ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 9 of 114
« First < 56789 101112131959109 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Anyone here doing the E-Cig / Vape thing?
pr_capone 03:05 AM 11-17-2013
Thanks to my vape, I've had only one single cigarette in the past 3 weeks. I have zero cravings for them and I feel considerably better. In fact, I still have about 5 smokes left in a pack and just can't see myself smoking those... don't want to.

Even better... 5ml of juice, which costs $5, lasts me about 2 weeks meaning that I am spending less in the long run. I only smoked, at most, a pack a week... but still.

I tried the Blu E-Cigs but they were terrible. Trying to "smoke" out of one of those was like trying to take a hit off a joint that was rolled WAY to tight.

I'm using an eGo-V v2 mega battery with variable voltage control with a gravity tank.

[Reply]
Garcia Bronco 09:59 AM 03-05-2014
Here in Colorado, you can get THC vaping oil. How awesome is that? No good for parents, but whatever
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 02:48 PM 03-05-2014
Originally Posted by Whoarethechefs:
I was not allowed to bring my Ecig into a Cardinals game, pissed me off, had to walk about a mile back to the car to leave it. I ended up smoking a couple cigs that day, I think that ticked me off more.
I asked for an explanation from the security guy and he showed me the section of the program that lists all the crap you can't bring into the game. It simply said: Electronic Cigarettes - Any
Wow. I can't believe they purposely excluded them. Somebody with the Cardinals must have stock in Phillip Morris...:-)
[Reply]
BlackHelicopters 03:07 PM 03-05-2014
:-)
[Reply]
NewChief 09:35 PM 03-05-2014
I know nothing about this kind of gaping, but a dude I know is really into it evidently. He modified his own capes I guess. I think this is supposed to be impressive. Sorry for the lack of embed.

http://youtu.be/Inl1RKZKn3Y
[Reply]
Buzz 09:47 PM 03-05-2014
Originally Posted by NewChief:
I know nothing about this kind of gaping, but a dude I know is really into it evidently. He modified his own capes I guess. I think this is supposed to be impressive. Sorry for the lack of embed.

http://youtu.be/Inl1RKZKn3Y
you stole his pants? and the whole gape thing is kinda freaky.
[Reply]
NewChief 09:48 PM 03-05-2014
Originally Posted by Buzz:
you stole his pants? and the whole gape thing is kinda freaky.
Hah. I know even less about gapes than vapes damned autocorrect. I love that it corrected to gapes one time and capes the other.
[Reply]
Buzz 09:51 PM 03-05-2014
Hah. I know even less about gapes than vapes damned autocorrect. I love that it corrected to gapes one time and capes the other.
Thought you were going to post a video blowing smoke rings out your butt. :-)
[Reply]
htismaqe 07:56 AM 03-06-2014
You're using an Apple product. :-)
[Reply]
Buck 09:05 PM 03-06-2014
Guys, this place I order juice from called Killer Juice, which uses only natural flavorings (so fruit flavors taste like actual fruit, not candy fruit), is having a huge sale right now.

You can get 15 ml of each flavor for $1.99 (some premium liquids that cost like $13 regularly aren't included). The price is normally $5 per 15 ml, which is very good already but $2 each for this great juice? I just loaded up on 15 flavors I want to try. I highly recommend them.

www.killer-juice.com

[Reply]
Abba-Dabba 11:19 PM 03-06-2014
Awesome deal. Bought 5 15ml bottles with shipping for $15 and some change.
[Reply]
listopencil 05:04 PM 03-10-2014
Originally Posted by listopencil:
I tried e-cigs a while back and they really didn't work for me. The power sources were crap and the carts didn't last long.

I use a Vison Spinner 1300 for power. It goes from 3.3 volts to 4.8 volts. I have seen them for $20-$25. This one is $24.95: http://www.myvaporstore.com/Vision_S...p/vs-s1300.htm

I use an iClear 16 chamber to vape the fluid (this one is $5.59):
http://www.myvaporstore.com/Innokin_...p/ink-ic16.htm

I get the fluid at 5$ to $10 for a 15ml bottle. Your best bet is to go local with those and try out different flavors and nicotine levels. With that set up you won't miss smoking at all. You won't ever want to smoke again.

So I fucked up and melted my chamber. I was goofing around online, not paying attention, ran out of fluid in the "Clearomizer" and warped it. The thing still worked but it was tilted badly. Good thing is I tried this site and got a couple replacements, the price was really good compared to what I found in stores. Even better news: I am down to zero nicotine. I'm just using the flavor/aromatic fluids (two weeks early) and I still don't miss smoking.
[Reply]
listopencil 05:05 PM 03-10-2014
I am using mint chocolate, cherry and vanilla from a local store.
[Reply]
Buck 05:51 PM 03-11-2014
Originally Posted by RubberSponge:
Awesome deal. Bought 5 15ml bottles with shipping for $15 and some change.

When you get your order let me know. I just got mine and juice got out of some of the bottles. I'm wondering if this happens a lot or if it's just my mail carrier. 2nd out of 3 orders from them that this happened to me.
[Reply]
listopencil 04:10 PM 03-13-2014
Just a heads up:

I have been using the Vision Spinner as a power source. It's nice. Pretty much lasts through the day. I have been charging it daily, but I didn't seat it properly in the charger one night and ended up with a dead battery halfway through the next day. DOH! So I figured I'd buy a back up because it keeps me from smoking. I ended up getting a slightly better and slightly more expensive battery. It's nice. If you want to spend 10 more bucks this one is really good:

http://www.litecigusa.net/Innokin_iT...n-itastevv.htm

Looks like this, but mine is chrome:

[Reply]
listopencil 04:13 PM 03-13-2014
Oh, I forgot to mention, this one charges via a micro usb port in the bottom and will function on "pass through" charging. This means you can use it while it is charging. Convenient for vaping at home.
[Reply]
Page 9 of 114
« First < 56789 101112131959109 > Last »
Up