ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 114 of 114
« First < 1464104110111112113114
Nzoner's Game Room>Anyone here doing the E-Cig / Vape thing?
pr_capone 03:05 AM 11-17-2013
Thanks to my vape, I've had only one single cigarette in the past 3 weeks. I have zero cravings for them and I feel considerably better. In fact, I still have about 5 smokes left in a pack and just can't see myself smoking those... don't want to.

Even better... 5ml of juice, which costs $5, lasts me about 2 weeks meaning that I am spending less in the long run. I only smoked, at most, a pack a week... but still.

I tried the Blu E-Cigs but they were terrible. Trying to "smoke" out of one of those was like trying to take a hit off a joint that was rolled WAY to tight.

I'm using an eGo-V v2 mega battery with variable voltage control with a gravity tank.

[Reply]
listopencil 02:45 PM 08-09-2018
I'm using the (original) Geekvape Aegis as my daily mod with a Big Buddha RTA. It's pretty nice.
[Reply]
ModSocks 02:46 PM 08-09-2018
Originally Posted by The Pest:
Just looking to puff on every once in a while. Maybe on breaks or at night.

I’m open to flavors.
Honestly think that a couple of puffs a day is going to make me go back to smoking? Is it just as horrible as smoking?
What I’m looking for is something that i can puff on when I need a break or a stress release but also something I can use with CBD oil at night.
I ended up picking up SMOK Prince stick and now I'm moving to the Uwell Ironfist.
FUCK FUCK FUCK Dude!

I wish i woulda clicked on this thread sooner, i might've been able to save you.

Please watch this video it will change your life. These guys are LYING to you. They want you to be gay like them.

[Reply]
FlaChief58 03:04 PM 08-09-2018
Just picked up some watermelon/passion fruit juice. Loving it
[Reply]
ModSocks 03:06 PM 08-09-2018
Originally Posted by Flachief58:
Just picked up some watermelon/passion fruit juice. Loving it
Originally Posted by Detoxing:

Motherfucker
[Reply]
vailpass 08:11 PM 08-09-2018
Originally Posted by listopencil:
I'm using the (original) Geekvape Aegis as my daily mod with a Big Buddha RTA. It's pretty nice.
You use salt juice?
[Reply]
listopencil 10:19 PM 08-09-2018
Originally Posted by vailpass:
You use salt juice?

Nah, same old regular kind. I use an unflavored 50/50 juice at 18 nic from Nicotine River.
[Reply]
fan4ever 11:16 AM 11-13-2018
Didn't want to start a new thread on this since I'm not sure there are many DIY ejuice folks out there...but if there are, maybe swap some recipes we know work? With my DIY experience there are few recipes out there that taste as strong as the commercially created juices so if someone has some DIY that are, share?

Anyone interested?
[Reply]
Page 114 of 114
« First < 1464104110111112113114
Up