ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 25
« First < 23456 7891016 > Last »
Media Center>Wonder Woman (2017)
Munson 04:13 PM 07-23-2016

[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 03:12 PM 01-25-2017
Originally Posted by KC Tattoo:
I think I saw that a while ago, and it looks horrific. Gal Gadot would be the only reason to watch it.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 03:19 PM 01-25-2017
I think the latest trailer is cool but word from Warner's brass is that the movie is a disaster.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 09:16 PM 01-25-2017
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
I think the latest trailer is cool but word from Warner's brass is that the movie is a disaster.
Oh man...Hope that's not true. Trailer was spectacular.

Not sure if WB can handle another 'rotten' movie
..Esp with Justice League coming in November
[Reply]
Bowser 09:35 PM 01-25-2017
Originally Posted by BigChiefTablet:
I only saw BVS once, but Gal Gadot had me at hello.

Plausible and superhero ... who gives a shit? Who looks hot as hell in that outfit? Gal Gadot.
That dinner outfit at Luthor's party.

[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 10:02 PM 01-25-2017
Originally Posted by Sure-Oz:

The last one did $890 million, so I *think* they'll be okay.

Definitely no guarantees.

But worrisome studio execs about this film doesn't bode well.
[Reply]
Bowser 10:39 PM 01-25-2017

They'll just blame it on Chris Pine
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 11:09 PM 01-25-2017

Please God recast WW
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 11:18 PM 01-25-2017
Originally Posted by Sure-Oz:

Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
Please God recast WW
Oh, that's way too late to happen
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 11:27 PM 01-25-2017
Oh, that's way too late to happen
Don Cheadle, and Mark Ruffalo are examples that it can and has been done in a CU format.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 12:06 AM 01-26-2017
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
Don Cheadle, and Mark Ruffalo are examples that it can and has been done in a CU format.
Dude, she's the main character. WB won't reshoot and re-edit the entire film before May. It's wY too late.

Now, if it flops, I suppose they have the option of recasting for Justice League but even that seems like a stretch.
[Reply]
BigRichard 10:17 AM 01-26-2017
Dude, she's the main character. WB won't reshoot and re-edit the entire film before May. It's wY too late.

Now, if it flops, I suppose they have the option of recasting for Justice League but even that seems like a stretch.
If this turns out to be a dud I may never go to the theater again to watch one of their superhero movies until they have put out a few that are actually worth watching. How is it they can't seem to get a couple of decent writers to fix these scripts and/or get competent directors.
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 10:22 AM 01-26-2017
Originally Posted by BigRichard:
If this turns out to be a dud I may never go to the theater again to watch one of their superhero movies. How is it they can't seem to get a couple of decent writers to fix these scripts and/or get competent directors.
Your post really raises the key question for me. Both Suicide Squad and BvS were bad movies. How long will they be able to get away with that, before even the fan boys decide they've had enough? One good movie can generate some good will and placate people about earlier bad flicks, but they need that one good movie.
[Reply]
BigRichard 10:32 AM 01-26-2017
Originally Posted by Just Passin' By:
Your post really raises the key question for me. Both Suicide Squad and BvS were bad movies. How long will they be able to get away with that, before even the fan boys decide they've had enough? One good movie can generate some good will and placate people about earlier bad flicks, but they need that one good movie.
I did edit mine to say until they put out a couple of good ones.
[Reply]
The Franchise 10:36 AM 01-26-2017
Originally Posted by BigRichard:
If this turns out to be a dud I may never go to the theater again to watch one of their superhero movies until they have put out a few that are actually worth watching. How is it they can't seem to get a couple of decent writers to fix these scripts and/or get competent directors.
The last DC superhero movie I went to see was The Dark Knight Rises. I haven't paid money to see any of the new ones.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 11:02 AM 01-26-2017
The Flash movie has been taken off of Warner's schedule. It's getting a complete re-write and they're going in a completely different direction than the previous team. No director has been announced but Ezra Miller is still signed on as the main character.

Warner's is clueless when it comes to DC.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 25
« First < 23456 7891016 > Last »
Up