, or the white shirt and tie era, or some other era? I wore both of the above.
Pasta Little Brioni 12:12 PM 05-22-2013
Originally Posted by mdchiefsfan:
:-) I just pulled out some NY Strips from the fridge. Im grilling tonight thanks to those pics.
I'm sure someone will be along shortly with a homemade Cheetoh recipe
loochy 12:13 PM 05-22-2013
When I was baking at Cookie Corral I had a woman that told me to put a cookie in the oven count to 30 turn it over count to 30 and send it out.
loochy 12:16 PM 05-22-2013
Originally Posted by PGM:
I'm sure someone will be along shortly with a homemade Cheetoh recipe
Homemade Cheetos

1/4 cup small pearl tapioca
2 tablespoons small pearl tapioca
1 cup cheddar cheese (grated)
1/2 teaspoon water
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon salt (separated)
1 3/4 cups white cornmeal
1/2 cup milk
2 egg whites
canola oil, for frying

Working time: 40 minutes.

Total kitchen time: 40 minutes.

Special equipment: coffee grinder, food processor, cookie press with 1/2 circular die, pastry bag with 1/2 round tip, or cookie gun.

For the powdered cheese:.

1. Preheat your oven to 170°F, or its lowest setting above that.

2. Grind the tapioca pearls in a coffee grinder for 1 minute, or until they turn to a very fine powder. Set aside.

3. In a small saucepan, combine the water and grated cheese over medium heat, stirring constantly.

4. When the cheese is fully melted into a clump-free, runny sauce, transfer it to the bowl of your food processor. Add the powdered tapioca and blend on high until it forms thick granules, about 30 seconds. If your mixture doesn't form granules, but forms a dough instead, add 1 teaspoons additional tapioca and continue mixing.

5. Transfer the mixture to a nonstick or lined baking sheet and spread in a thin, even layer. Bake at 170°F for 45 minutes, or until the mixture is dry to the touch. Remove the baking sheet from the oven and allow the cheese powder to cool 10 minutes.

6. Add the cheese powder to the coffee grinder. Add 1/2 teaspoons salt and grind 1 minute, or until it turns to a very fine powder.

For the Cheetos:.

1. In a large bowl, combine the cornmeal, milk, egg whites, and 1 teaspoons salt. Mix until combined and lump-free.

2. Add the cornmeal mixture to your cookie gun, and ensure that you can extrude it through the die. If the mixture is too dry, return it to the bowl and add 1 tablespoons milk. If the mixture is too wet to hold its shape, return it to the bowl and add 1 tablespoons of corn meal.

3. Add canola oil to a medium saucepan until it is about 2 deep. Heat to 350°F.

4. Line a baking sheet with paper towels. Spread the remaining powdered cheese on a second baking sheet.

5. Carefully squirt 4-6 pumps of the cornmeal mixture directly into the oil. Fry for 15 seconds, then flip and fry for an additional 15 seconds or until golden brown. Drain briefly on the paper towels, then toss immediately in the tray of cheese powder, rolling to coat. Transfer to a plate to cool. Repeat for remaining dough, ensuring that the oil temperature holds steady at 350°F.
Pasta Little Brioni 12:17 PM 05-22-2013
Was just getting ready to post that, heh
RealSNR 12:29 PM 05-22-2013
SNR's Updated Top Ten Prediction

1. GoChiefs
2. Rain Man
3. Sorter
4. Mr. Flopnuts
5. Hamas Jenkins
6. gblowfish
7. Thig Lyfe
8. Sofa King
9. cdcox
10. Bowser

Still flying by the seat of my pants a bit. My metrics need to be tweaked if I ever want to get a truly accurate rundown. I'm assuming Hootie takes the following measures into account in order:

1. Football talk
2. Whether or not he likes the poster
3. Content
4. Whether he agrees or disagrees with the poster on said football talk or content

I'll need to watch the names on the back end to see what he DOESN'T value in a CP poster in order to find out what the top end is going to look like.

In the meantime, I'm sticking with GoChiefs at #1. He scores too high in the top 3 criteria to warrant a drop possibly because of #4. Gblowfish moves into the top 10 after Hootie mentioned "icon status" and specifically referred to gblowfish. Dark horses Thig Lyfe, cdcox, and Bowser move up as Pestilence and The Bad Guy get knocked down. SNR also drops out of the top 10, since I assume Hootie may get insulted by some of these projections I'm making.
loochy 12:29 PM 05-22-2013
Originally Posted by PGM:
Was just getting ready to post that, heh
So, who's willing to try the Cheeto recipe?
mdchiefsfan 12:32 PM 05-22-2013
Haha! Sumbitch!
LiveSteam 12:32 PM 05-22-2013
Since I have joined this board I have provided countless misspelled words. Countless improperly punctuated sentences. I deserve to be ranked
ChiefsCountry 12:35 PM 05-22-2013
Originally Posted by SNR:
SNR's Updated Top Ten Prediction

1. GoChiefs
2. Rain Man
3. Sorter
4. Mr. Flopnuts
5. Hamas Jenkins
6. gblowfish
7. Thig Lyfe
8. Sofa King
9. cdcox
10. Bowser

Still flying by the seat of my pants a bit. My metrics need to be tweaked if I ever want to get a truly accurate rundown. I'm assuming Hootie takes the following measures into account in order:

1. Football talk
2. Whether or not he likes the poster
3. Content
4. Whether he agrees or disagrees with the poster on said football talk or content

I'll need to watch the names on the back end to see what he DOESN'T value in a CP poster in order to find out what the top end is going to look like.

In the meantime, I'm sticking with GoChiefs at #1. He scores too high in the top 3 criteria to warrant a drop possibly because of #4. Gblowfish moves into the top 10 after Hootie mentioned "icon status" and specifically referred to gblowfish. Dark horses Thig Lyfe, cdcox, and Bowser move up as Pestilence and The Bad Guy get knocked down. SNR also drops out of the top 10, since I assume Hootie may get insulted by some of these projections I'm making.
Clay, Hamas, and George are locks for the top 10 IMO. I would say Rainman as well along with Hootie is his top 5.
RealSNR 12:37 PM 05-22-2013
Originally Posted by LiveSteam:
Since I have joined this board I have provided countless misspelled words. Countless improperly punctuated sentences. I deserve to be ranked
While you score well in those categories, there is little documentation that Hootie even knows you exist. He doesn't visit the DC Forum, and you two have never gotten in an argument over the Chiefs or Royals.

SNR's currently has you unranked. That may change a little bit later depending on your activity level in the upcoming days. Even then, you top out at an 80, which is unlikely to happen.

Sorry. Better luck in 2014.
Saul Good 12:41 PM 05-22-2013
Originally Posted by loochy:
Homemade Cheetos

1/4 cup small pearl tapioca
2 tablespoons small pearl tapioca
1 cup cheddar cheese (grated)
1/2 teaspoon water
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon salt (separated)
1 3/4 cups white cornmeal
1/2 cup milk
2 egg whites
canola oil, for frying

Working time: 40 minutes.

Total kitchen time: 40 minutes.

Special equipment: coffee grinder, food processor, cookie press with 1/2 circular die, pastry bag with 1/2 round tip, or cookie gun.

For the powdered cheese:.

1. Preheat your oven to 170°F, or its lowest setting above that.

2. Grind the tapioca pearls in a coffee grinder for 1 minute, or until they turn to a very fine powder. Set aside.

3. In a small saucepan, combine the water and grated cheese over medium heat, stirring constantly.

4. When the cheese is fully melted into a clump-free, runny sauce, transfer it to the bowl of your food processor. Add the powdered tapioca and blend on high until it forms thick granules, about 30 seconds. If your mixture doesn't form granules, but forms a dough instead, add 1 teaspoons additional tapioca and continue mixing.

5. Transfer the mixture to a nonstick or lined baking sheet and spread in a thin, even layer. Bake at 170°F for 45 minutes, or until the mixture is dry to the touch. Remove the baking sheet from the oven and allow the cheese powder to cool 10 minutes.

6. Add the cheese powder to the coffee grinder. Add 1/2 teaspoons salt and grind 1 minute, or until it turns to a very fine powder.

For the Cheetos:.

1. In a large bowl, combine the cornmeal, milk, egg whites, and 1 teaspoons salt. Mix until combined and lump-free.

2. Add the cornmeal mixture to your cookie gun, and ensure that you can extrude it through the die. If the mixture is too dry, return it to the bowl and add 1 tablespoons milk. If the mixture is too wet to hold its shape, return it to the bowl and add 1 tablespoons of corn meal.

3. Add canola oil to a medium saucepan until it is about 2 deep. Heat to 350°F.

4. Line a baking sheet with paper towels. Spread the remaining powdered cheese on a second baking sheet.

5. Carefully squirt 4-6 pumps of the cornmeal mixture directly into the oil. Fry for 15 seconds, then flip and fry for an additional 15 seconds or until golden brown. Drain briefly on the paper towels, then toss immediately in the tray of cheese powder, rolling to coat. Transfer to a plate to cool. Repeat for remaining dough, ensuring that the oil temperature holds steady at 350°F.
You forgot about the small pearl tapioca.
LiveSteam 12:42 PM 05-22-2013
Originally Posted by SNR:
While you score well in those categories, there is little documentation that Hootie even knows you exist. He doesn't visit the DC Forum, and you two have never gotten in an argument over the Chiefs or Royals.

SNR's currently has you unranked. That may change a little bit later depending on your activity level in the upcoming days. Even then, you top out at an 80, which is unlikely to happen.

Sorry. Better luck in 2014.
I have gone at with him over who can pick up the hottest females without drugging them. I win that hands down. That lil whipper snapper couldnt handle my sloppy seconds on his best day
Page 56 of 617
« First < 6465253545556 5758596066106156556 > Last »
Up