ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 27
< 12 345612 > Last »
Media Center>What are you spinning?
rabblerouser 05:00 PM 04-14-2018
LPs, CDs, Concert DVDs...What you been listening to?

Recent spins :
Blackberry Smoke - Find A Light - LP
Jimi Hendrix - Both Sides of the Sky - LP
Led Zeppelin - How the West Was Won - Blu-Ray Audio
Jack White - Boarding House Reach - LP
Foo Fighters -Concrete & Gold - LP
Waylon Jennings - New Stuff - LP
Lindsey Buckingham & Christine McVie - LP
Fleetwood Mac - Rumours - LP
Clutch - Elephant Riders - CD
Rolling Stones - Metamorphosis - Hybrid SACD
[Reply]
rabblerouser 08:43 PM 04-14-2018
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
This doesnt belong in the oldies thread for sure, got to meet Tracii Guns and he is the humblest mfer ever... me and and a buddy wanted to smoke a doob with him, but he passed us off to Steve Riley the drummer instead

His guitar work speaks for itself here...

Tracii is awesome, I'm a fan. Dig Mötley as well, so I've got a Brides of Destruction CD around, by proxy.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 08:47 PM 04-14-2018
Originally Posted by KCrockaholic:
Ya it’s called nu-metal/metalcore now.
Not necessarily - I like rock music that is fun and has swagger, but more like the Stones and AC/DC. Stuff with a groove...
[Reply]
rabblerouser 09:00 PM 04-14-2018
now spinning newest Steepwater Band release "Shake Your Faith", 2LP set, well worth the $30 :
[Reply]
Frosty 09:29 PM 04-14-2018
Originally Posted by Frosty:
Right now, I'm doing a Man Or Astroman? album. It's a pretty cool purple vinyl.
Now it's Southern Culture On the Skids. This time it's a picture disk.

"I've got too much pork for just one fork"
[Reply]
Baby Lee 09:44 PM 04-14-2018
This is as good a place as any


[Reply]
wasi 10:29 PM 04-14-2018
Dazz Band - Jukebox LP
Billy Ocean - Suddenly LP
Pat Benatar - Live from Earth LP
Marianne Faithfull - Broken English LP
Joe Sample - Rainbow Seeker LP
Steely Dan - Gaucho LP
Charlie - No Second Chance LP
[Reply]
Buehler445 10:40 PM 04-14-2018
I've been pretty into The Pretty Reckless lately. Lots of different sounds and none of them are particularly bad.




[Reply]
Buehler445 10:43 PM 04-14-2018
I typically listen to this once a day. It resonates with me.


[Reply]
rabblerouser 06:36 AM 04-15-2018
Originally Posted by wasi:
Dazz Band - Jukebox LP
Billy Ocean - Suddenly LP
Pat Benatar - Live from Earth LP
Marianne Faithfull - Broken English LP
Joe Sample - Rainbow Seeker LP
Steely Dan - Gaucho LP
Charlie - No Second Chance LP
killer list!

Second spin of the Zep Blu-Ray Audio, this thing is killer Sunday morning music lol

If anyone is interested, I grabbed it for $15 shipped w/Amazon Prime :

https://www.amazon.com/How-West-Rema...A9K80PRXZ7ATFN
[Reply]
KCUnited 07:32 AM 04-15-2018
Most of what I'm currently listening to revolves around some of the spring/summer concert shows I'm interested in.

The new Harm's Whey Way (metallic hardcore) is growing on me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tlgbEZS1jys

Hoods (hardcore) are playing here in 2 weeks. Incredibly excited.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=79alWZqMy10

Power Trip (crossover/thrash) in May.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kPwPwSQE9bs

REZN is an up and coming stoner band from Chicago with a unique enough take on a style that's beyond oversaturated with shit. They're on Bongripper's new album release show in July. Check em out.


[Reply]
Al Bundy 08:50 AM 04-15-2018
The Christine Soundtrack LP
Cinderella Night Songs LP
New Jack City Sdtrk LP
EPMD Strictly Business LP
Fast Times At Ridgemont High SDTK LP
[Reply]
bigjosh 08:56 AM 04-15-2018
Been hitting underground hip hop for a while now.

https://youtu.be/3UxNNjdKacY
[Reply]
rabblerouser 10:08 AM 04-15-2018
Heck yeah, y'all! Great stuff, some I've never heard of, which is awesome.

I'm hooking up my new Dynaudio Excite X36s right now, so spinning Fleetwood Mac 'Say You Will' CD on the book shelf system as we smoke and rearrange/hookup components/spring clean all at once.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 10:15 AM 04-15-2018
Originally Posted by KCUnited:
Most of what I'm currently listening to revolves around some of the spring/summer concert shows I'm interested in.

The new Harm's Whey Way (metallic hardcore) is growing on me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tlgbEZS1jys

Hoods (hardcore) are playing here in 2 weeks. Incredibly excited.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=79alWZqMy10

Power Trip (crossover/thrash) in May.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kPwPwSQE9bs

REZN is an up and coming stoner band from Chicago with a unique enough take on a style that's beyond oversaturated with shit. They're on Bongripper's new album release show in July. Check em out.

REZN seems like something I'd like to own on vinyl - the have any vinyl/link?

Originally Posted by Al Bundy:
The Christine Soundtrack LP
Cinderella Night Songs LP
New Jack City Sdtrk LP
EPMD Strictly Business LP
Fast Times At Ridgemont High SDTK LP
Nice list.

Gonna get back to hooking this up so I can spin some Brown Acid - and if you all haven't picked these up - DO IT.

https://ridingeasyrecords.bandcamp.c...and=3790865819
[Reply]
KCUnited 10:44 AM 04-15-2018
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
REZN seems like something I'd like to own on vinyl - the have any vinyl/link?
It's a bit spendy but you can buy it straight from them through their bandcamp site.

https://rezzzn.bandcamp.com/releases
[Reply]
Page 2 of 27
< 12 345612 > Last »
Up