ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 18
1 234511 > Last »
Media Center>Netflix Daredevil
Deberg_1990 06:42 PM 02-04-2015

[Reply]
Buehler445 08:56 PM 02-04-2015
Looks decent. Netflix has done some well, and typically has spent some money.
[Reply]
Silock 08:58 PM 02-04-2015

[Reply]
unlurking 09:05 PM 02-04-2015
Wow. This looks MUCH better than I expected. Hopefully it's not just a well done trailer. I was expecting a CW-esque style darkness (no offense to Arrow fans, just not my thing), but this looks much grittier, dingier, creepier dark. I wasn't really planning on watching this, but that trailer just changed my mind.
[Reply]
Rausch 10:33 AM 02-05-2015
Holy $3it.

This is the first time I've given a fuck at all about DD since Frank Miller or Kevin Smith (almost a decade...)
[Reply]
Rausch 10:34 AM 02-05-2015
Originally Posted by unlurking:
Wow. This looks MUCH better than I expected. Hopefully it's not just a well done trailer. I was expecting a CW-esque style darkness (no offense to Arrow fans, just not my thing), but this looks much grittier, dingier, creepier dark. I wasn't really planning on watching this, but that trailer just changed my mind.
This character SHOULD be gritty and dark. IIRC he's in Hell's Kitchen both as a lawyer and as a vigilante.

My interest in this just went up 1,000%...
[Reply]
The Pest 01:48 PM 02-05-2015
Was that Jessica from True Blood? So hot....
[Reply]
Gonzo 02:18 PM 02-05-2015
Looks interesting.
[Reply]
Fish 05:37 PM 02-05-2015
Originally Posted by Dicky McElephant:
Was that Jessica from True Blood? So hot....
Really? Ohh my..

Did she ever get nekkid on True Blood? I quit watching that piece of shit show, but she was so fucking hot.....
[Reply]
keg in kc 05:41 PM 02-05-2015
Jesus I'm going to be paying for cable, Amazon and Netflix. Need a third job to pay for all my entertainment. Which I'll have no time for due to the third job.
[Reply]
The Pest 05:48 PM 02-05-2015
Originally Posted by Fish:
Really? Ohh my..

Did she ever get nekkid on True Blood? I quit watching that piece of shit show, but she was so fucking hot.....
Nope....came close in a truck scene....but I think she had it written in her contract that she wouldn't do nudity.
[Reply]
CoMoChief 11:49 AM 02-06-2015
lol anything will be better than the Ben Affleck one. That along w/ Batman and Robin (Clooney) are the worst superhero movies of all time. Hell Blankman is better than both of those movies.
[Reply]
WhawhaWhat 12:23 PM 02-06-2015
Originally Posted by CoMoChief:
lol anything will be better than the Ben Affleck one. That along w/ Batman and Robin (Clooney) are the worst superhero movies of all time. Hell Blankman is better than both of those movies.
Elektra was bad too and Catwoman.
[Reply]
Valiant 09:07 PM 02-06-2015
Originally Posted by CoMoChief:
lol anything will be better than the Ben Affleck one. That along w/ Batman and Robin (Clooney) are the worst superhero movies of all time. Hell Blankman is better than both of those movies.
I have read the directors cut makes the movie decent. Still do not care to see it and change my mind..
[Reply]
keg in kc 09:51 AM 03-10-2015

[Reply]
Page 1 of 18
1 234511 > Last »
Up