ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 10 of 25
« First < 678910 1112131420 > Last »
Media Center>Wonder Woman (2017)
Munson 04:13 PM 07-23-2016

[Reply]
Sure-Oz 11:34 AM 02-15-2017
Originally Posted by KC Tattoo:
They tried too hard to force a story and then had randomness that was unnecessary to make the movie longer like the part Supes was in the mountains trying find clarity and oh there is his dead earthly dad showing up in the mountains to have a talk with him. I would have thought maybe his space dad would have been a better cameo but lets be sure to put Keven Costner in a scene for no particular reason.
Yep...Def wasn't the best pacing movie and could've cut stuff out and added better things that the ultimate cut had.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 11:43 AM 02-15-2017
Originally Posted by Sure-Oz:
Non story rumor that Campea said talk with a huuuuuge grain of salt and said he didn't want anyone to run with it and dumb websites ram with it for clicks. Nothing to see here imo.

If this was from a legit report like Hollywood reporter or Variety I'd be concerned. It's just John Campea....

Also Affleck is playing the Frank Miller version and I don't think Bale would fit that mold. I've enjoyed both of them as Batman.
http://youtu.be/X7Qwo1Gj2RI
[Reply]
JD10367 08:33 PM 02-16-2017
Affleck was better than expected as Batman. Honestly, though, he only played the part in one (half) film so it's not like it's a big loss. But anyone can be Batman, really. It's more about the attitude than the actor. Batman is pretty much the superhero version of James Bond.
[Reply]
keg in kc 06:39 PM 02-22-2017
So it test screened two days ago, and the reactions are mostly positive.

Which is exactly what happened with MoS and BvS.

But I liked them both, so whatever.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 06:44 PM 02-22-2017
Originally Posted by KC Tattoo:
They tried too hard to force TOO MANY STORIES and then had randomness that was unnecessary to make the movie longer like the part Supes was in the mountains trying find clarity and oh there is his dead earthly dad showing up in the mountains to have a talk with him. I would have thought maybe his space dad would have been a better cameo but lets be sure to put Keven Costner in a scene for no particular reason.
FYP.

They had elements of storylines from Injustice, Death of Superman, Flashpoint Paradox and probably others I'm forgetting with mentions of Darkseid, Steppenwolf, Robin, Joker, etc while creating and killing off Doomsday in about 40 minutes total.

They tried to cram too much shit in one movie.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 02:02 PM 02-23-2017
Matt Reeves is going to produce and direct The Batman now. Great news.
[Reply]
Munson 05:46 AM 03-12-2017

[Reply]
Sure-Oz 08:25 AM 03-12-2017
Originally Posted by Munson:
Looks good...Hope it is
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 08:52 AM 03-14-2017
Still the most bad ass 'walkup music' of any of these characters.
[Reply]
Bowser 09:02 PM 03-14-2017
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Still the most bad ass 'walkup music' of any of these characters.
I love that Conan-esque drum and bass beat, but I could do without the guitar.
[Reply]
The Franchise 09:44 PM 03-14-2017
Originally Posted by Bowser:
I love that Conan-esque drum and bass beat, but I could do without the guitar.
You can fuck off. That shit is awesome.
[Reply]
keg in kc 08:09 AM 03-15-2017
Still looking forward to this about as much as anything coming out this summer.

And there's a lot coming out this summer.
[Reply]
Munson 08:01 PM 05-07-2017

[Reply]
Sure-Oz 09:35 PM 05-07-2017
Originally Posted by Munson:
Excited to see this...great final.trailer
[Reply]
bowener 02:02 PM 05-09-2017
Am I the only one that finds Snyder's WW theme music (the electric guitar thing) absolutely fucking atrocious? It is jarring and just fucking terrible. How is it a reflection of her as a character? She is powerful, graceful, and intelligent. That guitar shit should be paired with a methed out junkie sidekick clown of Joker's that gets wiped out in the first battle of a film.
I hope Snyder disappears for a long while like M. Night did. That would be terrific.
[Reply]
Page 10 of 25
« First < 678910 1112131420 > Last »
Up