ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 114
« First < 45678 91011121858108 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Anyone here doing the E-Cig / Vape thing?
pr_capone 03:05 AM 11-17-2013
Thanks to my vape, I've had only one single cigarette in the past 3 weeks. I have zero cravings for them and I feel considerably better. In fact, I still have about 5 smokes left in a pack and just can't see myself smoking those... don't want to.

Even better... 5ml of juice, which costs $5, lasts me about 2 weeks meaning that I am spending less in the long run. I only smoked, at most, a pack a week... but still.

I tried the Blu E-Cigs but they were terrible. Trying to "smoke" out of one of those was like trying to take a hit off a joint that was rolled WAY to tight.

I'm using an eGo-V v2 mega battery with variable voltage control with a gravity tank.

[Reply]
listopencil 02:44 PM 03-04-2014
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
My wife (20-year smoker) and mother-in-law (40-year smoker) have both completely converted to vaping. Neither has had a cig in about 7 months.

My wife is also down to the lowest dosage of nicotine that she can get for her Joy-E.
That is great. Good for both of them. I smoked for 30 years before I quit. I am going down the old nic% ladder. Mixing 12 with 0 ATM. I want to hit 0 by the end of the month.
[Reply]
dmahurin 04:10 PM 03-04-2014
Originally Posted by listopencil:
That is great. Good for both of them. I smoked for 30 years before I quit. I am going down the old nic% ladder. Mixing 12 with 0 ATM. I want to hit 0 by the end of the month.
I've smoked for 17 years, been cigarette free for 64 days using an e-cig. I'm down to 12% nic and my next step will be 0%. Hoping for end of the month as well.
[Reply]
Garcia Bronco 04:28 PM 03-04-2014
Once you get below 6 mg of nic...it just doesn't matter anymore.
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 05:08 PM 03-04-2014
Originally Posted by Garcia Bronco:
Once you get below 6 mg of nic...it just doesn't matter anymore.
I'm on the 9 month to a year plan. heh. I enjoy the hell out of my e-cig. I'm down to 6 mg now, I figure I'll drop it to 0 by the summer. I gess. I'm not in a hurry. I know non-smokers don't get it, but this thing has been a God send. I could vape for the rest of my life and still be light years ahead of where I'd be if I kept smoking cigarettes.

I'm glad to be done with them.
[Reply]
Buck 05:53 PM 03-04-2014
I started at 24, went to 18, and am now at 12. 6 is too tough for me now. I have tried 6 on a Mech Mod though and it's great. I might get into that.
[Reply]
blake5676 06:08 PM 03-04-2014
Originally Posted by InChiefsHell:
I might have asked earlier in this thread or in another, but has anyone tried to take an e-cig to a Chiefs game? Arrowhead would NOT reply to me, and I asked 3 times via email and even called to ask, and got sent to someone's voice mail. I wound up just buying some cheap POS in case it got taken away, but it really sucked. Can't find any "policy" on it anywhere...anybody else?
I've taken mine in all last season with no issues and even hit it from my seat. Don't think you should have a problem. Never officially asked though.
[Reply]
listopencil 06:33 PM 03-04-2014
I'm on the 9 month to a year plan. heh. I enjoy the hell out of my e-cig. I'm down to 6 mg now, I figure I'll drop it to 0 by the summer. I gess. I'm not in a hurry. I know non-smokers don't get it, but this thing has been a God send. I could vape for the rest of my life and still be light years ahead of where I'd be if I kept smoking cigarettes.

I'm glad to be done with them.

Yup, truth. My grandfather, father and wife passed away from cancer. You'd think that would be enough to make my dumb ass quit. It's just not that simple though. I am breathing easier now. I am spending substantially less money. I'm not segregating myself from loved ones to go find a place to smoke. Life is too short for that. I also don't stink like an old ashtray. My kids appreciate that, believe me. And they appreciate that their dad might be around a bit longer.
[Reply]
Buck 07:34 PM 03-04-2014
I've tried to smoke 2 cigarettes in the past 4 months or so, both times I was drunk, and got 1 hit into the cigarette before I put it out and apologized to the person I bummed it off of. They're impossibly harsh.
[Reply]
Buzz 09:10 PM 03-04-2014
I bought the "My Smokeless Delux" at Independence Center 2 pack for 60 bucks, one for me one for the wife, total crap, pack of 5 cartridges lasted about 3 days. Got tired of buying the cartridges and bought juice and started refilling them with the condom method, still crap. I need a whole new setup, give me the best setup at the lowest price. What you got CP?
[Reply]
dmahurin 09:22 PM 03-04-2014
Originally Posted by Buzz:
I bought the "My Smokeless Delux" at Independence Center 2 pack for 60 bucks, one for me one for the wife, total crap, pack of 5 cartridges lasted about 3 days. Got tired of buying the cartridges and bought juice and started refilling them with the condom method, still crap. I need a whole new setup, give me the best setup at the lowest price. What you got CP?
http://www.vapesgonewild.com/kangert...d-starter-kit/

This is the kit I bought. It comes with 2 complete e cigs, a charger, and 5 replacement coils. It's a great deal and has worked great for me. You just have to find the right fluids that you like.
[Reply]
Buzz 09:37 PM 03-04-2014
Originally Posted by dmahurin:
http://www.vapesgonewild.com/kangert...d-starter-kit/

This is the kit I bought. It comes with 2 complete e cigs, a charger, and 5 replacement coils. It's a great deal and has worked great for me. You just have to find the right fluids that you like.
I can get the juice at 7th heaven for 10 bucks a 15 mil bottle, not sure where it's made.
[Reply]
dmahurin 09:45 PM 03-04-2014
I can get the juice at 7th heaven for 10 bucks a 15 mil bottle, not sure where it's made.
I've never tried there juice. I posted a site I like earlier today and so did several guys. You may want to get several small bottles of different brands and flavors at first to find out what kind you like. Most sites offer sample packs and you can pick the flavors you want to try.
[Reply]
Buzz 09:54 PM 03-04-2014
Originally Posted by dmahurin:
I've never tried there juice. I posted a site I like earlier today and so did several guys. You may want to get several small bottles of different brands and flavors at first to find out what kind you like. Most sites offer sample packs and you can pick the flavors you want to try.
I kinda like the grape, I was buying cheery because it was 10 bucks for 5 cartridges, normally 20 bucks. Juice is way cheaper, just need a better ecig to use it in.
[Reply]
listopencil 11:11 PM 03-04-2014
I tried e-cigs a while back and they really didn't work for me. The power sources were crap and the carts didn't last long.

I use a Vison Spinner 1300 for power. It goes from 3.3 volts to 4.8 volts. I have seen them for $20-$25. This one is $24.95: http://www.myvaporstore.com/Vision_S...p/vs-s1300.htm

I use an iClear 16 chamber to vape the fluid (this one is $5.59):
http://www.myvaporstore.com/Innokin_...p/ink-ic16.htm

I get the fluid at 5$ to $10 for a 15ml bottle. Your best bet is to go local with those and try out different flavors and nicotine levels. With that set up you won't miss smoking at all. You won't ever want to smoke again.
[Reply]
Whoarethechefs 09:53 AM 03-05-2014
I might have asked earlier in this thread or in another, but has anyone tried to take an e-cig to a Chiefs game? Arrowhead would NOT reply to me, and I asked 3 times via email and even called to ask, and got sent to someone's voice mail. I wound up just buying some cheap POS in case it got taken away, but it really sucked. Can't find any "policy" on it anywhere...anybody else?
I was not allowed to bring my Ecig into a Cardinals game, pissed me off, had to walk about a mile back to the car to leave it. I ended up smoking a couple cigs that day, I think that ticked me off more.
I asked for an explanation from the security guy and he showed me the section of the program that lists all the crap you can't bring into the game. It simply said: Electronic Cigarettes - Any
[Reply]
Page 8 of 114
« First < 45678 91011121858108 > Last »
Up