ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 10 of 174
« First < 678910 111213142060110 > Last »
The Lounge>Fire Bob Sutton
petegz28 10:12 PM 10-19-2017
That is all.
[Reply]
ARROW2 06:00 AM 10-20-2017
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy:
You are such an idiot. Alex played great... 25/36, 342 yds, 3 TDs, 0 INTs... This loss was on the defense you moron... What do you want Alex to go 36/36, 400 yds, 4 TDs, 0 INTs.. Be a little realistic here. Raiders defensive players get paid millions for a reason..


The raiders offensive players get paid millions for a reason too. In fact, Carr is the highest paid player in the NFL. **** you. Did Alex or did Alex not get two chances to ICE a shootout? I will wait...........you idiotic, blind moron! You don't put the game on the defense when you have the so-called MVP and the defense had not been stellar all night, yet somehow that "D" got the ball back for us TWICE at crunch time and the MVP...cough...cough...couldn't seal the deal. That is what a franchise QB is for, to cover for other deficiencies. Stay bling, IDGAF.
[Reply]
ARROW2 06:05 AM 10-20-2017
I need Alex to come through when the opportunities are there. Failed last week and this week, bottom line. I can't wait until he is gone. This is going to end the way it always does and the Alex apologists will keep making excuse after excuse. Have fun with the inevitable heartbreak in the playoffs.
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 06:10 AM 10-20-2017
Starting this feel an awful lot like the 2003 Chiefs

They can't stop anyone unless they get a turnover.
[Reply]
ARROW2 06:20 AM 10-20-2017
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:
Starting this feel an awful lot like the 2003 Chiefs

They can't stop anyone unless they get a turnover.
2003 Chiefs don't get you the ball back twice late in the game on the road. Both teams gave up a lot of points and yards, that is modern day football sometimes. You have to will your team to victory and Alex doesn't have that in him.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 06:21 AM 10-20-2017
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:
Starting this feel an awful lot like the 2003 Chiefs

They can't stop anyone unless they get a turnover.
Yup. And they've had their chances too.
[Reply]
ARROW2 06:23 AM 10-20-2017
If the D is so ****ing bad, then keep the ball, go up two scores and don't put the game in the hands of said defense.....which somehow gave you TWO ****ING CHANCES to ICE THE GAME!!! Oh, I'm not letting up.


Mr. FAKE ASS MVP. FUCK ANDY AND ALEX. It all comes down to that in this league.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 06:38 AM 10-20-2017
Originally Posted by ARROW2:
If the D is so ****ing bad, then keep the ball, go up two scores and don't put the game in the hands of said defense.....which somehow gave you TWO ****ING CHANCES to ICE THE GAME!!! Oh, I'm not letting up.


Mr. FAKE ASS MVP. FUCK ANDY AND ALEX. It all comes down to that in this league.
I'll agree that Andy is a huge problem.
[Reply]
KINGPIN CHIEFS FAN 06:59 AM 10-20-2017
Originally Posted by ARROW2:
If the D is so ****ing bad, then keep the ball, go up two scores and don't put the game in the hands of said defense.....which somehow gave you TWO ****ING CHANCES to ICE THE GAME!!! Oh, I'm not letting up.


Mr. FAKE ASS MVP. **** ANDY AND ALEX. It all comes down to that in this league.
And now Alex has totally given up using his legs to get valuable first downs. He's been hit a few times in the last 2 games so now he will either run out of bounds to avoid a hit or check down to a back who is tightly covered for a 2 yard gain. He is regressing into his self preservation mode. A true MVP fights for those important first downs and finds a way to get them.
[Reply]
Best22 07:03 AM 10-20-2017
Originally Posted by KINGPIN CHIEFS FAN:
And now Alex has totally given up using his legs to get valuable first downs. He's been hit a few times in the last 2 games so now he will either run out of bounds to avoid a hit or check down to a back who is tightly covered for a 2 yard gain. He is regressing into his self preservation mode. A true MVP fights for those important first downs and finds a way to get them.
He has become a true pocket passer. Fans were screaming for this all the time "quit running!" "Keep your eyes down field, stop scrambling!"

Well, you got what you want. A quarterback who is always looking downfield and very rarely scrambles
[Reply]
RunKC 07:19 AM 10-20-2017
This isn't a Bob Sutton problem. It's a player problem.

It's not Sutton's fault that DJ is done and can't move like he used to (God it hurts saying that).
It's not Sutton's fault that Justin Houston can't get pressure on a backup RT.
It's not Sutton's fault that Parker, Mitchell and Sorenson all were right there by Crabtree, knew it was going to be a deep pass, and still couldn't defend it.
It's not Sutton's fault that Peters is a ****ing moron that headlocks guys downfield to give up a 40+ yard DPI for a first and goal.
It's not Sutton's fault that our DB's are in position but not capable of defending a deep pass.

This is a player problem.
[Reply]
KINGPIN CHIEFS FAN 07:35 AM 10-20-2017
Originally Posted by Best22:
He has become a true pocket passer. Fans were screaming for this all the time "quit running!" "Keep your eyes down field, stop scrambling!"

Well, you got what you want. A quarterback who is always looking downfield and very rarely scrambles
When the game is on the line and you need a first down to get within field goal range you have to do what it takes to get the job done. I'm not saying that he should run 15 times a game but he has to pick his spots and get those tough yards.
[Reply]
rydogg58 07:50 AM 10-20-2017
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Holy shit, two plays prior.

Yeah, that was the play right there that I was literally asking myself WTF was going on.
[Reply]
Eleazar 08:01 AM 10-20-2017
He's got Houston, Peters, and Jones on defense, and only Jones is playing well right now. Of course it looks bad.

Sutton has many failings and maybe should be fired, but this roster isn't half as talented as CP thinks it is.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 08:10 AM 10-20-2017
The roster is not talented. Dorsey left is wreck full off preactice squad cast offs because he screwed are cap and couldn't do any better. Dorsey sucked.
[Reply]
dannybcaitlyn 08:28 AM 10-20-2017
Originally Posted by RunKC:
This isn't a Bob Sutton problem. It's a player problem.

It's not Sutton's fault that DJ is done and can't move like he used to (God it hurts saying that).
It's not Sutton's fault that Justin Houston can't get pressure on a backup RT.
It's not Sutton's fault that Parker, Mitchell and Sorenson all were right there by Crabtree, knew it was going to be a deep pass, and still couldn't defend it.
It's not Sutton's fault that Peters is a ****ing moron that headlocks guys downfield to give up a 40+ yard DPI for a first and goal.
It's not Sutton's fault that our DB's are in position but not capable of defending a deep pass.

This is a player problem.
If you don't put the chess pieces in the right place it's checkmate my friend.
[Reply]
Page 10 of 174
« First < 678910 111213142060110 > Last »
Up