ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 28
« First < 45678 910111218 > Last »
Media Center>Madden 19
Hammock Parties 06:34 PM 05-19-2018
First news leak:

Improved QB arm animation

Route running rating is removed and replaced by deep, intermediate and short route running.

New punting interface

New franchise mode

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:43 PM 06-10-2018
"usering is a lot slower"

:-)

Rocko is dead.
[Reply]
KCrockaholic 08:07 PM 06-10-2018
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
"usering is a lot slower"

:-)

Rocko is dead.
Oh fuck that. They wonít ruin usering for me. Thatís my shit.
[Reply]
KCrockaholic 08:12 PM 06-10-2018
I hate that I will still buy and play Madden every year even if there’s minimal improvements. I just have to get my NFL simulation fix.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:19 PM 06-11-2018
11:05

"man defense is overpowered right now and is going to be dialed back"



Sounds like this is going to be a whole new ballgame.
[Reply]
New World Order 07:21 PM 06-11-2018
Originally Posted by KCrockaholic:
I hate that I will still buy and play Madden every year even if there’s minimal improvements. I just have to get my NFL simulation fix.
Buy it on PC. PC EA Sports is always a bit different than console version. For example Fifa on pc is better than console.

I think that's what I'm going to do
[Reply]
KCrockaholic 01:28 PM 06-12-2018
https://www.operationsports.com/ea-p...y-impressions/
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 03:12 PM 06-12-2018
we HAVE to do a PC league

Originally Posted by :
The PC version will be able to go beyond 60 frames per second and is graphically superior to the console versions. It will also support extra-wide monitors.

Keyboard and mouse controls are a bit weird at first but very intuitive, especially mouse-driven directional movements.

[Reply]
New World Order 04:09 PM 06-12-2018
No one is playing madden with k/m.

Not even sure why they would include that
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 04:22 PM 06-12-2018
Got to have my support for menus at least that is huge
[Reply]
Carr4MVP 04:31 PM 06-12-2018
If we do have this PC league, is it possible to play with a controller on PC?
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 05:53 PM 06-12-2018
Originally Posted by Carr4MVP:
If we do have this PC league, is it possible to play with a controller on PC?
Of course. :-)
[Reply]
KCrockaholic 07:02 PM 06-12-2018
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Of course. :-)
I gotta be honest, I don't have a real PC. I use a lap top at home, and it's not even close to gaming worthy.

What the hell would I need to have? I've never tried PC gaming.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:04 PM 06-12-2018
Originally Posted by KCrockaholic:
I gotta be honest, I don't have a real PC. I use a lap top at home, and it's not even close to gaming worthy.

What the hell would I need to have? I've never tried PC gaming.
Any computer with an i5 and $150 graphics card would run it well I can imagine.

I guess it just depends on how many people want in a league and have a PC.
[Reply]
KCrockaholic 07:07 PM 06-12-2018
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Any computer with an i5 and $150 graphics card would run it well I can imagine.

I guess it just depends on how many people want in a league and have a PC.
I have a PC nerd friend that builds computers. He's said he can build me a badass one for $400 and that's just for the parts. He wouldn't charge me for anything else.

I'd be all up for it, but I can't guarantee I'd be able to join a PC Madden league right away. As much as I'd love better graphics.
[Reply]
Carr4MVP 08:01 PM 06-12-2018
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Of course. :-)
I know it was a silly question but I am not the most computer savvy. The next step is to check my graphic card.
[Reply]
Page 8 of 28
« First < 45678 910111218 > Last »
Up