ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 2228
< 123 456713531035031003 > Last »
The Lounge>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:44 PM 08-13-2014
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
Yup. They will allow more Points, Yards, Firstdowns...etc than KC
The Chiefs are looking at some career day defense games this year. Burntee and Warfield are gonna be back in full spirit.

Denver has actual corners so...yeah.
[Reply]
Garcia Bronco 12:44 PM 08-13-2014
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
He is a meh at best player anyway
For about 5 games last year he was considered by pundits as the best linebacker for that 5 game stretch in the entire NFL.
[Reply]
Easy 6 12:46 PM 08-13-2014
Originally Posted by The Herpe:
Denver's defense will be better than KC's in nearly every statistical category this season.
Your lip canker is starting to ooze again, better get some cream on that...
[Reply]
Pasta Giant Meatball 12:47 PM 08-13-2014
Originally Posted by Count Zarth:
The Chiefs are looking at some career day defense games this year. Burntee and Warfield are gonna be back in full spirit.

Denver has actual corners so...yeah.
Cool. You and knowmo on the same page = great success. Now we just need a bullshit hef stat to seal the deal.
[Reply]
Pasta Giant Meatball 12:47 PM 08-13-2014
Originally Posted by Garcia Bronco:
For about 5 games last year he was considered by pundits as the best linebacker for that 5 game stretch in the entire NFL.
:-)
[Reply]
saphojunkie 12:48 PM 08-13-2014
Originally Posted by Garcia Bronco:
For about 5 games last year he was considered by pundits as the best linebacker for that 5 game stretch in the entire NFL.
:-)
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 12:49 PM 08-13-2014
Originally Posted by Garcia Bronco:
For about 5 games last year he was considered by pundits as the best linebacker for that 5 game stretch in the entire NFL.
KnowMo hijacked Garcia Bronco's account?
[Reply]
Pasta Giant Meatball 12:50 PM 08-13-2014
Still not done :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)
[Reply]
ThaVirus 01:03 PM 08-13-2014
Originally Posted by Garcia Bronco:
He went from playing Linebacker to End last year...but if you think he's lost it....I would suggest checking out some pre-season games and see for yourself.

The one where the Seahawks were starting their 2nd team offensive line?
[Reply]
MagicHef 01:38 PM 08-13-2014
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
Cool. You and knowmo on the same page = great success. Now we just need a bullshit hef stat to seal the deal.
Yeah, let me post a stat about a season that hasn't happened yet.

I would, however, be open to a bet.
[Reply]
Big Smoke 01:43 PM 08-13-2014
Originally Posted by The Herpe:
Denver's defense will be better than KC's in nearly every statistical category this season.
Your rep bar is trying to turn green.

Let me fix that for ya.
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 04:55 PM 08-13-2014
Originally Posted by :
One of my favorite run-defense technicians to watch? DT/DE Derek Wolfe #Broncos #hatandhands #squareshoulders
https://twitter.com/LRiddickESPN/sta...72757836464128

:-)
[Reply]
Pasta Giant Meatball 04:59 PM 08-13-2014
So what slapstick backup are you going to edit to 99 overall to replace danny?
[Reply]
Easy 6 05:08 PM 08-13-2014
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
So what slapstick backup are you going to edit to 99 overall to replace danny?
Trevonte McJerkjuice, dude is badass... 4 year starter at Jerkwater State, 6'7 280 and runs a sub 4.4

You chuefs have no idea what you're in for.
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 05:16 PM 08-13-2014
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
So what slapstick backup are you going to edit to 99 overall to replace danny?
Brandon Marshall is going to replace Danny for the first few weeks. He graded out pretty well against Seattle according to PFF.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 2228
< 123 456713531035031003 > Last »
Up