Page 16 of 21
« First < 61213141516 17181920 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Derek Carr could get $25 million annually
RunKC 10:37 AM 06-26-2017
Originally Posted by staylor26:
0-2 against the Alex Smith led Chiefs in 2015

0-2 against the Alex Smith led Chiefs in 2016

HUGE LEAP!!! :-)
Carr would be a great QB with a coach like Andy. It's too bad he's stuck with a moron like JDR.

Andy's staff has put clown shoes on the Raiders coaching staff for 3 years now. The Chiefs constantly adjust and Oakland can't. They put Carr in terrible situations that we create.
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 10:48 AM 06-26-2017
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Carr would be a great QB with a coach like Andy. It's too bad he's stuck with a moron like JDR.

Andy's staff has put clown shoes on the Raiders coaching staff for 3 years now. The Chiefs constantly adjust and Oakland can't. They put Carr in terrible situations that we create.
Agreed. Let's hope they never get a top 10 coach.
[Reply]
Rasputin 10:52 AM 06-26-2017
I think I'll like Mahomes II better than Carr but I can't deny I would have been happy draft Carr and not waste our time with Alex Smith. Carr has upside was jelouse of Raiders but now don't have to be and it's for the better we end up with Mahomes II.

I hate to see Carr with a defense but Del Rio seems to know Jack about defense lol.
[Reply]
BlackOp 10:25 AM 06-26-2017
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
It's becoming something of a CP tradition to shit on Carr the off-season before he makes another big leap forward ... keep it up guys , It's becoming hilarious at this point.
Yep, he beat Osweiler in 2016...arrow pointing up! Maybe he can beat Tannehill this year.
[Reply]
Rausch 10:30 AM 06-26-2017
It's becoming something of a CP tradition to shit on Carr the off-season before he makes another big leap forward ... keep it up guys , It's becoming hilarious at this point.
He's going to be a top 10 QB eventually. Perhaps already is.

His only weakness is his D constantly makes him carry the game and he's young. If a pass rush gets to him early he gets a bit of Phillip Rivers in him...
[Reply]
WhiteWhale 10:35 AM 06-26-2017
Originally Posted by Rausch:

His only weakness is his D constantly makes him carry the game and he's young. If a pass rush gets to him early he gets a bit of Phillip Rivers in him...
Pretty much every QB gets shakey if you get pressure early and hit them hard enough..

I watched Jared Allen pancake Brady on his first two passes in a game (one hit was BRUTAL, landing with his full weight right on Brady) and brady proceeded to throw 40 interceptions to Greg Wesley of all people.

Sometimes they'll shake it off at halftime, but I rarely see a QB hit hard early in a game and not get skittish.
[Reply]
BlackOp 10:54 AM 06-26-2017
Originally Posted by Rausch:

I haven't seen a $25 million dollar QB yet...he's looked like dogshit against KC.

I understand Luck getting stupid money but Carr...not so much. He's decent...and as someone posted not quite as good a Tannehill.

The hype is ridiculous...
[Reply]
Rausch 10:57 AM 06-26-2017
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
I haven't seen a $25 million dollar QB yet...he's looked like dogshit against KC.

I understand Luck getting stupid money but Carr...not so much. He's decent...and as someone posted not quite as good a Tannehill.

The hype is ridiculous...
Tannehill is complete $3it. He's in the low bottom 3rd of QB's in this league.

Perhaps their stats line up in a few areas but their ability and play does not...
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:32 AM 06-26-2017
If a KC QB had taken the leaps carr has the last three years all of you would be all over his nuts ... double standards around here are disgusting
[Reply]
staylor26 10:50 AM 06-26-2017
If a KC QB had taken the leaps carr has the last three years all of you would be all over his nuts ... double standards around here are disgusting
That's because unlike you, all of us are Chiefs fans, and all we're concerned with is Carr vs. KC

If a team has Mahomes # liked we've had Carr's we all know for damn sure you'd be there to remind us every time we talk him up, so take your "double standards" comment and shove it up your ass.
[Reply]
Rausch 10:52 AM 06-26-2017
Originally Posted by staylor26:
That's because unlike you, all of us are Chiefs fans, and all we're concerned with is Carr vs. KC

If a team has Mahomes # liked we've had Carr's we all know for damn sure you'd be there to remind us every time we talk him up, so take your "double standards" comment and shove it up your ass.
Calm down bro.

Do you even Ativan?...
[Reply]
TigeRRUppeRRcut 09:00 PM 06-26-2017
Coming from the guy who thought Geno would be a star. Keep it up, dummy.
[Reply]
TomBarndtsTwin 11:00 AM 06-26-2017
Carr IS a great young QB, there is no arguing that. But he needs better coaching and more reliable weapons around him on offense. (And obviously, Raiders need a better D) Maybe that all finally comes together this year? Time will tell . . . .

The reason the majority of Chiefs fans 'shit' on Carr is because most only see him when he plays against the Chiefs, and he hasn't exactly tore it up against them.
[Reply]
Al Bundy 11:23 AM 06-26-2017
This deal will put Winston in the 25+ million dollar range.
[Reply]
Rasputin 12:11 PM 06-26-2017
Carr is just going blow his earnings on the roulette wheel when they move to Vegas. He would be better off playing Russian Roulette than playing for the Raiders.
[Reply]
Page 16 of 21
« First < 61213141516 17181920 > Last »
Up