ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 37
< 123 456713 > Last »
Media Center>CW: The Flash
keg in kc 02:22 PM 05-15-2014
Time to give it its own thread...


[Reply]
kcxiv 02:30 AM 10-31-2014
Originally Posted by Guru:
yet he keeps pining for Iris. Dumbshit.
Story of Felicty's life. All the dudes she wants like someone else. lol
[Reply]
Silock 03:09 AM 10-31-2014
The actress that plays Felicity had pictures leaked as part of The Fappening. Just FYI.
[Reply]
Ragged Robin 11:39 PM 11-11-2014
dat ending. hell yeah
[Reply]
Radar Chief 10:51 AM 11-12-2014
Originally Posted by Silock:
The actress that plays Felicity had pictures leaked as part of The Fappening. Just FYI.
Oh? Must! Find! Them!
[Reply]
thabear04 11:49 PM 11-18-2014
Like the ending of this episode.
[Reply]
007 12:09 AM 11-19-2014
Originally Posted by thabear04:
Like the ending of this episode.
Yep. I like where it is going.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 10:12 PM 12-09-2014
The show finally tipped its hand that The Reverse Flash is future Eddie Thaun. Who's fast enough to travel through time.
[Reply]
007 10:18 PM 12-09-2014
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
The show finally tipped its hand that The Reverse Flash is future Eddie Thaun. Who's fast enough to travel through time.
I don't know. Things are not always as they seem.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 10:31 PM 12-09-2014
Originally Posted by Guru:
I don't know. Things are not always as they seem.
unless that's his kid because Professor Zoom is Eobard Thawne
[Reply]
keg in kc 11:44 PM 12-09-2014
Not sure why but I didn't like that ep very much.
[Reply]
Ragged Robin 12:30 AM 12-10-2014
Originally Posted by keg in kc:
Not sure why but I didn't like that ep very much.
there was a lot of crying/teary-eyed "Bear" scenes, for a second I thought I was watching Arrow
[Reply]
thabear04 01:03 AM 12-11-2014
So the guy in the yellow suit is the wheel chair guy.
[Reply]
007 01:12 AM 12-11-2014
Originally Posted by thabear04:
So the guy in the yellow suit is the wheel chair guy.
I seriously doubt it.
[Reply]
Valiant 01:32 AM 12-11-2014
Originally Posted by Guru:
I seriously doubt it.
Why??? I figured it was him for a few episodes now.. Especially with the voice, he speed his up at the end.. My other choice was the detective boyfriend..
[Reply]
007 01:35 AM 12-11-2014
Originally Posted by Valiant:
Why??? I figured it was him for a few episodes now.. Especially with the voice, he speed his up at the end.. My other choice was the detective boyfriend..
eh, I have no idea. Just seems too damned easy. My son actually mentioned it was the detective boyfriend as well.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 37
< 123 456713 > Last »
Up