ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 9 of 59
« First < 56789 1011121319 > Last »
The Lounge>Kelvin Benjamin is available [and has signed with the Chiefs]
BandwagonChiefsFan 06:47 PM 12-05-2018
https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/sta...36043328028672
[Reply]
htismaqe 12:53 PM 12-06-2018
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin:
If we sign him does that send a signal Watkins may be done?
:-)
[Reply]
KCChiefsFan88 12:54 PM 12-06-2018
Mikhael Ricks Part II
[Reply]
wazu 12:54 PM 12-06-2018
Originally Posted by JakeF:
I believe that rating is based on catchable balls though. If the QB throws a crappy pass it doesn't count.

Baldwin caught 37% of the passes that were deemed catchable.
No, that number is just targets divided by catches.
[Reply]
dwwataz 12:55 PM 12-06-2018
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin:
If we sign him does that send a signal Watkins may be done?
No. It means we're interested in a big receiver/redzone target. Maybe a conversion to TE?
[Reply]
Superturtle 12:55 PM 12-06-2018
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin:
If we sign him does that send a signal Watkins may be done?
He's currently practicing, so no. It's just another Veach reclamation project if he signs.
[Reply]
Detoxing 12:57 PM 12-06-2018
I'm guessing he'd slide into Harris' role on certain passing plays as a big body WR/TE Tweener. That's basically what Harris is. We use our TE's to catch far more often than block.

Or im completely wrong and they think he's a legit parameter WR that can beat press.
[Reply]
tooge 12:58 PM 12-06-2018
He will be signed. Then he will be released when they find out he lied about eating a salad instead of pizza
[Reply]
BryanBusby 12:58 PM 12-06-2018
Chicken potpie
Turkey potpie
Chicken potpie
Turkey potpie
Chicken potpie
Turkey potpie

Mmmmmm pie
[Reply]
Superturtle 12:58 PM 12-06-2018
Originally Posted by tooge:
He will be signed. Then he will be released when they find out he lied about eating a salad instead of pizza
:-)
[Reply]
Sofa King 12:58 PM 12-06-2018
Jesus. Have you guys not watching this shit butt play recently? Dude fucking sucks. Noone should be clamoring for this guy. He shouldn't be in the league.
[Reply]
Shoes 01:01 PM 12-06-2018
Buy low candidate- I honestly think this is what great teams do. Acquire talented players that are struggling and give them a chance. Could be Watkins insurance, or he is cut in 2-3 weeks after you see him up close in practice if he isn't up to snuff.

This is a no lose situation, Veach and the KC Chiefs have shown we can get more out of players than other organizations (Erving, Reiter, Ragland, Scandrick etc.).
[Reply]
htismaqe 01:01 PM 12-06-2018
Originally Posted by Sofa King:
Jesus. Have you guys not watching this shit butt play recently? Dude fucking sucks. Noone should be clamoring for this guy. He shouldn't be in the league.
If every player in a bad situation never got another sniff, there'd be several good players today that don't have jobs.

It doesn't hurt to give him a look, especially if he's cheap.
[Reply]
htismaqe 01:01 PM 12-06-2018
Originally Posted by Shoes:
Buy low candidate- I honestly think this is what great teams do. Acquire talented players that are struggling and give them a chance. Could be Watkins insurance, or he is cut in 2-3 weeks after you see him up close in practice if he isn't up to snuff.

This is a no lose situation, Veach and the KC Chiefs have shown we can get more out of players than other organizations (Erving, Reiter, Ragland, Scandrick etc.).
Exactly.
[Reply]
Superturtle 01:02 PM 12-06-2018
Originally Posted by Sofa King:
Jesus. Have you guys not watching this shit butt play recently? Dude fucking sucks. Noone should be clamoring for this guy. He shouldn't be in the league.
Well, yeah, but it's clearly an effort thing.
[Reply]
dwwataz 01:02 PM 12-06-2018
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
If every player in a bad situation never got another sniff, there'd be several good players today that don't have jobs.

It doesn't hurt to give him a look, especially if he's cheap.
:-)
[Reply]
Page 9 of 59
« First < 56789 1011121319 > Last »
Up