ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 18 of 22
« First < 81415161718 19202122 >
Nzoner's Game Room>*****Mr. Gaz, please pick up the red courtesy phone, Mr. Gaz*****
JimNasium 12:57 PM 01-31-2020
Gaz,I know it’s been a long while since you’ve graced us with your presence. Please come visit and celebrate this momentous occasion. We would greatly value your bubble bath loving, quarterback crushing perspectives!

Yours truly,

JimNasium
[Reply]
Dartgod 11:10 PM 02-01-2020
Originally Posted by Raiderhader:
Here is one from the Guinness Book raider’s game a few years back.
Oh yeah, against the Raiders. KC Dan's Raider loving brother took that picture.
[Reply]
Iowanian 11:15 PM 02-01-2020
Originally Posted by KCTitus:
I thought that Slayer was a gochiefs mult...
Do you not recall their beard growing contest?

I just want to say that this thread reads like a starter brothers class reunion song.

I'm going to gullet a gulf of Bosch light and just say, it's nice to see all you somnabitches back in town.
[Reply]
Delano 11:23 PM 02-01-2020
Originally Posted by Iowanian:

I just want to say that this thread reads like a starter brothers class reunion song.

I'm going to gullet a gulf of Bosch light and just say, it's nice to see all you somnabitches back in town.
The soundtrack to the reunion needs to be slayers songs he made for youth music group.
[Reply]
mdstu 11:24 PM 02-01-2020
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Trust me, i am doing my best to bite my tongue in this thread, out of respect. As im sure a lot of you know, it's hard for me to resist responding when someone quotes me (and here i am).

Rainman has been one of the most significant contributors for essentially the life of this board. HE is a TRUE CP icon.

Gaz hasn't cared enough about anyone here, or this forum, to bother even saying "hi" outside of maybe once, in 15+ years. His time here was but a blip on the radar for the vast majority of us. The excuse? "Oh the internet is mean". Considering how much love and respect this message board has given him despite almost a two decade hiatus, that's a pretty weak ass excuse.

Unless he has in fact passed (god rest his soul if that's the case) you're not in his thoughts at all.

I'm sorry, but logging into CP requires no effort at all. Wiping your ass requires more effort. I probably spend more time thinking of you, Stevie, than he does.

With that said i will do my best to resist replying to whomever responds to this post. I just couldn't help myself and needed to get that out of me once i saw your Rainman comparison.
I'm guessing he just wasn't cut out for the way the internet doesn't mirror real life. I had a hard time myself when I first found this website.

I just couldn't comprehend that people could talk to each other on the internet in a way that in real life you would/should expect physical violence. The world sure has change alot since 2000.

Gaz is missed because he was a great poster like Rainman, he just didn't stick around like Rainman. I won't disparage him for that. Everyone has their own thresh point.

There is no need to respond to this post. I'm not attacking, just expressing my own opinion. FYI, I like you as a poster as well. Your background and insight touches a chord with me. I also liked Gaz for being civil, respectful, witty, and bringing good football discussion.
[Reply]
Raiderhater 11:26 PM 02-01-2020
Originally Posted by Dartgod:
Oh yeah, against the Raiders. KC Dan's Raider loving brother took that picture.
Yep. I had walked over to a johnny and on my way back I see Stevie leaning over the bed of a pickup. Well, shit! So I walk over lean over the bed next to him and say hi. I’ll never forget how casually he said hi back, like we had just seen each other three days prior instead of the years it had been. Anyway, I just happened to stumble across you guys that day in that huge ass parking lot. What were the odds?

And this picture continues to be one of my all time favorites -
Attached: 6BF25CC8-E15D-475A-ADB4-AC3CD6E6AAF4.jpeg (116.9 KB) 
[Reply]
Delano 11:33 PM 02-01-2020
Yep. I had walked over to a johnny and on my way back I see Stevie leaning over the bed of a pickup. Well, shit! So I walk over lean over the bed next to him and say hi. I’ll never forget how casually he said hi back, like we had just seen each other three days prior instead of the years it had been. Anyway, I just happened to stumble across you guys that day in that huge ass parking lot. What were the odds?

Frazod wolfman rausch and nzoner looking like quadruplets. Where is kcwolfman!?
[Reply]
Dartgod 11:33 PM 02-01-2020

Look at all those bald heads and goatees.

I've been looking at all my old Chiefs tailgate photos. Lots of great memories that offset all the heartache we had over the years.

And now here we are on the eve of the game that makes all we endured worthwhile.

Cheers to all my CP friends! :-)
[Reply]
Frazod 11:37 PM 02-01-2020
Originally Posted by Delano:
Frazod wolfman rausch and nzoner looking like quadruplets. Where is kcwolfman!?
He's still around. He said he'd pop in at some point tomorrow.

Funny story - when Rausch and I went to Russ's house, he was outside grilling when his girlfriend got home. We were sitting on the couch. She had never met us. So she walked up and started talking to me thinking I was him. I just looked up at her with what I assume was a bemused expression. After about 10 seconds she stopped talking, gaped at me and said, "Oh my God. Who the hell are you?" :-)
[Reply]
Dartgod 11:38 PM 02-01-2020
Originally Posted by Frazod:

Funny story - when Rausch and I went to Russ's house, he was outside grilling when his girlfriend got home. We were sitting on the couch. She had never met us. So she walked up and started talking to me thinking I was him. I just looked up at her with what I assume was a bemused expression. After about 10 seconds she stopped talking, gaped at me and said, "Oh my God. Who the hell are you?" :-)
:-)
[Reply]
Delano 11:41 PM 02-01-2020
Originally Posted by Frazod:

The legend of the goatee grows. Loool
[Reply]
Jmart 12:16 AM 02-02-2020
I got a text from Endelt a couple weeks ago. He hasn’t watched a Chiefs game in a couple years but said he might watch AFCCG. I told him we have this new QB Mahomes that is really good. He said he had, in fact, heard of him.
[Reply]
Otter 06:28 AM 02-02-2020
Originally Posted by Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan:
That's right. I met you guys at the Ravens game. I ran into Otter a year later at the Redskins game. Was Bwana with him? :-)

The good thing about being here for 20+ years is I've seen every Chiefs game at Ravens Stadium and Fed-Ex Field. The bad thing is the pre/post games start running together.
Yep, that was Bwana and myself. It was good meeting you.

Have to admit for east coast fans the Redskins fans were pretty welcoming.

Great seeing the old school crew making an appearance for the long, long, long, awaited cause.

Today's the day, ladies! :-)
[Reply]
old_geezer 07:08 AM 02-02-2020
Here's a few more from that tailgate party.

In the 2nd pic, isn't that Logical on the left? And the last picture is GoBo. I wonder what happened to him?
Yes, I'm pretty sure that's Logical. My Lord I love this thread! Some great memories being stirred up. :-)
[Reply]
Otter 07:30 AM 02-02-2020
Here's a few more from that tailgate party.

In the 2nd pic, isn't that Logical on the left? And the last picture is GoBo. I wonder what happened to him?
Bwana:
Attached: Capture.jpg (127.5 KB) 
[Reply]
Slayer Diablo 11:54 AM 02-02-2020
Originally Posted by Iowanian:

via GIPHY

[Reply]
Page 18 of 22
« First < 81415161718 19202122 >
Up