ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 21 of 22
« First < 111718192021 22 >
Nzoner's Game Room>*****Mr. Gaz, please pick up the red courtesy phone, Mr. Gaz*****
JimNasium 12:57 PM 01-31-2020
Gaz,I know it’s been a long while since you’ve graced us with your presence. Please come visit and celebrate this momentous occasion. We would greatly value your bubble bath loving, quarterback crushing perspectives!

Yours truly,

JimNasium
[Reply]
gh4chiefs 01:31 PM 02-02-2020
Originally Posted by Frazod:
Welcome back!
Hey Tim what's up? You know to this day, even though we live in the same town, I still haven't met Brad. I'm talk to him via PM every now and then (most recently when the tornado came through).
[Reply]
Frazod 01:36 PM 02-02-2020
Originally Posted by gh4chiefs:
Hey Tim what's up? You know to this day, even though we live in the same town, I still haven't met Brad. I'm talk to him via PM every now and then (most recently when the tornado came through).
I haven't seen him or been back to Jeff City for many years now. My recent trips to Kansas City for games were more centered on visiting family.
[Reply]
mlyonsd 01:37 PM 02-02-2020
They just keep rolling in. :-)
[Reply]
gh4chiefs 01:43 PM 02-02-2020
I haven't seen him or been back to Jeff City for many years now. My recent trips to Kansas City for games were more centered on visiting family.
We both live in areas close to the tornado damage from May. He said he got lucky and i did too, slept through the whole damn thing.

I think there are a few other posters from the area here as well. I know Hometeam is on here, haven't met him, but I've PM'd him a time or two.

It's been an interesting stroll down memory lane in this thread.
[Reply]
Bearcat 01:57 PM 02-02-2020
Originally Posted by JazzzLovr:
I think karaoke was at Gator’s. The faceplant was in front of Hen House, I think? ENDelt wanted to stop for more beer. Lol.
Ahhhhhh, that night... :-)
[Reply]
Frazod 01:59 PM 02-02-2020
I don't remember you faceplanting, but I remember singing at the karaoke bar.

The main silly drunken thing I remember from that night was KCMizzou running off from the bar we went to after that. Seems like somebody found him passed out in the parking lot. :-)
[Reply]
tonyetony 01:59 PM 02-02-2020
If I remember correctly Gaz was from Derby Ks.
[Reply]
big nasty kcnut 02:10 PM 02-02-2020
Crazy all my peeps here!
[Reply]
JazzzLovr 02:20 PM 02-02-2020
I don't remember you faceplanting, but I remember singing at the karaoke bar.

The main silly drunken thing I remember from that night was KCMizzou running off from the bar we went to after that. Seems like somebody found him passed out in the parking lot. :-)
The faceplanting was after we left karaoke. And KCM (aka “the convict” lol) was one of my CP Drunkmobile passengers, so that may have been another night. That whole weekend was pretty eventful. :-)
[Reply]
Fat Elvis 03:13 PM 02-02-2020
Originally Posted by tonyetony:
If I remember correctly Gaz was from Derby Ks.
Yep. DooDah Lite....
[Reply]
Raiderhater 03:14 PM 02-02-2020
Did anyone reach out KCMizzou? I’m friends with him on FB but I never see any activity from him so I forgot about him when reaching out to people yesterday.
[Reply]
Dartgod 03:21 PM 02-02-2020
It would also be great if MarkM dropped in. Does anyone know him IRL?
[Reply]
Raiderhater 03:27 PM 02-02-2020
Originally Posted by Dartgod:
It would also be great if MarkM dropped in. Does anyone know him IRL?
Not since the days of the Foundation, before FB. He left because of failing health if I remember correctly. Hope he is well and enjoying today.
[Reply]
Dartgod 03:29 PM 02-02-2020
Originally Posted by Raiderhader:
Not since the days of the Foundation, before FB. He left because of failing health if I remember correctly. Hope he is well and enjoying today.
Yeah, I forgot he had a lot of back issues.
[Reply]
KurtCobain 03:30 PM 02-02-2020
Originally Posted by Raiderhader:
He is okay and it's definitely not going to make a Superbowl appearance here. But he's alive and watching it from what I hear.
[Reply]
Page 21 of 22
« First < 111718192021 22 >
Up