ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 9 of 29
« First < 56789 1011121319 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Derek Carr could get $25 million annually
RunKC 06:05 PM 06-09-2017
Originally Posted by :
According to NFL Network's Ian Rapoport, "it is very possible" Carr could be the first quarterback in the NFL to make $25 million annually.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/syndica...14801.amp.html

2018 is going to be crazy for the Raiders. Carr and Mack alone will make up close to $50 million.
Time to find out how good Reggie McKenzie really is.
[Reply]
Best22 09:40 AM 06-11-2017
Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy:
Who wants worship? How about objectivity?

We obviously have his number right now, but overall he has been very good for a young QB.
So what? He's a Raider. Most people think he's good, but he has still struggled vs elite defenses (fact)

I don't remember anyone being this supportive of Manning from 2012-14. He was pretty good, too.

F the Raiders.
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 09:41 AM 06-11-2017
Originally Posted by Best22:
So what? He's a Raider. Most people think he's good, but he has still struggled vs elite defenses (fact)

I don't remember anyone being this supportive of Manning from 2012-15.

F the Raiders.
Ever heard of Chiefs Coalition? Check it out.
[Reply]
milkman 09:59 AM 06-11-2017

I don't remember anyone being this supportive of Manning from 2012-14. He was pretty good, too.

F the Raiders.
Elite QBs struggle against elite defenses(fact, dumbass).
[Reply]
Best22 10:12 AM 06-11-2017
Originally Posted by milkman:
Elite QBs struggle against elite defenses(fact, dumbass).
Statistically he's great, but nobody knows how he'll perform in the playoffs. It took the refs help for them to "beat" the Texans (in Mexico City!)
[Reply]
ThaVirus 10:13 AM 06-11-2017
It took Roethlisberger refs help to beat Alex Smith in KC
[Reply]
beach tribe 10:17 AM 06-11-2017
Statistically he's great, but nobody knows how he'll perform in the playoffs. It took the refs help for them to "beat" the Texans (in Mexico City!)
Your previous posts have made it clear that you are incapable of objectively making judgements of players..

Like I said, He has improved each season.
There is zero evidence that would suggest the trend will not continue.
[Reply]
Best22 10:21 AM 06-11-2017
Originally Posted by beach tribe:
Your previous posts have made it clear that you are incapable of objectively making judgements of players..

Like I said, He has improved each season.
There is zero evidence that would suggest the trend will not continue.
Where did I say he wasn't a great QB? Either way, weird to see so much defense for a rival QB.

Back in the Manning/dungver days, every post about him was negative, and everybody was quick to judge his talent level.

Carr hasn't even won his division. He, unlike Manning, almost always loses to us. He has more interceptions than touchdowns vs the Chiefs. Also remember he got hurt last year. Nobody knows how he'll recover from that terrible injury.

I'll save my fear of Carr til he does something to make me fear him
[Reply]
Chiefnj2 10:40 AM 06-11-2017
Carr getting 25 mil is your typical offseason Kardashian type posting the NFL network and ESPN crave. Slow season, make shit up. Kind of like OBJ "holding out" last week.

That being said, it's funny how some people who think Mahimes is going to be great also think Carr isn't anything special.
[Reply]
R8RFAN 11:36 AM 06-11-2017
Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy:
1. People only watch Chiefs games
2. He is better than Alex Smith and we passed.
3. He is a Raider

Those are your reasons for the hate.
I don't even hate the Cheaps, I like my team to beat them but I don't hate a single player on the team.. When I get a chance to chap a few asses I will on any occasion and will even lie on occasion just to do a little professional trolling...

Raiders did good picking Carr
[Reply]
R8RFAN 11:39 AM 06-11-2017
Why do people expect a Chiefs fan forum to worship a Raider QB? Especially one who is 1-5 vs KC.

If you want Carr worship, go to a Raider fan site.
Acknowledging a player is good is not worshiping a team... I have liked many Cheaps over the years, (especially the ones we stole from you) :-)
[Reply]
Best22 11:46 AM 06-11-2017
Originally Posted by R8RFAN:
Acknowledging a player is good is not worshiping a team... I have liked many Cheaps over the years, (especially the ones we stole from you) :-)
Who'd you steal? A washed up corner and an overpaid center? Hudson is good, but Morse is cheaper.

That's like taking someone else recycling and calling it "theft"
[Reply]
notorious 12:01 PM 06-11-2017
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
It took Roethlisberger refs help to beat Alex Smith in KC
Fact.
[Reply]
cmdrzman 12:02 PM 06-11-2017
Where did I say he wasn't a great QB? Either way, weird to see so much defense for a rival QB.

Back in the Manning/dungver days, every post about him was negative, and everybody was quick to judge his talent level.

Carr hasn't even won his division. He, unlike Manning, almost always loses to us. He has more interceptions than touchdowns vs the Chiefs. Also remember he got hurt last year. Nobody knows how he'll recover from that terrible injury.

I'll save my fear of Carr til he does something to make me fear him
Aaron Rodgers didn't win his 1st division title till his 4th year as a starter

Aaron Rodgers has only been to 1 SB his entire career
[Reply]
Sandy Vagina 12:06 PM 06-11-2017
Either way, weird to see so much defense for a rival QB.
Not really. Lots of people here have been swinging on any QB that doesn't have the name Alex Smith.

That said, Carr had done well so far, and probably won't decline for a while. He has been given a great supporting cast on offense.. so it would be interesting to see what happens if that starts to decline.
[Reply]
threebag 12:10 PM 06-11-2017
Imagine all that mascara he will be able to buy. Maybe he can start a make-up line with that nasty ass Gwen Steffoni
[Reply]
Page 9 of 29
« First < 56789 1011121319 > Last »
Up