ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 13
1 234511 > Last »
Media Center>Player Unknown
TambaBerry 09:40 AM 05-26-2017
Anyone here play Player Unknown Battleground? It is an early access game on Steam it blew up has already sold over 2 million copies so far.

You start out with nothing and you have to drop onto an island and loot guns and meds and scopes. Then you have to filter into the circle and be the last man standing. If you die you have to start all over again.

Here is a recent finish of one of my games, action starts at the 2 min mark.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2eTA_e7iCrE
[Reply]
hometeam 09:00 AM 05-27-2017
A whole bunch of our 'crew' have been playing it, including several CP members. You need to get into discord with us.

I believe all of us have at least a win now. We typically finish in the top ten in serous games.
[Reply]
DanBecky 09:18 AM 05-27-2017
Me and my buddies hit it real hard when it first came out. Slacked off as of recently, but still play a bunch. Do not like solo queuing at all. I loved squads at first, but I think I have the funnest time and best finishes in duos.
[Reply]
TambaBerry 12:03 PM 05-27-2017
Originally Posted by hometeam:
A whole bunch of our 'crew' have been playing it, including several CP members. You need to get into discord with us.

I believe all of us have at least a win now. We typically finish in the top ten in serous games.
Want to message me with details
[Reply]
hometeam 12:18 PM 05-27-2017
Originally Posted by DanBecky:
Me and my buddies hit it real hard when it first came out. Slacked off as of recently, but still play a bunch. Do not like solo queuing at all. I loved squads at first, but I think I have the funnest time and best finishes in duos.
I agree, Duos is my favorite. Wish they had 5s also though.
[Reply]
jd1020 12:34 PM 05-27-2017
I've got something like 40 wins in solo and for a bit was top 20 US and 6th in kill rating in that game but I've decided to take a bit of a break from it for my health. The lag in that game is beyond absurd. Dying a handful of seconds after you are in cover and blocked from the person who killed you is enough to drive a person mad.
[Reply]
hometeam 01:16 PM 05-27-2017
Originally Posted by jd1020:
I've got something like 40 wins in solo and for a bit was top 20 US and 6th in kill rating in that game but I've decided to take a bit of a break from it for my health. The lag in that game is beyond absurd. Dying a handful of seconds after you are in cover and blocked from the person who killed you is enough to drive a person mad.
jesus christ WIN MORE? You need to get with us also. We have a good core but a couple of our outliers just arent improving.

As for lag, they supposedly fixed it with the patch/hotfix ths week~
[Reply]
TambaBerry 01:22 PM 05-27-2017
We've actually been playing on the Asian servers and those have zero lag on them
[Reply]
hometeam 01:26 PM 05-27-2017
Originally Posted by TambaBerry:
We've actually been playing on the Asian servers and those have zero lag on them
heard the same thing about EU
[Reply]
Buck 02:39 PM 05-27-2017
#1 NA here boys
[Reply]
hometeam 04:57 PM 05-27-2017
Originally Posted by Buck:
#1 NA here boys
#1 bedtime NA amirite
[Reply]
TambaBerry 05:06 PM 05-27-2017
Originally Posted by jd1020:
Dude carry me please
[Reply]
jd1020 09:23 PM 05-27-2017
Originally Posted by TambaBerry:
Dude carry me please
Haven't played in a couple weeks but it was getting harder and harder to get any kind of consistent results. Some of it is probably people getting better at the game but I think a lot of it is just the overwhelming amount of cheese in the game.

You could already drive a car all game and go from ****boi hut to ****boi hut and avoid any and all fights while having a perfect 360 degree 3rd person view, and those ****ing things are like every 50 feet. It's like the developers looked at an open field and wondered what to do with it and just said we'll just fill it with a thousand ****boi huts. You could already sit in a bush and be damn near invisible even without a ghillie suit. But then they added the foliage patch and it turned proning in the middle of god damn no where the most broken shit in the game. I can't count the amount of times after that patch I would just stroll up on someone that was proning in the grass and not even see them until I literally stepped on their head. 99% of the time you just die from 3rd person fire and are left wondering where the **** you just got killed from. At least with the huts you can maneuver while keeping a close eye on the door and toss a nade in there, but there is literally no defense for proning in grass. There's nothing you can look back on and say that I could have played that better. Next time I'll ______.

I doubt I'll be playing that game until it's just buttery smooth or they release the first-person only servers. And I know they just released a patch and typically when they release a patch the servers are really good for like 72 hours, but they must have some kind of memory leak or something going on because they slowly but surely turn back into a steaming pile of shit. They almost need to have a weekly reset like World of Warcraft.
[Reply]
hometeam 09:30 PM 05-27-2017
Tonight the lag was incredible. had to log out :/ June is supposed to bring fixes we will see.

One of those things is bullet penetration so the fuckboi hut tactic is gonna get rekt.
[Reply]
jd1020 09:35 PM 05-27-2017
Originally Posted by hometeam:
One of those things is bullet penetration so the ****boi hut tactic is gonna get rekt.
I really don't think that's going to change much outside of a top 2 1v1 situation. There is no way I'm going to spray and pray a hut even if I know there's someone in it, it's just not a smart play, even with a suppressor, because you are just going to get sniped in the face by the guy across the map. They need to make it destructible with a nade or something so you can have vision on the person.
[Reply]
Page 1 of 13
1 234511 > Last »
Up