ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 29
« First < 23456 7891016 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Derek Carr could get $25 million annually
RunKC 06:05 PM 06-09-2017
Originally Posted by :
According to NFL Network's Ian Rapoport, "it is very possible" Carr could be the first quarterback in the NFL to make $25 million annually.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/syndica...14801.amp.html

2018 is going to be crazy for the Raiders. Carr and Mack alone will make up close to $50 million.
Time to find out how good Reggie McKenzie really is.
[Reply]
jjchieffan 05:00 PM 06-10-2017
Originally Posted by Jiu Jitsu Jon:
Yup, that game where they beat them by 8 points was total pwnage. :-)

If a Carr-led team faced Denver a second time they're likely 13-3 and there is no tie-breaker.
I can play that game too. Maybe if Houston had played all season, or Jamaal Charles was healthy, then maybe we win one more game and there is no tiebreaker. If you want to use injury to your best player as an excuse, then so will we. Injuries happen to every team. Get over it.
[Reply]
cmdrzman 05:06 PM 06-10-2017
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
That's pretty insane when you think about it. Guy's basically had no real success in this league.

One elite season statistically speaking. Hasn't touched the post season, no division titles, and can't even beat the Chiefs consistently.
Did your parents have any children that lived?
[Reply]
cmdrzman 05:10 PM 06-10-2017
Originally Posted by RunKC:
No division titles, no playoff wins, no playoff starts and the Chiefs own him.

Last year he had the 2nd best supporting cast surrounding him and did nothing. He deserves to get paid but a lot, but the most in the NFL?
If you think going 12-4 is doing nothing and setting an all time NFL record for TD's passes thrown in the 4th qtr that resulted in wins I'd say you are pretty much right-
[Reply]
ThaVirus 05:16 PM 06-10-2017
Originally Posted by cmdrzman:

Tell me how much he's accomplished..
[Reply]
ThaVirus 05:17 PM 06-10-2017
He actually threw 32 TDs in 2015 and then 28 TDs last season so I guess he's had two good seasons.

Guy's awesome.
[Reply]
jjchieffan 05:19 PM 06-10-2017
Originally Posted by cmdrzman:
That line was lame the first time you used it. Do you think you're being funny? At least get some original material. You have 54 posts and used the same lame comment in 2 of them. You suck at talking smack.
[Reply]
Eureka 05:23 PM 06-10-2017
Carr deserves to get paid, but not the most in the league. It's annoying that "good" players hold franchises by the balls and demand to be the top paid player at the position.

Von Miller was the best player at his position and won SB MVP right before he got paid. Justin Houston lead the league in sacks barely missing the record for most sacks in a season. Those are examples of players who earned being the highest paid.

It sucks that players can do this shit, but thankfully we have a good GM who can scout players. And it's not a rivalry thing either. If Dee Ford gets 10 sacks again this year and goes to Dorsey and demands that he pay him $20 million a year, I hope Dorsey tells him to get ****ed.
Carr did bring the Raiders out of the dumps after a decade of losing. When Carr went down the team fell apart. Heck they fell apart when he exited the Panthers game. He is their MVP and will get paid like so. In 3 or 4 years his contract will look like a bargain compared to other QB's being signed.
[Reply]
cmdrzman 05:28 PM 06-10-2017
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
Tell me how much he's accomplished..
Got damn you're dumb
[Reply]
cmdrzman 05:30 PM 06-10-2017
Derek Carr was a 2nd rd pick so his contract is shorten by 1 year compared to 1st rd picks

Certainly some of you dummies understand this
[Reply]
Jiu Jitsu Jon 05:54 PM 06-10-2017
Originally Posted by jjchieffan:
I can play that game too. Maybe if Houston had played all season, or Jamaal Charles was healthy, then maybe we win one more game and there is no tiebreaker. If you want to use injury to your best player as an excuse, then so will we. Injuries happen to every team. Get over it.
So go start a thread about Houston or Charles. We'll be here, talking about Carr.
[Reply]
jjchieffan 06:01 PM 06-10-2017
Originally Posted by Jiu Jitsu Jon:
So go start a thread about Houston or Charles. We'll be here, talking about Carr.
I don't think so. I'll be right here to shoot down your lame excuses as to why your crappy team failed to win the division last year. It was because they weren't good enough to win a game against the team that did win the division. Not because their quarterback got hurt.
[Reply]
BlackOp 06:05 PM 06-10-2017
Carr was 1-3 against playoff teams last season...should have been 0-4 if the refs in Mexico didn't mark the ball short...three times in a row.

He's a good QB but the hype is manufactured...which is great. I hope he rapes them...
[Reply]
Valiant 07:07 PM 06-10-2017
Please tell me what Carr has on his resume that tells the NFL that he should be paid more than Aaron Rodgers.
You cannot compare to when Rodgers signed to when Carr will. Cap increases and salary inflation go up each year.

If Carr was a chief with his current stats half of you would have Derek as your kids names.
[Reply]
notorious 07:30 PM 06-10-2017
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
Carr was 1-3 against playoff teams last season...should have been 0-4 if the refs in Mexico didn't mark the ball short...three times in a row.

He's a good QB but the hype is manufactured...which is great. I hope he rapes them...
This part.

They caught a lot of interesting breaks.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:46 PM 06-10-2017
Originally Posted by notorious:
This part.

They caught a lot of interesting breaks.
The Chiefs caught the biggest break of all....

[Reply]
Page 6 of 29
« First < 23456 7891016 > Last »
Up