thabear04 08:05 AM 10-07-2016
John Wick: Chapter 2 Official Sneak Peak

Release dates
February 10, 2017

Originally Posted by Bowser:

[Reply]
MMXcalibur 09:59 PM 02-10-2017
Holy shit, I loved John Wick 1.
Can't believe they are one-upping it with the 2nd chapter.

Might need to break away to watch this in theaters...
[Reply]
MMXcalibur 10:01 PM 02-10-2017
...and I don't think I'll be able to get over Laurence Fishburne and Keanu Reeves being in the same movie without immediately thinking of The Matrix.
[Reply]
007 11:19 PM 02-10-2017
Originally Posted by KCtotheSB:
...and I don't think I'll be able to get over Laurence Fishburne and Keanu Reeves being in the same movie without immediately thinking of The Matrix.
The red pill. Definitely the red pill.
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 12:38 PM 02-11-2017
Extremely enjoyable, and some of the most unique and graphic kills I've ever seen in a movie (those who've seen it will know the scene I speak of).

Although a similar trope to the first film, it's a much different universe, so they feel a lot different.

The first film was a low-budget noir action film that was extremely efficient. They described a single criminal organization and a small subculture surrounding it. Chapter 2 is significantly more ambitious, and because of that it feels like a much different movie--it's similar to how the Fast and Furious films changed after FF4. It feels a little retconn-y at times.

I liked the first movie more, but that is also probably due to how much it surprised me and the performances by actors like Nyquist (Vigo), and Marcus (Defoe).

Regardless, I'd still highly recommend this to anyone who liked the first, or likes films that make heavy use of Gun-Fu (Equilibrium, Hard Boiled, etc.).
[Reply]
Frazod 01:04 PM 02-11-2017
I'm looking forward to seeing this, but probably next weekend. Reeves is awesome in these movies. I also like the fact that he seriously trains with real weapons.

[Reply]
Bowser 01:09 PM 02-11-2017
Yeah, saw that. Pretty impressive. I think his firearms trainer actually said that Canoe could legit compete in a firearms competition if he wanted (maybe said that just to fluff him, who knows). There is some video floating around here showing his martial arts training. He took this quite seriously, working long hours just to get it down. It was pretty impressive as well.

And thanks for the review, Hamas. I'm definitely looking forward to this.
[Reply]
Frazod 01:14 PM 02-11-2017
Oh he absolutely could. I've done a few three gun matches and he's better than most. Certainly far better than my old fat ass. :-)
[Reply]
keg in kc 01:49 PM 02-11-2017
I liked it a lot, but the last minute or two just felt deflated. Yeah, yeah, we know you're going to make another one.
[Reply]
Easy 6 05:28 PM 02-11-2017
Probably gonna catch this on matinee tomorrow, hearing nothing but great things here and elsewhere

Giving the original one a 3rd viewing on SyFy channel right now
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 07:47 PM 02-11-2017
It's a slight step down from the original but still fucking awesome
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 06:52 PM 02-12-2017
It was fantastic...Really enjoyed it. I will see it again and purchase it. Def stoked for the 3rd felt like a dark knight ending kindve
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 07:05 PM 02-12-2017
Originally Posted by Sure-Oz:
It was fantastic...Really enjoyed it. I will see it again and purchase it. Def stoked for the 3rd felt like a dark knight ending kindve
Spoiler!

[Reply]
munkey 09:46 AM 02-13-2017
I loved it as well...may have to see it one more time :-)
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 10:55 AM 02-13-2017
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
Spoiler!
Agreed
[Reply]
KChiefs1 12:51 PM 02-16-2017
Originally Posted by Sure-Oz:

I need to watch this too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Page 2 of 4
< 12 34 >
Up