ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 12 of 13
« First < 289101112 13 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Haley is OUT in Pittsburgh
gblowfish 11:10 AM 01-17-2018
Just saw report on NFL mobile. Pittsburgh is not renewing his contract. He Gone.
[Reply]
JakeF 04:51 PM 01-21-2018
Originally Posted by Chief Northman:
Talk of Del Rio to the Giants as DC.

FUCK ANDY GO GET SPAGS!
Andy has his DC already.

I keep wondering how long it will be before people finally admit that Reid is a huge part of the problem.
[Reply]
saphojunkie 05:21 PM 01-21-2018
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:
This will be the next Chiefs home playoff loss.

To the Browns with Alex as QB with Haley calling the plays.....
I just said this to my friend, then signed on here to see who had the same idea.
[Reply]
saphojunkie 05:22 PM 01-21-2018
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Wow, I'm shocked Dorsey would consider him
They both can wear sweatshirts to every press conference.
[Reply]
In58men 04:44 PM 01-22-2018
He just signed with Cleveland
[Reply]
Easy 6 06:01 PM 01-22-2018
Originally Posted by In58men:
He just signed with Cleveland
Looks like we can cross them off as a destination for Smith now, they wont wanna school him up in a brand new offense
[Reply]
Red Dawg 06:41 PM 01-22-2018
Good move for them. Haley's problem here was Pioli and Cassel were both crap.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 06:42 PM 01-22-2018
Big Ben has been an entitled brat. Haley was the right oc for him. Anyone who thinks big Ben should have been freelancing at his age is crazy. He would be in a wheelchair by now. Ive never liked haleys playcalling and that's a big reason why he was canned but dude is an outstanding coach of players. That steelers ol went from shit to outstanding. He forced stubborn big Ben to make a change to his game that was very necessary. And he's groomed a ton of excellent receivers and that isn't just Antonio brown.

He should become a WRs coach or ol coach. He'd be excellent at it. But his ego will probably have him looking for more.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 06:46 PM 01-22-2018
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
That steelers ol went from shit to outstanding. He forced stubborn big Ben to make a change to his game that was very necessary. And he's groomed a ton of excellent receivers and that isn't just Antonio brown.
The Steelers offensive line when from shit to outstanding due to the hire of Mike Munchak in 2014 as their offensive line coach, not Todd Haley.

Good fucking god.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 07:02 PM 01-22-2018
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
The Steelers offensive line when from shit to outstanding due to the hire of Mike Munchak in 2014 as their offensive line coach, not Todd Haley.

Good ****ing god.
Right, so Haley deserves none of the credit at all. Nevermind that he completely changed the blocking schemes, focused on Big Ben getting rid of the ball quickly, and put in a much more TE and FB centered offense. Big Ben took half the number of sacks. Leveon Bell became an all world RB. Scheme had a ton to do with that.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 07:07 PM 01-22-2018
The Browns are a good fit for Haley. I don't see Haley's playcalling putting many teams over the top. But he will turn those guys into football players. That's what the Browns need right now.
[Reply]
Strongside 07:17 PM 01-22-2018
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
The Browns are a good fit for Haley. I don't see Haley's playcalling putting many teams over the top. But he will turn those guys into football players. That's what the Browns need right now.
He will turn them into football players or golfers. Either way, more than they can say now.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 07:30 PM 01-22-2018
Originally Posted by Strongside:
He will turn them into football players or golfers. Either way, more than they can say now.
Shit, with Pederson going to a bowl with Philly, I seriously have to wonder if Dorsey and Hale will win a playoff game before we do again.

Same with Nagy and them in Chicago.
[Reply]
Kiimo 07:33 PM 01-22-2018
Well we're winning one in 2018 soooo
[Reply]
MahiMike 08:08 PM 01-22-2018
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
Haley in serious talks to become Browns OC. Just saw on tv. Good I hope he takes it and does to Shitsburg what he’s done to us almost every time we’ve faced him.
Heard that too. This does not bode well for Alex to Cleveland!
[Reply]
JoeyChuckles 08:37 PM 01-22-2018
The Chiefsification of the Browns continues.
[Reply]
Page 12 of 13
« First < 289101112 13 >
Up