ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 56
« First < 45678 910111218 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Official 2017 NBA Off Season Thread
Al Bundy 07:13 PM 06-20-2017

Sources: Charlotte is sending Miles Plumlee, Marco Belenelli and 41st pick to Atlanta for Dwight Howard and 31st pick.

— Adrian Wojnarowski (@WojVerticalNBA) June 21, 2017

The Celtics and 76ers have agreed to a trade that will send the #1 pick to Philly, who plan on drafting Markelle Fultz (@daldridgetnt)

— NBA Central (@TheNBACentral) June 18, 2017

The draft is June 22nd.
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 10:07 PM 06-26-2017
Originally Posted by OldSchool:
That's why they call him a glue guy, not someone who elevates the team, but fits in and does all of the dirty work.
Yep. Reminds me of Rodman.
[Reply]
RealSNR 10:26 PM 06-26-2017
Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO:
Why would the wolves want to trade Rubio at this point?

He's the Alex Smith of PGs, and he just had a career year in scoring categories, especially his efficiency.

That's one thing if you're a contending team, but the Wolves are still the Wolves. Playoffs first. They could use Rubio more than Reggie Jackson in my opinion
[Reply]
lcarus 09:53 AM 06-27-2017
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy:
Dray is good but I'd take Durant, Curry and Klay over him in a heartbeat
Well 2 of those guys are MVPs and the other is really damn good so that isn't really saying anything.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 01:00 PM 06-27-2017
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy:
Yep. Reminds me of Rodman.
Rodman was a HOF basketball player and pretty easily at that (which is how this entire discussion about Draymond Green began). Draymond will be the same.
[Reply]
RobBlake 02:01 PM 06-27-2017
draymond will not be the same lol. He's an excellent role player.
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 02:46 PM 06-27-2017
Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO:
Why would the wolves want to trade Rubio at this point?
He can't shoot. They need somebody who can knock down a 3.
[Reply]
OldSchool 03:21 PM 06-27-2017
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
Rodman was a HOF basketball player and pretty easily at that (which is how this entire discussion about Draymond Green began). Draymond will be the same.
Green, if he gets there, it'll be due to the fact that he played with Curry, Thompson, and Durant. There are plenty of NBA players who are better than Green at his position. They just don't have the luxury of playing in a system that allows them to shine and dominate like the Warriors do.
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 03:28 PM 06-27-2017
Cavs about traded Kyrie to the Suns for Eric Bledsoe and the 4th overall pick. LeBron nixed the deal. Bledsoe's agent is also LeBron's.
[Reply]
New World Order 03:43 PM 06-27-2017
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
GS looked the same against Cleveland last year without Draymond Green.

You put him on a normal team and he's just a solid player as his offensive scoring and 1-on-1 defensive stats show.

Nothing more than a solid role player.
[Reply]
mcaj22 04:33 PM 06-27-2017
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry:
Cavs about traded Kyrie to the Suns for Eric Bledsoe and the 4th overall pick. LeBron nixed the deal. Bledsoe's agent is also LeBron's.
I think that's stupid; that helps the Cavs long term if Lebron decides to burn them again in a year.

Bledsoe + Josh Jackson is a good package for Kyrie

They won't get that for him when the ship is sinking next offseason and they all want out.
[Reply]
O.city 09:42 AM 06-28-2017
Chris Paul to rockets
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 09:43 AM 06-28-2017

After Chris Paul agreed to opt-in on contract, Clippers are trading All-Star guard to the Houston Rockets, league sources tell @TheVertical

— Adrian Wojnarowski (@WojVerticalNBA) June 28, 2017

Sources: After Paul informed Clippers he'd sign w/ HOU in FA, teams agreed to deal sending Beverley, Decker, Williams and 2018 FRP for Paul. https://t.co/9Lk9FPEPbu

[Reply]
O.city 09:44 AM 06-28-2017
So now harden moves off the ball? I'm not sure how that's gonna work out.
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 09:49 AM 06-28-2017
Originally Posted by O.city:
So now harden moves off the ball? I'm not sure how that's gonna work out.

Chris Paul and James Harden were determined to play together, and found a way with Rockets-Clippers trade agreed upon today.

[Reply]
O.city 09:51 AM 06-28-2017
I saw that.

I'm still not sure how it works out.

If they could pull Paul George in there too that would be interesting I guess
[Reply]
Page 8 of 56
« First < 45678 910111218 > Last »
Up