ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2143 of 3903
« First < 1143164320432093213321392140214121422143 214421452146214721532193224326433143 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***NON-POLITICAL COVID-19 Discussion Thread***
JakeF 10:28 PM 02-26-2020
A couple of reminders...

Originally Posted by Bwana:
Once again, don't come in this thread with some kind of political agenda, or you will be shown the door. If you want to go that route, there is a thread about this in DC.
Originally Posted by Dartgod:
People, there is a lot of good information in this thread, let's try to keep the petty bickering to a minimum.

We all have varying opinions about the impact of this, the numbers, etc. We will all never agree with each other. But we can all keep it civil.

Thanks!

Click here for the original OP:

Spoiler!

[Reply]
Mecca 12:51 PM 05-21-2020
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
I have no idea what that's supposed to mean, its obvious you have spent no time in this thread. The vast majority of people banned have been people with right leaning views and the lefties are the ones still posting.

But you go on with your bad self.
Most of the people that post political shit here (other section) have right leaning views so that's real stunning right?

That'd be like if you went to Scandinavia and were stunned to find Scandinavians.
[Reply]
ChiliConCarnage 12:51 PM 05-21-2020
Originally Posted by Lzen:
I have no problem with wearing the mask. I was against it at first but the info I've learned in here has me thinking it helps, at least a little if nothing else.
I'm unsure if they help or how much but it's not exactly a $1500 purchase. I don't need to spend tons of time reading reviews or spend a bunch of time on it. It costs hardly anything, Ill wear it in the hope it helps a bit. If it didn't, I'm not really out anything. I don't really get the people fighting so hard.
[Reply]
DaFace 12:51 PM 05-21-2020
Originally Posted by petegz28:
I posted an article questioning your very statement. Questioned by doctors, not me, and you didn't even read it. So I think you're projecting quite a bit here

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
You found an article! Well, that settles it then. Someone contact the CDC and let them know!
[Reply]
Lzen 12:51 PM 05-21-2020
Originally Posted by lewdog:
You might want to work your way past the 30lb dumbbells. I’ll whoop your ass and cough in your face next time you’re in Sun City.
I'll give you a map to find me, punk. But I'll only use words so I know you'll never bother.
I gotta admit that this thing between Pete and Lew was really annoying at first but I'm starting to become interested.

:-)
[Reply]
Marcellus 12:54 PM 05-21-2020
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Most of the people that post political shit here (other section) have right leaning views so that's real stunning right?

That'd be like if you went to Scandinavia and were stunned to find Scandinavians.
Well thats a lie unless you lean right and we know you don't.
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 12:54 PM 05-21-2020
Wow that's some hard stuff right there..I've noticed every time other doctors or medical professionals don't toe the perceived right line then these kinds of comments start getting made.

It's not like you're paying attention to data, so why should someone waste their time treating you like you're arguing in good faith?

You sat there and bitched endlessly about small businesses not being able to open up while arguing against procedures that will expedite their ability to open up--it's pretty clear you don't give a shit about those businesses--it was just a way for you to score some partisan points.

If someone doesn't want to wear a mask at this point it's out of selfishness, ignorance, stupidity, or a combination thereof. There are no side effects to wearing a mask.

I'm not going to apologize for having nothing but contempt for someone that hypocritical.
[Reply]
DaFace 12:56 PM 05-21-2020
Originally Posted by ChiliConCarnage:
I'm unsure if they help or how much but it's not exactly a $1500 purchase. I don't need to spend tons of time reading reviews or spend a bunch of time on it. It costs hardly anything, Ill wear it in the hope it helps a bit. If it didn't, I'm not really out anything. I don't really get the people fighting so hard.
That's all it comes down to to me. I just don't get it.
[Reply]
petegz28 12:56 PM 05-21-2020
So let's reverse this...how long will you self-appointed "selfless people" wear your mask everywhere you go when you have no symptoms?

[Reply]
OrtonsPiercedTaint 12:56 PM 05-21-2020
Bandanas are far more comfortable, and probably better than nothing
[Reply]
Pants 12:57 PM 05-21-2020
Originally Posted by Lzen:
Well, I suppose that, too. I was more thinking of putting a maks type barrier between the cages and sending air with a fan. That seems like a child's idea of an experiment to me. It doesn't seem a good representation of how a virus would spread through breathing and coughing.
I see. I didn't have a huge problem with that. No experiment there would be ideal unless you were willing to intentionally expose healthy human individuals to infected ones.

I think they were trying to test the efficacy of the barrier which the mask is. I realize that masks don't snugly sit on our faces and the droplets could potentially sneak out around the edges, but even if the mitigation is at like 33% vs 67%, I still think it's worth wearing a mask.
[Reply]
Mecca 12:57 PM 05-21-2020
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins:
It's not like you're paying attention to data, so why should someone waste their time treating you like you're arguing in good faith?

You sat there and bitched endlessly about small businesses not being able to open up while arguing against procedures that will expedite their ability to open up--it's pretty clear you don't give a shit about those businesses--it was just a way for you to score some partisan points.

If someone doesn't want to wear a mask at this point it's out of selfishness, ignorance, stupidity, or a combination thereof. There are no side effects to wearing a mask.

I'm not going to apologize for having nothing but contempt for someone that hypocritical.
But man, it's fogging up his glasses.
[Reply]
petegz28 12:57 PM 05-21-2020
Originally Posted by DaFace:
You found an article! Well, that settles it then. Someone contact the CDC and let them know!
And not only did you not read it it, you went off about it then chastised me for not being open to evidence and data

That's classic projection, bro.

[Reply]
DaFace 12:57 PM 05-21-2020
So let's reverse this...how long will you self-appointed "selfless people" wear your mask everywhere you go when you have no symptoms?

I have no symptoms and wear it everywhere (inside) now. I'll do so until public health experts deem that it's no longer necessary.
[Reply]
Lzen 12:57 PM 05-21-2020
Originally Posted by Mecca:

I go over to DC every so often. Not saying the mods care about their political leanings in this thread but you can't tell me it's anywhere close to 90% right leaning people.
[Reply]
lewdog 12:58 PM 05-21-2020

Do you understand what asymptomatic means?

I just feel we need to start somewhere with you.
[Reply]
Page 2143 of 3903
« First < 1143164320432093213321392140214121422143 214421452146214721532193224326433143 > Last »
Up