ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 117
< 1234 56781454104 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***** Official NEW Dating Mega Thread, Part 2 *****
TLO 11:59 AM 08-21-2014
Let's do this.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 01:32 AM 08-01-2015
I'm sure you all will tell me I'm overreacting again but the chick told me last week she was goin to a movie with a hmguy. I thought ok just a friend no big deal.

We're laying in bed tonight she's looking at FB and goes "that can't be his gf!" I ask if that's the guy she was supposed to see the movie with she said yes I asked how she knew him she said online. She said they dated for a few months.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 04:47 AM 08-01-2015
and yet you were IN BED with her

stop being insecure and lay pipe
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 08:17 AM 08-01-2015
Yup the dude is probably railing her on the side.
[Reply]
Fish 08:30 AM 08-01-2015
Originally Posted by Predarat:
Unless you are in prison, in that case do what you gotta do to keep her around, never thought about that side of things.
We're all learning here..
[Reply]
Rudy tossed tigger's salad 09:06 AM 08-01-2015
Originally Posted by Billay:
I'm sure you all will tell me I'm overreacting again but the chick told me last week she was goin to a movie with a hmguy. I thought ok just a friend no big deal.

We're laying in bed tonight she's looking at FB and goes "that can't be his gf!" I ask if that's the guy she was supposed to see the movie with she said yes I asked how she knew him she said online. She said they dated for a few months.
Not overreacting. You got yourself a dating site lifer
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:15 AM 08-01-2015
got tested

[Reply]
KurtCobain 11:20 AM 08-01-2015
Originally Posted by Predarat:
Unless you are in prison, in that case do what you gotta do to keep her around, never thought about that side of things.
Lot's of fighting over spots in the phone line and sharing poems with other prisoners that they've found to be "heat" with their sig others through the mail.

Prison dating is interesting.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 11:31 AM 08-01-2015
Originally Posted by Stop, Chiefs:
got tested

Have you been wrapping it up? I'd hate to see you go out like Willy Lump-lump.
[Reply]
Saulbadguy 11:39 AM 08-01-2015

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:45 AM 08-01-2015
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
Have you been wrapping it up? I'd hate to see you go out like Willy Lump-lump.
Absolutely.

I actually got tested last year and came back clean, but it was only a urine test. Only two sexual partners since then, but I went to a more complete testing facility this time and got the full run of tests.
[Reply]
Rausch 11:49 AM 08-01-2015
Absolutely.

I actually got tested last year and came back clean, but it was only a urine test.
So...you've never actually been tested.
[Reply]
Rausch 11:50 AM 08-01-2015
Originally Posted by Billay:

My bad...
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:51 AM 08-01-2015
Originally Posted by Rausch:
So...you've never actually been tested.
Urine tests don't count? :-)

Anyway, never had any symptoms but due diligence.
[Reply]
Rausch 11:54 AM 08-01-2015
Urine tests don't count? :-)

Anyway, never had any symptoms but due diligence.
Unless you're testing for THC or a UTI, no...
[Reply]
ThaVirus 11:55 AM 08-01-2015
Absolutely.

I actually got tested last year and came back clean, but it was only a urine test. Only two sexual partners since then, but I went to a more complete testing facility this time and got the full run of tests.
If you've been wrapping it up and don't eat the cat the only thing you'd have to worry about is herpes and syphilis. You probably already have some strain of HPV.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 117
< 1234 56781454104 > Last »
Up