ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 115 of 386
« First < 1565105111112113114115 116117118119125165215 > Last »
Media Center>Game of Thrones Seasons 7-8
keg in kc 02:23 PM 05-24-2017
About to hit the 5000 post mark on the old thread, the first season 7 trailer today seems like the right time to start the final Game of Thones thread.

I'm going back to the original rules pre-2015. I don't think we need supervision or bannings. Just don't be a dick. Post anything you find online that hasn't aired yet inside of spoiler tags. That's pretty much it. I think we can all handle that...

For future us, 2015 thread is here: Link
[Reply]
Amnorix 07:26 AM 08-28-2017
Also, did they literally use the EXACT SAME actor for Rhaegar that they did for Viserys? Rhaegar was supposed to be very handsome and all that, and I wasn't thrilled that they used a Viserys copycat for Rhaegar. Blonde, yes, but Jesus find another guy.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 07:27 AM 08-28-2017
How do you answer to these charges, . . . Lord Petyr Baelish?

[Reply]
Chiefspants 07:29 AM 08-28-2017
Originally Posted by Amnorix:
Also, did they literally use the EXACT SAME actor for Rhaegar that they did for Viserys? Rhaegar was supposed to be very handsome and all that, and I wasn't thrilled that they used a Viserys copycat for Rhaegar. Blonde, yes, but Jesus find another guy.
It was a different guy.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 07:31 AM 08-28-2017
I KNEW someone would make the observation, still wish someone would PS the NK on an actual ride

Night King looks like he's on one of those 25c rides in front of the grocery store #GoT #GameofThrones #GameOfThronesFinale #ThronesYall pic.twitter.com/d2l9kK2abR

— Tori Rudacille (@TeeRudyEternity) August 28, 2017

[Reply]
notorious 07:32 AM 08-28-2017
So, is Bran going to be the new Night King that comes back in a 1000 years?
[Reply]
Chiefspants 07:36 AM 08-28-2017
Originally Posted by notorious:
So, is Bran going to be the new Night King that comes back in a 1000 years?
The running theory is that he's the current one.

He's controlling the WW to unite the 7 kingdoms against a common foe, which would eventually bring them together for the coming age, perhaps collapsing the feudal system in the process.

That's the theory, anyway. I like the theory that one of the last scenes is Bran warging into Jaime to push him out the window, putting Bran on the path to become the 3ER.
[Reply]
notorious 07:40 AM 08-28-2017
Originally Posted by Chiefspants:
The running theory is that he's the current one.

He's controlling the WW to unite the 7 kingdoms against a common foe, which would eventually bring them together for the coming age, perhaps collapsing the feudal system in the process.

That's the theory, anyway. I like the theory that one of the last scenes is Bran warging into Jaime to push him out the window, putting Bran on the path to become the 3ER.
Cool theory until the last paragraph. I just watched the first episode last night and that would be stretching it far past believability.

"The things I do for love!" Shove
[Reply]
The Franchise 09:05 AM 08-28-2017
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
How do you answer to these charges, . . . Lord Peter Baelish?

That was some damn fine acting.
[Reply]
The Franchise 09:13 AM 08-28-2017
There is one thing that has just got on my nerves the most this entire season.

WHERE THE FUCK IS GHOST!?!?!

Look...I know the dragons cost a ton when it comes to CGI....but can we at least get an excuse as to where he is? Just a...."hey....Ghost is back at Winterfell....protecting Sansa.". Fucking anything. We're supposed to believe that Jon's #1 companion is just nowhere around during this entire time?
[Reply]
Frazod 09:20 AM 08-28-2017
Originally Posted by Chiefspants:
It was a different guy.
From IMDb:

Actor Wilf Scolding was chosen to portray Rhaegar Targayen, who finally makes an appearance on the show. The actor was chosen because he bears a mild resemblance to the actor who played Rhaegar's younger brother, Harry Lloyd.
[Reply]
lcarus 09:24 AM 08-28-2017
Originally Posted by Pestilence:
There is one thing that has just got on my nerves the most this entire season.

WHERE THE FUCK IS GHOST!?!?!

Look...I know the dragons cost a ton when it comes to CGI....but can we at least get an excuse as to where he is? Just a...."hey....Ghost is back at Winterfell....protecting Sansa.". Fucking anything. We're supposed to believe that Jon's #1 companion is just nowhere around during this entire time?
I guess we're supposed to think he's either with Jon or back at home waiting for him. It'd be nice to show him once though, wouldn't it
[Reply]
lcarus 09:25 AM 08-28-2017
Originally Posted by Frazod:
From IMDb:

Actor Wilf Scolding was chosen to portray Rhaegar Targayen, who finally makes an appearance on the show. The actor was chosen because he bears a mild resemblance to the actor who played Rhaegar's younger brother, Harry Lloyd.
That and I think they used the same wig lol
[Reply]
Frazod 09:30 AM 08-28-2017
Originally Posted by lcarus:
I guess we're supposed to think he's either with Jon or back at home waiting for him. It'd be nice to show him once though, wouldn't it
Hopefully he'll hook up with Nymeria and her followers.

The lone wolf dies, the pack survives.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 09:58 AM 08-28-2017
From IMDb:

Mild resemblance? Looked like the same guy.
[Reply]
KC_Lee 09:59 AM 08-28-2017
Hopefully he'll hook up with Nymeria and her followers.

The lone wolf dies, the pack survives.
So more GoT incest? Ghost & Nymeria are brother & sister right?
[Reply]
Page 115 of 386
« First < 1565105111112113114115 116117118119125165215 > Last »
Up