Page 10 of 10
« First < 678910
Nzoner's Game Room>***Official Royals @ Tigers GDT 6/28***
C3HIEF3S 05:10 PM 06-28-2017
Let's do it.
[Reply]
Bearcat 08:44 PM 06-28-2017
Originally Posted by lewdog:
It's my wife. She works in sales. Her company tickets were taken for this game. She told another co-worker, who knows I love baseball, about going Saturday and these appeared on her desk today. $200 face value with $10 of food/drink on each of the 4 tickets. Free parking pass.

I don't know what my wife's doing to get things like this but I don't care!!!
:-)

Sweet. We should hang out more. Well, sometime.
[Reply]
Bearcat 08:49 PM 06-28-2017
Originally Posted by C3HIEF3S:
Oh yeah. The NL West is just insane. I would love for the NL WC matchup to stay just how it is. D-Backs vs Rockies. What an insane game that would be after battling each other all year long.
Yeah, it's just those 3 teams and the Nats. Oddly, the series between the 3 teams this month have been disappointing, outside of one of the DBacks/Rockies games... Rockies are on a bit of a slide. More to come though, with the DBacks/Rockies this weekend followed by DBacks/Dodgers (and then Dodgers/Royals).
[Reply]
Why Not? 08:52 PM 06-28-2017
Great win! Kennedy actually pitched like he should. Good games by Esky and Alex. In other thread related topics, the Dbacks will for sure make the post season and I think Moose only stays if the rest of the core(Cain, Hosmer)stay as well. In other words, it's unlikely. Just opinion. No info
[Reply]
lewdog 08:56 PM 06-28-2017
Originally Posted by Bearcat:

Sweet. We should hang out more. Well, sometime.
I was told in the dating thread to make my intentions known. To make the first move.

Once something isn't reciprocated, it's over.
[Reply]
Bearcat 09:10 PM 06-28-2017
Originally Posted by lewdog:
I was told in the dating thread to make my intentions known. To make the first move.

Once something isn't reciprocated, it's over.
I was told in the dating thread to not seem too desperate, don't commit too quickly. Play the long game.

There will always be another opportunity, it's not over.
[Reply]
lewdog 09:11 PM 06-28-2017
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
I was told in the dating thread to not seem too desperate, don't commit too quickly. Play the long game.

There will always be another opportunity, it's not over.

Fucking Clay got to both of us. That two faced bitch!
[Reply]
BWillie 09:17 PM 06-28-2017
Originally Posted by eDave:
God I hate those guys. Especially Rudd.
Why?
[Reply]
Page 10 of 10
« First < 678910
Up