ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 53 of 112
« First < 3434950515253 5455565763103 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Veach is the best GM in the NFL
staylor26 11:51 AM 07-14-2020
I don’t think it’s even debatable at this point
[Reply]
staylor26 10:31 AM 11-08-2021
Funny how the usual suspects haven’t been bumping this thread lately.

I don’t say that because the Chiefs are winning, but because the young talent on this team is proving to be pretty good.

Humphrey, Smith, Gay, Bolton, Sneed, Thornhill, Niang, Fenton etc.

Guess it’s kind of hard to keep pushing those narratives when all the young guys are playing well.
[Reply]
-King- 10:48 AM 11-08-2021
Originally Posted by staylor26:

I don’t say that because the Chiefs are winning, but because the young talent on this team is proving to be pretty good.

Guess it’s kind of hard to keep pushing those narratives when all the young guys are playing well.
Has anyone said that this draft wasn't good? Doesn't change the fact that overall he's done a mediocre at best job.
[Reply]
staylor26 10:52 AM 11-08-2021
Originally Posted by -King-:
Has anyone said that this draft wasn't good? Doesn't change the fact that overall he's done a mediocre at best job.
Umm not all of the young guys I listed were drafted this year. In fact, only 3 are.

The fact that you call what he’s done “mediocre at best” goes to show how ridiculous expectations have become.

Up until recently, we’ve been on top of the NFL world. That’s a hell of a lot better than “mediocre at best”.
[Reply]
-King- 10:55 AM 11-08-2021
Umm not all of the young guys I listed were drafted this year.

The fact that you call what he’s done “mediocre at best” goes to show how ridiculous expectations have become.

Up until recently, we’ve been on top of the NFL world. That’s a hell of a lot better than “mediocre at best”.
We've been on top of the NFL world since a certain Dorsey draft pick started playing. Veach started his GM career on 3rd base. Took over a team that hadn't had a losing season in half a decade, were perennial playoff contenders, and oh yeah, had a future hall of fame QB, TE, and WR.
[Reply]
staylor26 10:57 AM 11-08-2021
We've been on top of the NFL world since a certain Dorsey draft pick started playing. Veach started his GM career on 3rd base. Took over a team that hadn't had a losing season in half a decade, were perennial playoff contenders, and oh yeah, had a future hall of fame QB, TE, and WR.
You’re right. Veach basically had nothing to do with our success the last 3-4 years.

Fucking dumbass.

Let’s make this simple. If Veach has done a “mediocre job at best”, tell me all of the GM’s that have done so much better. That shouldn’t be difficult.

I’ll wait…
[Reply]
jd1020 10:59 AM 11-08-2021
Let’s make this simple. If Veach has done a “mediocre job at best”, tell me all of the GM’s that have done so much better. That shouldn’t be difficult.
JOHN DORSEY!!!!!
[Reply]
-King- 11:01 AM 11-08-2021
You’re right. Veach basically had nothing to do with our success the last 3-4 years.

Fucking dumbass.

I’ll wait…
Take the top half of the NFL teams in standings. Those GMs.
[Reply]
-King- 11:02 AM 11-08-2021
And when did I say that Veach had nothing to do with our success? Mediocre doesn't mean bad you know. He's had a few good picks and pickups.
[Reply]
staylor26 11:03 AM 11-08-2021
:-)

What kind of simple minded fucking moron judges a GM that way?

So if I’m getting this right, the results over the last 3 years didn’t matter at all, but the results of the first 9 weeks of this season are the be all end all?
[Reply]
RunKC 11:03 AM 11-08-2021
So GM’s who had top draft picks when Veach had draft picks at the end of every round?
[Reply]
staylor26 11:04 AM 11-08-2021
And when did I say that Veach had nothing to do with our success? Mediocre doesn't mean bad you know. He's had a few good picks and pickups.
You might have a point if the Chiefs have been a mediocre football team since Veach has been GM.
[Reply]
The Franchise 11:04 AM 11-08-2021
Holy shit….you’re an idiot.
[Reply]
staylor26 11:05 AM 11-08-2021
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
Holy shit….you’re an idiot.
Pest don’t you understand? It’s really that simple!
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:31 AM 11-08-2021
VEACH SEASON

Speaking of Tommy Townsend, he's the only player in the NFL this season to drop 5+ punts inside the 20-yard line in a single game. What a performance by him.

— Matt McMullen (@KCChiefs_Matt) November 8, 2021

[Reply]
Titty Meat 11:46 AM 11-08-2021

Lol
[Reply]
Page 53 of 112
« First < 3434950515253 5455565763103 > Last »
Up