ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 506 of 617
« First < 6406456496502503504505506 507508509510516556606 > Last »
Hall of Classics>The list of 85 by Roastmaster Saul Good. And hey, it's actually saul good.
Pasta Little Brioni 03:00 PM 05-20-2013
As a spinoff to the successful NFL Network's version of this and from the drama thread, it has come to fruition that this thread must be created.

Each day Hootie will reveal a member starting with 101 and working his way in order to number 1. I will update the OP as I see the names revealed.

*Warning this thread may cause a severe case of butthurt*

Let it begin!!

Hootie's List

Saul Good - A little about Roaster #2 (by frazod)
Spoiler!

85 BigRedChief
Spoiler!

84. StevieRay
Spoiler!

83. Rustshack
Spoiler!

82. KCnative
Spoiler!

81. Notorious
Spoiler!

80. Braincase
Spoiler!

79. big nasty kcnut
Spoiler!

78. crazycoffey
Spoiler!

77. Phobia

Spoiler!

76 Dave Lane

Spoiler!

75 KnowMo roasted by PGM
Spoiler!

74 Luv roasted by Mr. Flopnuts
Spoiler!

KC native 03:19 PM 06-18-2013
Originally Posted by frazod:
We ain't all in landscaping, Pancho. I've actually got some shit going on right now that's (wow) more important than digging through page after page of your angry, miserable snipes.

However, I did give my response more time and attention than you actually rate. :-)
And let's not forget that it is you who consistently engages me first.

delusional fatass male secretary is male secretary
blaise 03:20 PM 06-18-2013
Originally Posted by Saul Good:
Did you happen to catch Rome today? I listened for about five minutes just before 1:00, and it sounded like he was ripping off my Foreigner bit from the Rustshack roast. (It wasn't THAT similar, but it was enough that I noticed.)
I did hear it. Some guy called and said too many Foreigners on the Spurs or something and then it went to Foreigner songs.
blaise 03:21 PM 06-18-2013
Originally Posted by Pablo:
:-)

BACKSIES..DOUBLE STAMPSIES..NO ERASIES!!
Giving neg reps is for douches, so I don't see any reason not to just reply with a nice, "Take your neg rep and shove it up your ass."
J Diddy 03:23 PM 06-18-2013
Originally Posted by KC native:
secretary work is hard work. :-)
I'm not sure how legal aid became secretary work?

Is this serious or a running joke?
Donger 03:24 PM 06-18-2013
Originally Posted by J Diddy:

Legal nurse?
KC native 03:24 PM 06-18-2013

frazbob is a male secretary
J Diddy 03:26 PM 06-18-2013

Frazod 03:27 PM 06-18-2013
Originally Posted by KC native:
And let's not forget that it is you who consistently engages me first.

delusional fatass male secretary is male secretary

KC native 03:29 PM 06-18-2013
I thought you had more important things to do.
Baby Lee 03:29 PM 06-18-2013

Paralegal workloads can vary widely, anywhere from legal research and preliminary brief drafting, to more 'secretarial' typing and filing.

KC aboriginal is not inclined to give Frazod the benefit of the doubt.
Hootie 03:31 PM 06-18-2013
BTW, you don't get rep power by giving rep. You get it by receiving positive rep from people who have positive rep.

Or, you can cry like a bitch to the mods, and maybe they'll give you some if you're ****ing lame enough. Right, Hootie?
First off. I know. This n00b (I honestly forget his name but I'll look it up if necessary) that I have NEVER SEEN post (has about 0.35 posts per day) neg repped me and I was curious to see how many neg reps it would take for me to get him into the red. So I searched his post history and posirepped everyone around him so I could neg him 4 times...which is why they all got the same 'you're gay, but I need rep power' rep message. How they didn't understand what was going on is beyond me. But they are dumbfuck n00bs so whatever.

Secondly, you're wrong again. I called Lumpy a rep whore (she is). A rep whore is anyone who averages more than 1 rep a day. She probably averages like 10. HUGE rep whore. People who rep posts just to rep are fucking gay. That has been my pet peeve with the rep system, the same very system I DON'T EVEN USE, from day 1. I realize how the rep system works...when DaFace released all of those stats back in the day it was fucking hilarious...you had guys like flopnuts repping the same person (and vice versa) like 5000 times. It 100% backed up every claim I ever had about the flawed rep system.

I have always said the rep system fascinates me BUT ONLY ON a psychological level. It's like all of the losers that weren't 'cool' in school use it so they can finally get to that 'first' page so they can feel like superior board members (see KC Tattoo). It's hilarious. The DaFace stats thread was AMAZING. I loved it.

And for the last fucking time...I don't know why Gonzo pumped me up with 1,000,000 rep points...I don't know if that was his way to protect his wife from being the drama queen rep whore that she is and maybe he thought that somehow would get me to stop calling her (and him) rep whores? Like that would work? But no.

I keep telling the mods to bottom my rep out to all holy hell...bottom me out so far I can never get back up. I have never cared about my rep one bit. I talk about rep because the system fascinates me and I know who are rep worthy posters...

so when I see guys like KC Tattoo on the 1st page? hahahahahahaha

and Frazod? Yeah. You're going to have rep when you dish out 2000 fucking reps and have 85,000 fucking posts...

shit, people have repped two of the worst posts in this thread by J Diddy becasue they are terrible bashes on me (and I mean awful) and they are repping him because of all the butthurt and angst I caused with my early roasts and my know-it-all personality.

...and I do know it all.
J Diddy 03:31 PM 06-18-2013
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
Paralegal workloads can vary widely, anywhere from legal research and preliminary brief drafting, to more 'secretarial' typing and filing.

I don't if I've ever said this to you but I feel you are easily the top 3 in posters on this sight.

That and I miss your old baby lee avatar.
KC native 03:32 PM 06-18-2013
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:

:-)
Frazod 03:32 PM 06-18-2013
Originally Posted by unnecessary drama:
First off. I know. This n00b (I honestly forget his name but I'll look it up if necessary) that I have NEVER SEEN post (has about 0.35 posts per day) neg repped me and I was curious to see how many neg reps it would take for me to get him into the red. So I searched his post history and posirepped everyone around him so I could neg him 4 times...which is why they all got the same 'you're gay, but I need rep power' rep message. How they didn't understand what was going on is beyond me. But they are dumbfuck n00bs so whatever.

Secondly, you're wrong again. I called Lumpy a rep whore (she is). A rep whore is anyone who averages more than 1 rep a day. She probably averages like 10. HUGE rep whore. People who rep posts just to rep are fucking gay. That has been my pet peeve with the rep system, the same very system I DON'T EVEN USE, from day 1. I realize how the rep system works...when DaFace released all of those stats back in the day it was fucking hilarious...you had guys like flopnuts repping the same person (and vice versa) like 5000 times. It 100% backed up every claim I ever had about the flawed rep system.

I have always said the rep system fascinates me BUT ONLY ON a psychological level. It's like all of the losers that weren't 'cool' in school use it so they can finally get to that 'first' page so they can feel like superior board members (see KC Tattoo). It's hilarious. The DaFace stats thread was AMAZING. I loved it.

And for the last fucking time...I don't know why Gonzo pumped me up with 1,000,000 rep points...I don't know if that was his way to protect his wife from being the drama queen rep whore that she is and maybe he thought that somehow would get me to stop calling her (and him) rep whores? Like that would work? But no.

I keep telling the mods to bottom my rep out to all holy hell...bottom me out so far I can never get back up. I have never cared about my rep one bit. I talk about rep because the system fascinates me and I know who are rep worthy posters...

and Frazod? Yeah. You're going to have rep when you dish out 2000 fucking reps and have 85,000 fucking posts...

shit, people have repped two of the worst posts in this thread by J Diddy becasue they are terrible bashes on me (and I mean awful) and they are repping him because of all the butthurt and angst I caused with my early roasts and my know-it-all personality.

...and I do know it all.

J Diddy 03:32 PM 06-18-2013
Originally Posted by unnecessary drama:
First off. I know. This n00b (I honestly forget his name but I'll look it up if necessary) that I have NEVER SEEN post (has about 0.35 posts per day) neg repped me and I was curious to see how many neg reps it would take for me to get him into the red. So I searched his post history and posirepped everyone around him so I could neg him 4 times...which is why they all got the same 'you're gay, but I need rep power' rep message. How they didn't understand what was going on is beyond me. But they are dumb**** n00bs so whatever.

Secondly, you're wrong again. I called Lumpy a rep whore (she is). A rep whore is anyone who averages more than 1 rep a day. She probably averages like 10. HUGE rep whore. People who rep posts just to rep are ****ing gay. That has been my pet peeve with the rep system, the same very system I DON'T EVEN USE, from day 1. I realize how the rep system works...when DaFace released all of those stats back in the day it was ****ing hilarious...you had guys like flopnuts repping the same person (and vice versa) like 5000 times. It 100% backed up every claim I ever had about the flawed rep system.

And for the last ****ing time...I don't know why Gonzo pumped me up with 1,000,000 rep points...I don't know if that was his way to protect his wife from being the drama queen rep whore that she is and maybe he thought that somehow would get me to stop calling her (and him) rep whores? Like that would work? But no.

and Frazod? Yeah. You're going to have rep when you dish out 2000 ****ing reps and have 85,000 ****ing posts...

...and I do know it all.
tl;dr

mostly b/c lying sack of shit wasn't supposed to be here
Page 506 of 617
« First < 6406456496502503504505506 507508509510516556606 > Last »
Up