ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 9 of 2228
« First < 56789 1011121319591095091009 > Last »
The Lounge>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 09:17 AM 08-26-2014
Right cuz I'm the one freaking out over preseason games?? Cuz I can actually differentiate between sports and a real life? Yeah you're prob right!i love my team, but I've been through tons of shit in my life so excuse me if I can not be overly obsessed about a GAME! And yeah Windy City blower yours has so much relevance right? Get a life, although prob hard for a person like you!
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 09:18 AM 08-26-2014
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
Right cuz I'm the one freaking out over preseason games?? Cu I can actually differentiate between sports and a real life? Yeah you're prob right!i love my team, but I've been through tons of shit in my life so excuse me if I can not be overly obsessed about a GAME! And yeah Windy City blower yours has so much relevance right? Get a life, although prob hard for a person like you!

[Reply]
Coochie liquor 09:20 AM 08-26-2014
Originally Posted by Reerun_KC:
Funny cuz I pretty much pegged you for a dr Phil guy! Butt pilot! Lmao, pussy!
[Reply]
Pasta Giant Meatball 09:27 AM 08-26-2014
Jeez you guys fail so hard. This wasn't the assignment! You look like manning in a big game up in here.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 09:30 AM 08-26-2014
Were just fighting like the OP is saying the Dung-keys do....
[Reply]
ChiTown 09:41 AM 08-26-2014
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
Right cuz I'm the one freaking out over preseason games?? Cuz I can actually differentiate between sports and a real life? Yeah you're prob right!i love my team, but I've been through tons of shit in my life so excuse me if I can not be overly obsessed about a GAME! And yeah Windy City blower yours has so much relevance right? Get a life, although prob hard for a person like you!
:-)

I have no idea how what you just said, has ANYTHING to do with this discussion. No one is going without pussy, no one is going to kill themselves, I'm happy with myself and my Family, my business is doing well, and I'm not even bitching about the preseason games. My only point was that you are misguided for bringing up the Broncos playoff history, when our's has been miserable in the last 21 years. Your Strawman tangents are funny, but are real WTF moments for me. So........

You should live (or, in your case, post) by this rule. "Better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak (or, in your case, type) and remove all doubt"

Learn it. Know it. Live it. - Brad Hamilton
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 09:48 AM 08-26-2014
Originally Posted by ChiTown:
:-)

I have no idea how what you just said, has ANYTHING to do with this discussion. No one is going without pussy, no one is going to kill themselves, I'm happy with myself and my Family, my business is doing well, and I'm not even bitching about the preseason games. My only point was that you are misguided for bringing up the Broncos playoff history, when our's has been miserable in the last 21 years. Your Strawman tangents are funny, but are real WTF moments for me. So........

You should live (or, in your case, post) by this rule. "Better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak (or, in your case, type) and remove all doubt"

Learn it. Know it. Live it. - Brad Hamilton
Got ya tinman! If you're so unhappy with how your teams playoff record is then bitching about it will surely fix it!! Live for today, the past is gone and can't be changed! DUH!!
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 02:54 AM 09-04-2014
Originally Posted by :
Ware had never been significantly dinged prior to last season. If Elway’s bet on him pays off, the Broncos could have the most explosive pass-rushing tandem of all-time.
http://mmqb.si.com/2014/09/03/denver...s-preview-nfl/

:-)
[Reply]
Pasta Giant Meatball 10:34 AM 09-04-2014
.....and if not the D is absolutely dogshit like last year. PLUS Von is fucking done man.
[Reply]
Rausch 11:25 AM 09-04-2014
Originally Posted by ROYC75:
"They told me that my ACL and MCL are fine, but that I have a fracture in my knee," Trevathan told ESPN's Josina Anderson. "The doctor told me I was going to be out four to eight weeks, but I told him four to six. I'm not tripping. I will bounce back. I'm a soldier."
This $3it drives me fucking nuts to no end...
[Reply]
Pasta Giant Meatball 11:28 AM 09-04-2014
Yup because playing defense on the softest team on football is the same as going to war :-)
[Reply]
MagicHef 12:02 PM 09-04-2014
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
.....and if not the D is absolutely dogshit like last year. PLUS Von is ****ing done man.
The 2012 Denver defense (when Von wasn't hurt, and we had a real second pass rush threat) gave up fewer yards and points than any KC defense since 1997.

Would you like to make a bet with me regarding the respective performances of Denver's and KC's defenses?
[Reply]
warrior 01:10 PM 09-04-2014
Originally Posted by MagicHef:
The 2012 Denver defense (when Von wasn't hurt, and we had a real second pass rush threat) gave up fewer yards and points than any KC defense since 1997.

Would you like to make a bet with me regarding the respective performances of Denver's and KC's defenses?


Really bad ass defense troll 43-8
[Reply]
Pasta Giant Meatball 01:13 PM 09-04-2014
I don't bet welching stat make upping bronco scum
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 01:44 PM 09-04-2014
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
I don't bet welching stat make upping bronco scum

So basically you wont bet Clayanus?
[Reply]
Page 9 of 2228
« First < 56789 1011121319591095091009 > Last »
Up