ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 33
< 12 345612 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>****The Official Kadarius Toney Thread****
Megatron96 02:18 AM 11-14-2022
All things Yung Joka here

The interview is interesting. Kadarius shows a lot of intelligence with his answers to the football-related questions. And a great work ethic. Think Veach was onto something with this kid.
[Reply]
Skyy God 08:27 AM 11-14-2022
Kid’s gonna be a massive steal.

“Mahomes explained that his connection with Toney has developed faster than usual because the receiver spent the past week intently learning the Chiefs’ complex offense by staying at the team’s training facility as long as he did.

“He’s a smart kid, and he does pick it up easy,” Reid said of Toney. “He’s very talented. We’re trying to give him some things he’s done before and add one or two things the last couple of weeks that he’s not used to doing, so he can continue to grow. The quarterback has trust in him because of the feel he has.”
[Reply]
htismaqe 08:30 AM 11-14-2022
We all knew he had sick moves but what impressed me most was the ball tracking and how he catches the ball with his hands, decisively even.
[Reply]
Bearcat 08:33 AM 11-14-2022
Originally Posted by Couch-Potato:
He's got some quarks or whatever, but I think he's just excited to show what he can do.
He's been a positive influence to the offensive nucleus, for sure!
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 08:34 AM 11-14-2022
Originally Posted by Wallcrawler:
Does this dude shave his eyebrows and rip out his eyelashes? Dude could give Art a run for his money for the Terrifier 3 lead role.
Doubt he does that on purpose. Could be a number of things as to why he doesn't have them.

Probably also explains why he wears that hood he does seemingly at all times while playing/practicing. Keeps the sweat out of his eyes.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:35 AM 11-14-2022
he goood!!!!!!

ENHANCE: Kadarius Toney took time to adjust his gloves mid-route before Mossing those poor Jaguars today. pic.twitter.com/5HlDK1heCy

— Kali Mahomes (@ClayWendler) November 14, 2022

[Reply]
htismaqe 08:48 AM 11-14-2022
That first GIF (also featured in the tweet) is the catch I'm talking bout. Great leverage, great ball tracking, absolutely superb hand catching. I love this kid.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 08:51 AM 11-14-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
:-) OK, that is pretty cool..
[Reply]
Chris Meck 09:42 AM 11-14-2022
Just waiting for Brett Veach's two game suspension...

For stealing.
[Reply]
Kiimo 09:46 AM 11-14-2022
His accent is strange, then I looked up where he's from and it's Mobile, Alabama which if anyone has ever been there it's a unique city of a lot of different cultures and languages meshed kind of like New Orleans.

But if you're from England you are predisposed to hearing the French influence and being completely convinced it's because he's dumb I guess.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:47 AM 11-14-2022
:-) CP going viral bros

Watch Kadarius Toney readjust his gloves before high-pointing this catch. ��

(h/t @ClayWendler) pic.twitter.com/mb4CPlYqHE

— NFL (@NFL) November 14, 2022

[Reply]
Chieftain 09:50 AM 11-14-2022
Very impressed with Toney. He looked like Tyreek out there yesterday and that's no exaggeration. Very fluid, intelligent and slippery. Can catch the high ball in double coverage. Looked very strong.
[Reply]
Shoes 09:52 AM 11-14-2022
Especially with Juju going down, hats off to Veach for bringing this kid in. Uber talented and having him locked up for a few more years is insane. Chiefs have a nice blend of talent at the receiver position now and in the future.
[Reply]
htismaqe 09:53 AM 11-14-2022
Originally Posted by Chieftain:
Very impressed with Toney. He looked like Tyreek out there yesterday and that's no exaggeration. Very fluid, intelligent and slippery. Can catch the high ball in double coverage. Looked very strong.
I'll go ahead and say it - Toney is a better hands catcher than Tyreek.
[Reply]
jd1020 09:55 AM 11-14-2022
Originally Posted by Chieftain:
He looked like Tyreek out there yesterday and that's no exaggeration.
Tyreek would have ran out of bounds on the play Toney spun on 2 guys to get 5 more yards.
[Reply]
Hoover 09:56 AM 11-14-2022
The glove adjustment tells you a lot. The kid can process information. He's the perfect fit for Mahomes. Shit we have had players that can't run a route and turn their head and look for the ball. This dude is adjusting his gloves and adjusting his route at the same time.

Not fair. By the end of the season I think you might be able to say that the Chiefs traded away Hill and upgraded the WR position, because you JuJu + Toney > Tyreek. Oh and it cost them a fraction of the price and they got draft picks, and cap space in 2023.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 33
< 12 345612 > Last »
Up